mdew's beastdrol cycle

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
I am just planning my cycle, but would like advice from more advanced people, I have run 2 cycles before this (both atleast 1 year ago)

Planning on running Beastdrol 20-20-30-30

For Pct I will have liquid nolva (not sure how to dose this)
and weeks 4-8 I will be taking unleashed and post cycle

I am going to get my blood work done soon, before i start.

My routine is:
Day 1:chest/tri's
Day 2:back/bi's
Day 3:legs
Day 4:shoulders
Day 5:arm day

EDIT: Supplements I am currently taking:
pre workout:beta alanine, kre-alkalyn, caffiene, vitamin b12, 1,3 dimethyl
post workout: protein, vitamin c, cissus, bcaa's

EDIT2: I was thinking about running ebol in my post cycle, any opinions on this?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I am just planning my cycle, but would like advice from more advanced people, I have run 2 cycles before this (both atleast 1 year ago)

Planning on running Beastdrol 20-20-30-30

For Pct I will have liquid nolva (not sure how to dose this)
and weeks 4-8 I will be taking unleashed and post cycle

I am going to get my blood work done soon, before i start.

My routine is:
Day 1:chest/tri's
Day 2:back/bi's
Day 3:legs
Day 4:shoulders
Day 5:arm day
i do the exact same training routine, nice.

as for nolva, u can do 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/10/10....either one should be effective.

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
I have played soccer my whole life, so my arms are lagging compared to my legs, so i thought a day dedicated to arms would be good (have been seeing a lot of progress)

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
I just realized i would still have like 20 pills left in the bottle....

would it be better to run it 30 30 30 30
or 20 20 30 30 30 ?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
those look like a bit much IMO.

there's no need to finish the bottle. 20 caps can help initiate a cycle of something else, or you can buy more and work into that.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
those look like a bit much IMO.

there's no need to finish the bottle. 20 caps can help initiate a cycle of something else, or you can buy more and work into that.
I'll be giving the rest of my beastdrol to the wifey lol. She's always stealing my gear!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice and simple and seems to be well thought out. What r ur plans for cycle support?

Ya dont worry about finishing the bottle. Better to run a better cycle than to use something just because u have extra. Especially when it is Beastdrol which u can use to help jumpstart another cycle.

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
I did not plan on taking any cycle support, think i need something? (i've delt with back pumps from pp alright)

Also, would it be good to take ebol as soon as i stop taking beastdrol, or wait untill after my pct? or somewhere in the middle?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
It is always a good idea to be preventive when it comes to health. U should look ine Need2Guard. It is basically and all in one when it comes to ur during cycle needs.
N2GUARD

AM25 gets u 25% off ur order till Friday.

If anywhere I would take the Ebol in PCT.
Need2Guard looks real good!I am going to pick up some for my next cycle and give it a try,yeah your health is number one.

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
just ordered everything!! will probably start next monday

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
i dont see how in the hell someone can do legs day right after back

my squats would suck the day after deadlifts

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Q: is beastdrol best dosed split on workout days (@20mg) or the whole shebang preWO?

Texan281

Awards
Around week 2 or 3 be prepared to be asked these questions

"Dude, wtf are you on...?"

"You juicin', bro?"

and many more :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd prefer to take 20mg pre w/o and another dose 8 hrs apart.

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
just got my bloodwork back, what are the main things i should be looking at?

EDIT: These are the tests that I got done.

CBC with differential/Playelet; Comp. Metabolic Panel (14); Luteinizing Hormone (LH) , S; Testosterone, Serum; Estradiol; FSH, Serum

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
So, I think these are the important ones....

AST 19 (0-40)
ALT 14 (0-55)
LH 5.7 (1.7-8.6)
Test 741 (280-800)
Estradiol 26.9 (7.6-42.6)
FSH 9.7 (1.5-12.4)

Also, these 2 are high/low
Neutrophils 35 (40-74) LOW
Lymphs 49 (14-46) HIGH

I plan on starting my cycle this monday, everything looks good right?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good to me. Good luck on ur cycle and prepare to blow up :D

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
DAY 1: Chest/tri's

Barbell bench press:
190x8
195x8
200x8

Incline Barbell bench press:
155x8
160x8
165x8

Decline Barbell bench press:
205x8
225x8 (shoulder started to hurt)

Incline cable fly's
35x8
40x8
45x8

DB fly's
35x8
40x8
45x8

Decline Cable fly's
50x8
55x8
60x8

Single arm tricep pull down
30x8
35x8
40x12 (had a insane pump going)

I noticed a little extra push in me, idk if it was real, or just me imagining it. My veins were bulging from my arms though after my workout.

Very happy with my first day. :dance:

Island_Girl

Island_Girl

Awards
Sounds like an awesome Day 1. I'll be checking in to see how you're doing. Have fun!

Violator4200

Awards
Subbed.. I can't wait to start my beastdrol cycle

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
Day 2: Back/bi's
I do not know what the technically term for some of these exercise's, I will describe as best as I can.

Lat pulldown (individual handles)
80(each arm) x10
90x8
100x8

Close grip row
140x8
150x8
155x8

Barbell row (reverse grip)
155x8
175x8
175x8

lat pulldown (bar)
180x8
190x8
200x8 (I am usually too tired to do this much weight by the time I get to it, but today I had it in me)

Cable rows (reverse grip) (handles)
80x8
80x8
90x8

Preacher/spider curl (very weird angle for the pad)(bar)
50x8
60x8
60x8

DB curl (curling 1 arm at a time, across the front of my body)
30x8
30x8
30x8

Overall very good day, I tipped the lat pulldown machine a little bit, because I only weigh 190 lbs right now. Kind of scared me, but then I laughed about it. So far no sides at all, other then I am hungry as a cow.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I strongly urge u to start Forma Stanozol in the 3rd week of your cycle to prevent gyno and help with libido.

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
I thought i didnt need anything like that, because it doesn't aromatize??

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I thought i didnt need anything like that, because it doesn't aromatize??
But the more it suppresses the hpta and crushes test, the more estrogen will be a problem.

Your balance will be outa whack and trust me an ai is needed at that point to prevent estrogen sides. I chose topical formestane and it worked great.

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
well I already have "post cycle" and unleashed, and liquid nolva

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
well I already have "post cycle" and unleashed, and liquid nolva
If your nips get sensitive you will need an AI. It's good to have on hand for this reason. Many people use letro for this, but form is good too.

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
do you think I would really benefit from a beastdrol only cycle? to justify the $50?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you think I would really benefit from a beastdrol only cycle? to justify the $50?
I mean no gyno and easier PCT is always nice to me. Use the code needto10 for 10% off ur order from mrsupps.

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
actually after some quick research on this forum.... ill try form for pct on my next cycle, probably around feb.

EDIT: I can't make up my mind on this..... If a serm stops the estrogen from binding... do you really need your estrogen lowered (which is what froma would do right?)

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
actually after some quick research on this forum.... ill try form for pct on my next cycle, probably around feb.

EDIT: I can't make up my mind on this..... If a serm stops the estrogen from binding... do you really need your estrogen lowered (which is what froma would do right?)
When u stop taking the serm u will open up the receptors to all of the elevated estrogen in your system. To stop this people use an ai. It will reduce estrogen and even help stimulate the hpta.

I did 3 weeks of beastdrol and I was having some estrogen side effects on the 3rd week, most likely from being shutdown. Clomid helped but Forma Stanozol is what did the trick. People have high estrogen after a cycle. If u don't get it under control then u r in 4 a hurtin.

Violator4200

Awards
Would inhibit-e work good for lowering estro? I have a bottle of that. Sry figured id ask because I am going to do a mdrol cycle

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
When u stop taking the serm u will open up the receptors to all of the elevated estrogen in your system. To stop this people use an ai. It will reduce estrogen and even help stimulate the hpta.

I did 3 weeks of beastdrol and I was having some estrogen side effects on the 3rd week, most likely from being shutdown. Clomid helped but Forma Stanozol is what did the trick. People have high estrogen after a cycle. If u don't get it under control then u r in 4 a hurtin.
If you are takin an AI on cylcle your estrogen levels should not be elevated much, if at all when you come off. Also, by nature of its name, an AI does not decrease the estrogen levels in your body, but rather inhibits the aromatase enzyme from converting androgens and testosterone into estrogen, thusly lowering your levels. letro is a little extreme for a beast only cycle unless you are extremely prone to gyno and actually start developing lumps. otherwise the forma-stanozol seems to be efficient enough to protect you both on cycle and in pct

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
DAY 3: LEGS (my best part)

Super squat machine (back squats):
270x8
360x8
450x8

Single leg calf raises (using the front squat pads from the super squat machine, and putting toes on the very top of the platform):
540x8
630x8
680x8

Hamstring curl machine:
240x8
250x8
260x8

Hip abduction:
250x8
260x8
260x8

Hip induction:
250x8
260x8
260x6

Seated calf raises:
180x8
225x8
250x8

Quad extension:
250x8
260x8
260x8

Seated calf extension:
160x10
160x10
160x10

(I only wish my current gym had a dorsi flection machine, where you curl the weight with your shin muscle)

I work my trained my legs very hard in highschool, I did a thing called sports acceleration off and on. Had a lot of strength today, but my legs are by far the biggest muscles in my body, and it is very taxing on my heart and everything. I kind of felt like throwing up/light headed for the whole second half of my workout.

Last night before I went to bed, I thought I felt something in my back, might have imagined it, because I didn't feel a pump or anything later.

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
Day 4: Shoulders

Still feeling great, @20mg pre workout (when i go to 30 i will split up the doses)

Arnold Press:
50x8
55x8
60x8

Shoulder pull down? (on my knees, have a straight bar up high, with straight arms and a stiff back, I pull the bar downward, idk what this is called?)
110x8
120x8
130x8

Reverse cable flys:
35x8
40x8
35x8

High cable rows:
80x8
80x8
70x8

Machine shoulder press:
110x8
120x8
130x8

Very wide lat pull down:
60(each arm)x8
70x8
70x8

Front DB raises:
25x8
25x8
25x8

Shoulder press with cables:
80(each arm)x8
90x8
100x8

Felt very good after the workout, (I usually like to do DB overhead extension on my arm only do, my shoulders usually cant take the pressure if I try to do it on shoulder day)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
Ppdub Anabolics 4
Jokers Anabolics 20