MCCREW530 ginny pigs the new TD Ep1c from Olympus!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oral for pre workout TD for all day application :)
never occured to me that the effects would be fast enough to use as a pre-workout...i thought it took quite awhile to get effects from epicatechin

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
never occured to me that the effects would be fast enough to use as a pre-workout...i thought it took quite awhile to get effects from epicatechin
With the oral version i felt an increase in pumps when taken preworkout. With the TD version I have noticed an all day pump and some recomp effects. The main problem, from what I have read, with (-)epi is its short half life when taken orally. Now the Transdermal version doesnt increase the half life but what it does is give it a slower release, like dermacrine. So i figure that if you take the oral right before the workout, then apply the TD version right after the WO you would save the TD version from being rubbed off during the workout saving you money from not wasting the product and maximizing efficiency. But thats just my crazy brain at work i may be 100% wrong :blink:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
With the oral version i felt an increase in pumps when taken preworkout. With the TD version I have noticed an all day pump and some recomp effects. The main problem, from what I have read, with (-)epi is its short half life when taken orally. Now the Transdermal version doesnt increase the half life but what it does is give it a slower release, like dermacrine. So i figure that if you take the oral right before the workout, then apply the TD version right after the WO you would save the TD version from being rubbed off during the workout saving you money from not wasting the product and maximizing efficiency. But thats just my crazy brain at work i may be 100% wrong :blink:
if you feel the effects from taking it orally pre-workout then by all means do it that way!!!

i have never used epi, so i was just basing on what i have heard!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
This is what everyone has said... I have yet to run it but it's in my near future for sure, I don't like to comment until I've done it myself.. Mccrew is a good guy so I take his word.. :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Science!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
if you feel the effects from taking it orally pre-workout then by all means do it that way!!!

i have never used epi, so i was just basing on what i have heard!!!
For sure :) and the thing with this product is I have come across people who are non responders. I am going to be interested to see what the MG per pump of this TD is.
Oh and I took your advice and ran Dermacrine and formabolic while taking osta and loved it thank you for the recommendation brother
:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For sure :) and the thing with this product is I have come across people who are non responders. I am going to be interested to see what the MG per pump of this TD is.
Oh and I took your advice and ran Dermacrine and formabolic while taking osta and loved it thank you for the recommendation brother
:cheers:
one of my favorite combos...glad you liked it!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
one of my favorite combos...glad you liked it!!!
I'll be buying a few bottles of topical forma for sure so I can have some in the future

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll be buying a few bottles of topical forma for sure so I can have some in the future
speaking of which, i need to do that too...i hear formestane products are going fast!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
speaking of which, i need to do that too...i hear formestane products are going fast!!!
Tbh its the banned product I'll miss the most, i'm fairly well stocked otherwise

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tbh its the banned product I'll miss the most, i'm fairly well stocked otherwise
yeah, i don't do ph's due to liver issues, formestane will be dearly missed....

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
yeah, i don't do ph's due to liver issues, formestane will be dearly missed....
Ya I hear you im not really into the harsh compounds and I'm am super bummed that forma will be gone. We may still be able to find it in the overseas markets..

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I hear you im not really into the harsh compounds and I'm am super bummed that forma will be gone. We may still be able to find it in the overseas markets..
If anyone wants to throw in on a kg I'm down, serious....

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why didn't I know about this log?!?! :'(

You look amazing!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Going golfing today but I'll still give a little update with some progression pics. I'm a bit more vascular in the biceps and the chest looks a tad Fuller stomach is looking a bit tighter but I'm eating in a bit of a surplus so I'm not that worried about it. I'm not a premadona who is scared of a little fat gain more weight = more muscles. Pics were taken this am no pump
On a side note I don't have a double chin lol its the angle

Attachments

wilbel

Awards
Going golfing today but I'll still give a little update with some progression pics. I'm a bit more vascular in the biceps and the chest looks a tad Fuller stomach is looking a bit tighter but I'm eating in a bit of a surplus so I'm not that worried about it. I'm not a premadona who is scared of a little fat gain more weight = more muscles. Pics were taken this am no pump
On a side note I don't have a double chin lol its the angle
Looking really swole brother!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good Dude..................Can I throw in the Chinese Phone Book Joke ??

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Here is some holiday beats for yall
[video=youtube;0kRAKXFrYQ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kRAKXFrYQ4[/video]
and one more for one of my favorite bands when I was a little punk rocker
[video=youtube;Xf6bvnImlTA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf6bvnImlTA[/video]

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I am glad to be here... there is much more action here than at PBB :)
Ya man its a good forum if you head over to the misc section you can Wilbel all you want LOL
(inside joke)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Looking thick my friend!!! Enjoy the links!!
Thanks brother!
Im glad you liked them I was in the Christmas spirit
mr-hankey-howdy-ho4.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol you sexy little ninja you ;)

You're soooooo swolllllll!!!!! Geeeeeez, I can def tell you've been kicking ass in the gym!!!! You're looking amazing! Droooool****

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking jacked Brotha!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You're soooooo swolllllll!!!!! Geeeeeez, I can def tell you've been kicking ass in the gym!!!! You're looking amazing! Droooool****
;) drool makes the tree grow...
If you know what I mean ;)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good job so far mate, this stuff is looking the goods! My bottle has finally arrived, keep a look out for my log starting soon. Excited to see how yours pans out over the next couple of weeks.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Good job so far mate, this stuff is looking the goods! My bottle has finally arrived, keep a look out for my log starting soon. Excited to see how yours pans out over the next couple of weeks.
Link the log here so every one can follow. I think the larger the crowd the bigger the possibility that this beta test becomes a reality. And I think that this world be a hit

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Nice definitely link is up!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Lower body today. I do want to note that my knees were unusually sore last night for some reason. I took a couple of Ibuprofen and they felt better but it was strange.

BW lunges 20 yards X2
20lb DBs Lunges 20Yards X2
50lb DBs Lunges 10 Yards X2
75lb DBs Lunges 5 Yards X2

Bulgarian Split Squats ( reps are pre leg both legs done in one set)
50lb DBs 10X2
65lb DBs 8X2
75lb DBS 5X2

Deadlifts
315X10X2
405X5X3

quad extensions
100 X20
160X15 Drop 100 X10
220X10 Drop 100X10
250X8 Drop 100X10
250X5 Drop 100X10

Seated Calve raises SS with BW single leg calf raises reps given are pre leg
180X15 SS 10X 2
200X15 SS 10X 1
250X10 SS 10X 2

Seated Calve 1 leg press alternating leg continuous sets
100X10X6
2 leg 310 Burn out Drop 220 Burn out 100 Burn out

Thoughts: Well I had some great veinage going on in the calves today I was rather stoked

Afternoon Jams
[video=youtube;LUc_jXBD9DU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUc_jXBD9DU[/video]

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Still rather sore the day after but I recover quickly

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Keep busting it McCrew!! You are looking Swole, Bro!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RIP IRONFLEX

I'm sure I missed this somewhere but what's the deal with IronFlex ?