Maximum dose of inhibit p?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking to get a range of dosages from users? What’s the most you’ve used? How was that for you?
Also, what have you stacked it with to enhance the effects?

Last edited:
Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently taking 3 per day, morning noon evening, but I’ve used up to 6 daily. The 6 per day was because dienolone was rough on my boob (only have a small amount of gyno there), but the dose seemed to provide some help. Still needed ralox, but didn’t have to break out the caber. Cut that blast short because of an injury a short time before bloods, so no legit data on that. I’m using 3 daily now while on NPP, which seems to be keeping things decent. Made it around 8 weeks before the gyno started to flare. Bloods are coming up so I’ll know a little more this time around.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting bro thanks. I had deleted my original reply because I didn't want to hijack OP's thread. I wanted to try NPP for a while considering I have never tried it and I seem to respond better to shorter esters in general. I may have to include it in my next stack whenever that may be.

The reason I asked if you were taking test is because estrogen obviously would make any prolactin side effects worse. However when estrogen is being controlled with an AI then very minimal prolactin control should be necessary

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently taking 3 per day, morning noon evening, but I’ve used up to 6 daily. The 6 per day was because dienolone was rough on my boob (only have a small amount of gyno there), but the dose seemed to provide some help. Still needed ralox, but didn’t have to break out the caber. Cut that blast short because of an injury a short time before bloods, so no legit data on that. I’m using 3 daily now while on NPP, which seems to be keeping things decent. Made it around 8 weeks before the gyno started to flare. Bloods are coming up so I’ll know a little more this time around.
Nice. I’ve only ever ran it at 3 per day, but am currently running it at 6 per day only in the second day though.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting bro thanks. I had deleted my original reply because I didn't want to hijack OP's thread. I wanted to try NPP for a while considering I have never tried it and I seem to respond better to shorter esters in general. I may have to include it in my next stack whenever that may be.

The reason I asked if you were taking test is because estrogen obviously would make any prolactin side effects worse. However when estrogen is being controlled with an AI then very minimal prolactin control should be necessary
Post it all in here. I’m cool with everyone’s experiences with the sides we’re looking to control.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Oh ok. I thought I was hallucinating again. I responded then thought I was losing it so I deleted my reply lol. NPP is very nice to me, and I love it. If you’re going to experiment with nandrolone, it would be my suggestion over deca because of the short ester. Quicker reaction, but quicker clearance.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. I’ve only ever ran it at 3 per day, but am currently running it at 6 per day only in the second day though.
It’s good stuff for sure man. I keep several bottles on hand all the time. You can definitely find p5p for cheaper, but if it keeps me from having to resort to the big guns, I’ll gladly pay extra for it. I’m afraid of two things, and caber is one of them lol. I feel that 6 per day was a huge help on dien, just wish I had bloods done to confirm.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s good stuff for sure man. I keep several bottles on hand all the time. You can definitely find p5p for cheaper, but if it keeps me from having to resort to the big guns, I’ll gladly pay extra for it. I’m afraid of two things, and caber is one of them lol. I feel that 6 per day was a huge help on dien, just wish I had bloods done to confirm.
You can find any of the ingredients solo for cheaper, of course, but it’s the combo of the 3 (p5p, vitex, & l-dopa) that makes the magic happen.
SNS was the first (and still is the only, I believe) company to put out a product like this specifically for this.

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
You can find any of the ingredients solo for cheaper, of course, but it’s the combo of the 3 (p5p, vitex, & l-dopa) that makes the magic happen.
SNS was the first (and still is the only, I believe) company to put out a product like this specifically for this.
Taking 3 inhibit-e plus 2 inhibit p. Should I increase to 3 and 3

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Max ive done was 3 caps .. morning lunch dinner.

ive stacked it with almost every SNS/CEL product w/ no issue lol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taking 3 inhibit-e plus 2 inhibit p. Should I increase to 3 and 3
Depends on how you feel. If you’re feeling dry as a skeleton in Arizona, probably not.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Search Mr.Coopers threads on the subject ... he left some gold nuggets.
Well, that was a fun trip down memory lane. Man, I forgot how hard coop and brundel would get into it.
De_eb has some great stuff on it too.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have actually used small amounts of vitex before eod during a test/ tren run. I was also running 40 - 60 mgs of dmz at the time and forgot to mention that a strong dht derivative stacks very well with nandrolones