MaxGXL

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you think of it. People calim it does wonders.
MOD EDIT: Nope

Calcium Ascorbate- A mineral salt of Vitamin C. Calcium Ascorbate is 80% Vitamin C and 20% calcium. Ascorbates are less acidic than other types of vitamin C and provide better absorption than ascorbic acid alone. It protects the body from toxins and acts as an immune builder and as an antioxidant. It is essential for growth and repair of tissues. It helps your body to cope with physical and mental stress. Calcium Ascorbate produces the frequency necessary to activate protease so is a key component to proper protein digestion as well. Also maximizes NAC absorption and helps protect existing glutathione stores.

L-Glutamine- The most abundant of all of the amino acids found in the muscles of the body. It has the ability to penetrate the so-called blood-brain barrier and is readily transformed into Glutamic Acid, which is essential for cerebral function. In other words, this amino acid is used as brain fuel. L-glutamine is an essential dietary component which nourishes cells in the gastro-intestinal lining, liver and immune system. It also preserves liver glutathione after hepatic injury.

Milk Thistle- Contains some of the most potent liver protecting substances known. One of the active phytochemicals called Sylimarin prevents free radical damage in the liver and kidneys. It also stimulates new liver cells and is an excellent immune system builder.

N acetyl Cysteine (NAC) - N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is the best dietary source of glutathione. It is a main precursor for the manufacture of glutathione (GSH).

N-acetyl d-glucosamine - N-acetyl-d-glucosamine (NAG) is a key precursor in the biosynthesis of mucosal glycoproteins. It protects the underlying tissues from enzymes, acids and bacteria while providing a surface to absorb nutrients.

Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) - Alpha lipoic acid increases the body's ability to use cysteine to manufacture glutathione. It also enables the key enzyme required for glutathione synthesis to work at optimal conditions, and induces an increase in intracellular GSH.

Quercitin - Quercitin plays a critical role in regenerating glutathione and helps to eliminate toxic compounds found in the liver.

Cordyceps - Cordyceps functions as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. It has also been shown to increase liver energy and glutathione synthesis. In MaxGXL, however, its primary function is to reduce inflammation and free radicals by decreasing the thermostat for inflammation called nuclear factor kappa beta.

Looks bogus to me.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Looks like there is not enough of each ingrediant to do any good.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't find any published studies supporting there claims.
Plus they look like they are a new company that is just over hyped by famous people. There are tones of NAC products out there.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Just go to customcapsule.com and make your own supplement much like that one, for much less $

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like there is not enough of each ingrediant to do any good.
I tend to agree. Take n-acetyl-cysteine for instance. The daily amount should be about 600mg. And two to three times as much vitamin c (in this case between 1200mg and 1800mg of vitamin c) should accompany n-acetyl-cysteine ingestion, to ensure that glutathione is kept in its reduced form, so it can continue to deliver free-radical extinguishing effects. The product does not come close to reaching these levels. Furthermore, the proprietary complex contains way too many ingredients in just 488mg.

By the way, the formula aims to raise cellular glutathione (gamma-L-glutamyl-L-cysteinyl-glycine) levels. Glutathione is a peptide-like molecule that is synthesized in the cells from the amino acids l-glutamic acid, l-cysteine, and glycine. As far as I recall, compounds used to hike cellular glutathione levels include garlic, selenium, n-acetylcysteine (with vitamin C), lipoic acid, whey protein, l-cysteine, and glutathione. Although some of these compounds can be found in the formula, the available per-dose amounts cannot provide the impact the product claims.

maxedout1

Awards
It Gave Me A Life Again

"This product in my opinion represents the single most important breakthrought in health I will witness in my lifetime. This product will revolutionize, change and transform the practice of medicine worldwide and make Dr. Keller more famous than Jonas Salk who created the polio vaccine" This was said by the most recent past president of the American Medical Association, Dr. John Nelson. Not because he was paid or asked to say it but he said it following his testimonial of how it totally changed his life when it worked on him for something his medical colleges couldnt take care of for him.

I am here to tell you that it gave me a life again. I was 42 last year and felt I was 70 and wanted to die! I now feel like I am in my 20's and am a funcitoning part of society. Think what you want but its real and its changing peoples lives. We have Olympians taking it this year in the Olympics!!!!

Want to know more about my who families story then email me at [email protected] and I will tell it to you. P.S. You will be learning more about it in an upcoming infomercial if you dont learn about it now. Bill Guthy & Greg Renker (Proactive) and Steve Scott (Total Gym) are owners of this company and they wouldnt have waisted their time if it wasnt just exactly what Dr. Keller said it was!!!

What do you think of it. People calim it does wonders.
MOD EDIT: Nope

Calcium Ascorbate- A mineral salt of Vitamin C. Calcium Ascorbate is 80% Vitamin C and 20% calcium. Ascorbates are less acidic than other types of vitamin C and provide better absorption than ascorbic acid alone. It protects the body from toxins and acts as an immune builder and as an antioxidant. It is essential for growth and repair of tissues. It helps your body to cope with physical and mental stress. Calcium Ascorbate produces the frequency necessary to activate protease so is a key component to proper protein digestion as well. Also maximizes NAC absorption and helps protect existing glutathione stores.

L-Glutamine- The most abundant of all of the amino acids found in the muscles of the body. It has the ability to penetrate the so-called blood-brain barrier and is readily transformed into Glutamic Acid, which is essential for cerebral function. In other words, this amino acid is used as brain fuel. L-glutamine is an essential dietary component which nourishes cells in the gastro-intestinal lining, liver and immune system. It also preserves liver glutathione after hepatic injury.

Milk Thistle- Contains some of the most potent liver protecting substances known. One of the active phytochemicals called Sylimarin prevents free radical damage in the liver and kidneys. It also stimulates new liver cells and is an excellent immune system builder.

N acetyl Cysteine (NAC) - N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is the best dietary source of glutathione. It is a main precursor for the manufacture of glutathione (GSH).

N-acetyl d-glucosamine - N-acetyl-d-glucosamine (NAG) is a key precursor in the biosynthesis of mucosal glycoproteins. It protects the underlying tissues from enzymes, acids and bacteria while providing a surface to absorb nutrients.

Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) - Alpha lipoic acid increases the body's ability to use cysteine to manufacture glutathione. It also enables the key enzyme required for glutathione synthesis to work at optimal conditions, and induces an increase in intracellular GSH.

Quercitin - Quercitin plays a critical role in regenerating glutathione and helps to eliminate toxic compounds found in the liver.

Cordyceps - Cordyceps functions as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. It has also been shown to increase liver energy and glutathione synthesis. In MaxGXL, however, its primary function is to reduce inflammation and free radicals by decreasing the thermostat for inflammation called nuclear factor kappa beta.

Looks bogus to me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ITs still a joke IMO. I can't to this day find studies showing this formula to work.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know who promotes Total Gym. Chuck. Chuck got kicked out of my martial arts for teaching incorrectly not to mention things that our organization did not approve of. I discredit him. Also theres stuff way better out there for similar costs.

maxedout1

Awards
If anyone reading these posts wishes to find out how they can increase their athletic performance and recovery please email me at my address. This product also lowers inflammation at a cellular level and increases energy as well as many other things. I have the information and studies to provide as long as you tell me what it is you are wanting it to do for you. I am interested in helping people who want to help themselves. Just a person who wants to give back. I certainly do not want to argue. The science is behind this product and it has been proven! Chuck Norris' abilities have nothing to do with how the Total Gym has done on the market place.
Do have a good day! I wont post again. My time is more important to me as I work daily with people interested in living longer, more healthy productive lives! However I am always interested in educating people on the benefits of glutathione. So send me an email.
ITs still a joke IMO. I can't to this day find studies showing this formula to work.