Mattys4 and MstenRX

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not out yet. Working out few things to see if I can swing this. I like the idea of PH combo product made specially for cutting.
I'd be looking at this for my next run .. in October/November time..

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
Catching up on the updated - always a wealth of information Matty. I've lurked more than post but am always learning something from your updates. Good stuff and appreciated

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Catching up on the updated - always a wealth of information Matty. I've lurked more than post but am always learning something from your updates. Good stuff and appreciated
Thanks for.following feel free to ask whatever uou want.

Rest day. Doing nothing took two naps already lol. First off day sincr the cutler and probably last one.till the atlantics

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Busy mother f...
Changed the chest/back routine a lil since i couldnt progress last week.

Todays
Flat bench and barbell row 10x10
Incline.dumbell and wide pullups 2 second negatives
Cable flys and cable rows

I think ill start a new alpha one log since msten is gone

Couldnt get all my 10 sets flat bench in. Got 8 sets of ten at 225 then dropped to.185 for the last two. I havent flat benched in months so maybe an adjustment period?

Also thinking about switching things up after the atlantics for my Team U prep?

Thinking some type of customized NLP program similar to.my off season training? Or a DUP style? so feel to comment or question about these

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
After my 800 calorie post workput pancake obliques are looking sick

Attachments

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
Crazy lean Matt! How long can you maintain that or do you find it's best to cycle through leaner/softer times throughout the year?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shredded. Nuff said

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i cant see them. move the towel

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Crazy lean Matt! How long can you maintain that or do you find it's best to cycle through leaner/softer times throughout the year?
I do "bulk" so to say in the off season. I stay lean but am not as restricted diet wise and cut cardio down a lil bit. Becasue my workload is so high (volume and frequency) I can eat a huge amount of calories and still stay really low bodyfat. The trick is peak metabolic funtion...rather then decreasing calories on a cut increase your expenditure

Shredded. Nuff said

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Shredded. Nuff said
sorry was replying from my phone LOL... so i wouldnt be able to maintain this on a low carb or low calorie diet, not only would it be uncomfortbale but i would basically destroy my metabolism into non existance.

HVAC will PM for protein powder

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Changed the chest/back routine a lil since i couldnt progress last week.

Todays
Flat bench and barbell row 10x10
Incline.dumbell and wide pullups 2 second negatives
Cable flys and cable rows

I think ill start a new alpha one log since msten is gone

Couldnt get all my 10 sets flat bench in. Got 8 sets of ten at 225 then dropped to.185 for the last two. I havent flat benched in months so maybe an adjustment period?

Also thinking about switching things up after the atlantics for my Team U prep?

Thinking some type of customized NLP program similar to.my off season training? Or a DUP style? so feel to comment or question about these
New log, fresh start

Could've been a ton of different things that made that happen. Important thing is you finished. Bodybuilding is all about contraction rather than strength anyway so fck it

Change is good. Sounds like you may need to step away from century sets for a while. So many regimens to choose from! Put up what you're thinking and let's hammer out a new routine you can test drive before committing fully...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
New log, fresh start

Could've been a ton of different things that made that happen. Important thing is you finished. Bodybuilding is all about contraction rather than strength anyway so fck it

Change is good. Sounds like you may need to step away from century sets for a while. So many regimens to choose from! Put up what you're thinking and let's hammer out a new routine you can test drive before committing fully...
check me out

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230340-bsl-alpha-one.html

will post final thoughts shortly

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn Matty, all I can say is your hard work really shows... inspirational/motivational.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's a beast brother and true warrior!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mattys4 Supplement Logs 54
mattys4 Workout Logs 595