mattierocks Starts his cut with ANSI

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Despite not exactly feeling it during my workout yesterday, my legs are actually a little sore today!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
A little chest day pump. Not that impressive maybe, but decent for where I am currently!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
When I took my Testavar last night I saw that I was down to one serving, which I will take tonight. Can't believe it's been 30 days, but I hardly have any Xtreme Shock NO left either, so I guess it's true! I'll post some final thoughts and a review after I get my blood work back. I imagine that would be before the end of the week.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Last dose of Testavar-HD.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Wow... Got my blood work back today. I had visited my doctor near the end of December and gotten some numbers from him. My testosterone serum was 651 at the time. Since then, I hit the weights harder than I had been, moderated my diet some and took Testavar and my T number as of this test was 1008. Pretty interesting stuff. I usually take my TRT injection on Sunday, and this blood was drawn on a Wednesday, so it wouldn't necessarily be at it's peak there.

That's more than I was expecting, so there's definitely a the possibility that supplementing with Testavar-HD helped my overall T levels. Very interesting!

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
thats great! talk about proof!
[video=youtube;RJpCVyN2GSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJpCVyN2GSc[/video]