MassMax XT!

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
20171006_121636.jpg

BOOM BABY!
We finally got it! Question is, how many for a cycle? And what else should I think about? I'll upp my kcal to only 2500 to hope for gains and maybe lose some fat! Or I will up it even more if I feel hungry and stuff!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 156282

BOOM BABY!
We finally got it! Question is, how many for a cycle? And what else should I think about? I'll upp my kcal to only 2500 to hope for gains and maybe lose some fat! Or I will up it even more if I feel hungry and stuff!
1 bottle = 4 weeks

You could do 2 x 8 week cycles
Or
3 x 6 week cycles

Just a thought :D

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Or maybe up the dose?? So like 50% extra caps per day? 6 instead of 4? What do u think :)

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards
Nice!

I ran a bottle back in July. Really felt like it took a couple weeks to kick in so I’ve picked up a couple more for an 8 week run. If it goes well I’m going to pick up another bottle for 12 weeks total.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Nice!

I ran a bottle back in July. Really felt like it took a couple weeks to kick in so I’ve picked up a couple more for an 8 week run. If it goes well I’m going to pick up another bottle for 12 weeks total.
Amazing!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run it at 8 weeks minimum. Start at the recommend dose for first four weeks. You could then add a few more caps in, however it may not be needed as there will be a point of diminishing returns. You would just need to see if you notice anything different at higher dose.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
I would run it at 8 weeks minimum. Start at the recommend dose for first four weeks. You could then add a few more caps in, however it may not be needed as there will be a point of diminishing returns. You would just need to see if you notice anything different at higher dose.
Thanks man! Actually 2 of these were for me and the rest for a friend, but I'm considering using all 4 myself! Haha! What can i expect from these? More than a test booster? I'm only 19 and damn I have a lot of test already.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! Actually 2 of these were for me and the rest for a friend, but I'm considering using all 4 myself! Haha! What can i expect from these? More than a test booster? I'm only 19 and damn I have a lot of test already.
MassMax XT you should notice an increase in muscle fullness, better pumps, weight gain, but better body composition, and increased hunger. I would stay at 2 caps per day, but if you're over 200 lbs. you could increase to 3 at some point.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, at 19 you do not need a test booster lol. I'm 38 and would love to have test levels like I was 19 again haha.

With MassMax XT you should be able to pack on some decent weight, without worrying too much about fat gain. I would up your calories, they look a little low.. depending on your current stats.

Make sure protein intake is up since MassMax XT will help put it to good use. You should see strength increase, hunger increase, better endurance ( although most 19 yo don't need that lol), more muscle mass, etc.

Will you be logging it? If so, there are a lot of people on AM that can help keep you on track.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
I will log it!!! I'll do a new thread later on!

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
MassMax XT you should notice an increase in muscle fullness, better pumps, weight gain, but better body composition, and increased hunger. I would stay at 2 caps per day, but if you're over 200 lbs. you could increase to 3 at some point.
You mean 2 caps twice a day, and then eventually 3 caps twice a day correct? So 4 total per day to start but work up to 6 per day if feeling frisky

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang! Jealous of your stash! I love massamax xt. Definitely one of my new fav natty supps.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean 2 caps twice a day, and then eventually 3 caps twice a day correct? So 4 total per day to start but work up to 6 per day if feeling frisky
Correct, 4 caps daily. With highest protein meals.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I'm nearing the end of my first bottle and I'm definitely noticing increased muscle fullness and a subtle appetite increase. I've put on about 5 lbs but I can admit the bulk got a little dirtier than I intended. Enjoying it though and looking forward to the rest of this run! Will be 8 weeks total

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Dang man! Already feeling anabolic after the first day! ;)

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Excellent product. Check out my review. I'm running 4 caps daily for 8 weeks and confident about smashing PR's like last time.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m jealous. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed all the Performax products I’ve used, I’m planning on getting some Massmax here soon to compare to my previous Anabeta and X Gel runs.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
For being 19 you made a solid choice going with Massmax XT. I think you're really going to enjoy the benefits of the appetite increase and ability to gain strength and size. I recently finished an 8 week cycle using 4 caps per day, and I'm up about 6-7 pounds (obviously some fat gain, but still).

I'm pumped to see how the 3 cap dosing treats you, and to see if you notice any increases or benefit from 3 caps over 2. Enjoy bro!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MassMax XT seems perfect for you. Like everybody has said, you should love what it has to offer. And please tag me in your log in you choose to log it so I can follow/answer questions!!! I’ve ran it three times now at 4 caps a day total. I am wanting to go to 6 caps total for my next run so I’m interested to see your results.

THEstudent

Awards
Saw some testing of this product and it didn't test well at all for the ecdysteroid content so maybe the other ingredients are giving the effects.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Saw some testing of this product and it didn't test well at all for the ecdysteroid content so maybe the other ingredients are giving the effects.
Would you be able to PM me the study?

THEstudent

Awards
Would you be able to PM me the study?
I don't have enough posts to PM you or post the link in this thread but it is in the forum of the company Boldanic. They posted a thread where they tested another product called T40 by Pro Force Nutrition.