MassMax XT - Product Write Up

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has this gone out yet or are there any new logs out?

I'm trying to decide if I wanna run this with Origin and Triumph after Anabeta Elite runs out. I need to get some money to restock the staples for the next couple months, but I'm still interested in following along.
X2... I'm gonna add this to my pct in another month

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I see dosing as 2 pills with large meals spaced apart. With the higher amount of EPI in the product, wouldn't one want to take one of the doses pre workout?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I see dosing as 2 pills with large meals spaced apart. With the higher amount of EPI in the product, wouldn't one want to take one of the doses pre workout?
Sure, depending on when you workout you can take 2 with your pre workout meal and 2 with another meal!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has this gone out yet or are there any new logs out?

I'm trying to decide if I wanna run this with Origin and Triumph after Anabeta Elite runs out. I need to get some money to restock the staples for the next couple months, but I'm still interested in following along.
Waiting on my bottle

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol yes, test bottle/ have a lot of new products to try out before I commit to longer runs/make a stack attack hah
Understand :) but 4 week run it to short for a natural product such as Massmax.even some PH need almost 3 weeks to kick in :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rhaponticum/Leuzea is far from just 20-HE. It is the complex of MANY ecdysteroids such as (cyasterone,ponasterone ,amarasterone A crustecdysone, polypodin B++++)which makes synergy effect.
Seems to be the case. I did a brief run of Primeval Super Rhanderol a few weeks ago which is 500 mg/pill full spectrum Rhaponticum with liposomal delivery. Recommend dosing is up to 8 caps/day. I was doing 3 caps twice a day and the pump I received was unreal. Had to stop when I hurt my shoulder as the constant pump just seemed to aggravate pain. Rhaponticum is no joke but it definitely needs an effective delivery system.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Understand :) but 4 week run it to short for a natural product such as Massmax.even some PH need almost 3 weeks to kick in :)
I've been on cyclodextrined ecdy solo for 8 weeks already

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late but in... Lets see if I can find it in EU for quick buying or get it from Nutriverse.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Performax Labs states on the bottle of MassMax XT to take a 4-8 week break after use. I suggest taking it 4-8 weeks followed by the suggested break listed.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is this okay to run alongside Origin?
chedapalooza are you going to log it?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performax Labs states on the bottle of MassMax XT to take a 4-8 week break after use. I suggest taking it 4-8 weeks followed by the suggested break listed.
Taking it 4-8 weeks?
4 weeks is to short period of time.
I mean 8 weeks should be minimum.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking it 4-8 weeks?
4 weeks is to short period of time.
I mean 8 weeks should be minimum.
Yes. For best results, take for 8 weeks. Just stating what the label says.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this okay to run alongside Origin?
chedapalooza are you going to log it?
I think if u run alongside I would maybe only take 1-2 origin and no I don't have time for logs but I post many reviews on my site

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just want to leave some feedback after being on a little over a week. Now, I was using a straight cyclodextrined ecdy before switching to this. I was on that for 8 weeks so the ecdy was already built up... after a week adding in mass max, I've noticed some very important things.

1. Muscle fullness... it's constant. I take two capsules when I wake up and go thru my day and training fasted. I am pumped and dense throughout the day where I was normally very flat. During training I am getting much more pump and contraction. In general, my muscles feel much much fuller, especially arms and delts

2. Fat loss. I've noticed fat loss in belly and chest. I am pretty lean at low 11% and I am seeing almost daily changes in the mirror right now.

3. Libido and mood
Both have increased substantially

4. Sleep/recovery
I am sleeping better, and slightly less / needing less sleep to feel rested and recovered

These results would probably take a minimum of one bottle to achieve for someone who hasn't been previously using ecdy... but mass max is far more than just an ecdy product. Performax has a winner with this one in my opinion

Adizzle1

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just want to leave some feedback after being on a little over a week. Now, I was using a straight cyclodextrined ecdy before switching to this. I was on that for 8 weeks so the ecdy was already built up... after a week adding in mass max, I've noticed some very important things.

1. Muscle fullness... it's constant. I take two capsules when I wake up and go thru my day and training fasted. I am pumped and dense throughout the day where I was normally very flat. During training I am getting much more pump and contraction. In general, my muscles feel much much fuller, especially arms and delts

2. Fat loss. I've noticed fat loss in belly and chest. I am pretty lean at low 11% and I am seeing almost daily changes in the mirror right now.

3. Libido and mood

4. Sleep/recovery
I am sleeping better, and slightly less / needing less sleep to feel rested and recovered

These results would probably take a minimum of one bottle to achieve for someone who hasn't been previously using ecdy... but mass max is far more than just an ecdy product. Performax has a winner with this one in my opinion

Adizzle1
Thanks for the quick update!

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
This does not compare to myokem magnitropin. However, magnitropin is currently MIA

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe they are saying Missing in Action.

Have you ran MassMax XT already? It just came out. How can you be sure that it can't compete with Magnitropin?

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
It comes to a money thing. Everything this product claims magnitropin just does. Never have i or anyone else that used it had a negative experience. Gained size and looked just big, raw and big. MIA means not sure why it is sold out everywhere.
I will say alphamax was better than myokem AI

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It comes to a money thing. Everything this product claims magnitropin just does. Never have i or anyone else that used it had a negative experience. Gained size and looked just big, raw and big. MIA means not sure why it is sold out everywhere.
I cant say Magnitropin was that good.
I was definitely hungry 24/7 but thats it

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant say Magnitropin was that good.
I was definitely hungry 24/7 but thats it
I like Magnitropin but it wasnt the best I have used. I would like to see something like the new anabeta elite but with Paederia Foetida edded to it

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So you haven't tried MassMax XT? I've used both Magnitropin and MassMax XT and enjoyed both. Both really increased my appetite and allowed me to eat a lot without feeling bloated, and I noted increased vascularity with both. I think I gained more weight during my one bottle of MassMax XT than Magnitropin though. They can both be good products, and many products on the market have similar effects as others, but that doesn't mean only one can be effective. If you can't find Magnitropin, which seems to be your first choice, I'd recommend giving MassMax XT a try. Check out the logs, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myokem went through some management changes and reformulations. I'm not sure you can compare these two products at all tho.. very different profiles as far as I'm Aware

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
They seem like their end goal is the same thing. No?

I got an account a while ago because I was trying to read about a product but searched too many times without signing in. Then forgot the user and password. Now that I'm in here I like this a lot better than bodybuilding.com

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are a plethora of products on the market with similar "end goals." The differences are in ingredients and doses, and some people respond to different products/ingredients differently.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I got an account a while ago because I was trying to read about a product but searched too many times without signing in. Then forgot the user and password. Now that I'm in here I like this a lot better than bodybuilding.com
Creatine has the same "end goal" but it's WAY different!

Lol you're a funny little man aren't you

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
From what I read this is supposed to make you vascular. Not one reviewer was impressed with vascularity. Both magnitropin and this are designed to increase size/muscle fullness. Creatine adds size and strength. Mag and this have epi+. They are in the same category as anabeta elite, which I guess works but makes me sick as shhhh each time I use it

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I read this is supposed to make you vascular. Not one reviewer was impressed with vascularity. Both magnitropin and this are designed to increase size/muscle fullness. Creatine adds size and strength. Mag and this have epi+. They are in the same category as anabeta elite, which I guess works but makes me sick as shhhh each time I use it
Your stomach does not like Forskolin?

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
No. I take forskin 95 on its own before and it was fine. I'm not sure what it was, made me nauseous and I'm not allergic to anything. I get the same feeling from avacados it did work well, just too uncomfortable.

I'm not trying to be a fanboi, but if you haven't tried magnitropin you're missing a really great treat. I wouldn't be surprised if there was another reason it disappeared. I have a few bottles left. I may give this new performix a try. What irritates me about this company is they took away the hyoermax with amp, before it was XT. They took that gold away for overpriced generic ingredients you can get from any other company in your local shop store clearance rack.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is not a "vascularity product," you'd be better off looking at a stim-free pre-workout or pump product if that's what you're really looking for, but users may notice increased vascularity with it, as I noted I did in my log. You yourself just listed three products in the "same category," and there are many more that could be placed in the same category. As I said before, different people react differently to different products; some people enjoy ABE, but it doesn't treat you well, so you would look for something different. MassMax XT is a different product than Magnitropin, although they share some intended effects. Should I say that all pre-workouts are the same because they intend to give you energy and/or pumps/endurance? Are all fat-burners the same because they are intended to help you lose fat? I could go on.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
As far as pre workouts. I see them as pump, 1,3. And then nootropics.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as pre workouts. I see them as pump, 1,3. And then nootropics.
You miss my point. I am saying that there may be many products for the same goals, intended to have the same effects, but that doesn't mean that there can only be one good one, or even that there is one best one. More good products is a good thing, as some people prefer certain ingredients/philosophies/etc, and, as you yourself have seen, some people just don't respond well to certain products.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Myokem went through some management changes and reformulations. I'm not sure you can compare these two products at all tho.. very different profiles as far as I'm Aware
Yes, I contacted them a while ago because I was concerned that Myokem was going away and I would be losing even more of my favorite products. They told me they are in the process of a makeover/redoing their labels as well as coming out with some exciting new products.

I think that you were one of the people that did not care for ORIG1N at all right? Glad to see that you are enjoying MassMax XT. I really want to try this as well.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

3. Libido and mood

4. Sleep/recovery

Adizzle1
Were your kcal at or below/above maintenance? Any effect on hunger?
I'm looking for something to add in my cut to aid muscle retention, fullness and vascularity...