Mass Tabs PCT and Nolvadex Dosage

getbig89

Awards
Planning on running a Mass Tabs Cycle in the near future..here's what my PCT looks like:

Competitive Edge Labs- Cycle Assist- preload and continue during cycle (1-2 weeks before, continue throughout, use during

Liver Care – Last week of cycle, through, and continue through PCT

Taurine- 3-9 grams per day, 1-2 weeks before, continue throughout

Fish Oil- 9-15 grams throughout

Multivitamin- Anavite

Tamoxifen citrate- 30/20/10/10 mgs per week of PCT. START IMMEDIATELY

However, I was wondering if my dosage scheme is sufficient for the cycle. I'm open for any suggestions. And also, if i show any signs of gyno I'm planning on starting the Nolva immediately, just wondering how that would work out too. Thanks for the input.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks good man

maybe add a cortisol control supp like reduce xt or suppress c starting week 3

getbig89

Awards
I know the Purus Labs Recycle deals with cortisol levels, which I will start on the day the cycle is finished. Would it be necessary to use another cotrisol control in addition to that and the cycle assist during the cycle?

And is my thinking with the Nolvadex correct? If i see signs of it during the cycle should I end the cycle and immediately start the PCT? And is the 30/20/10/10 potent enough?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know the Purus Labs Recycle deals with cortisol levels, which I will start on the day the cycle is finished. Would it be necessary to use another cotrisol control in addition to that and the cycle assist during the cycle?

And is my thinking with the Nolvadex correct? If i see signs of it during the cycle should I end the cycle and immediately start the PCT? And is the 30/20/10/10 potent enough?
i wasnt aware the recycle had any cortisol control properties, but i have never used it so idk.

yes, 20/20/10/10 is the usual dosage, but 30 wont hurt if you are set on it

idk what you mean by the "signs" of it. Signs of what?