Mass FX -Still a good supplement

bosshogg83

Awards
I just joined this board and I noticed AX is on here quite a bit. I used Mass FX and Hyperdrol a couple years back and it rocked. Is this destroyer formula the same or is this product old news?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
The Mass FX Destroyer is the same formula.

By same, I mean the following:

Zinc Amino Acid Chelate 10mg
Mass FX Propietary Matrix:
UDAX™ (Proprietary Urtica Dioica Lignan Complex), Stigmast-5-en-3b-ol (Standardized for NLT 90% phytosterols), 25R-Diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-spirostan-3,6-diol], 25R-X™ [(25R)-6-Oxospirost-5-en-3b-ol], Epimedium extract (Standardized to 40% Icariin), Propionyl-L-Carnitine.

I've actually started this and currently on day 9. There have been great reviews on every version of Mass FX and like anything that has an upgraded formula... you can bet it will get the job done!!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established

UDAX™ (Proprietary Urtica Dioica Lignan Complex), Stigmast-5-en-3b-ol (Standardized for NLT 90% phytosterols), 25R-Diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-spirostan-3,6-diol], 25R-X™ [(25R)-6-Oxospirost-5-en-3b-ol], Epimedium extract (Standardized to 40% Icariin), Propionyl-L-Carnitine.

I've actually started this and currently on day 9. There have been great reviews on every version of Mass FX and like anything that has an upgraded formula... you can bet it will get the job done!!

What BB said :)

Hyperdrol have been replaced with Hard-FX, a D-Aspartic Acid with AI...pretty sweet I must say!

Any plans on what you're stacking Mass-FX with ?

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
spirostan works ?
i have 3 bottles of bad ass mass by alri :S

bosshogg83

Awards
What BB said :)

Hyperdrol have been replaced with Hard-FX, a D-Aspartic Acid with AI...pretty sweet I must say!

Any plans on what you're stacking Mass-FX with ?
I just finished a bottle of Bioforge and Triazole. I wasn't overly impressed with the results of that stack. I am wondering if I need to take a 4 week break before starting Mass FX? And to answer your question, I probably will stack w/ Hard-FX.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mass fx and hyperdrol stack was siiiicck....haven't tried mass fx in awhile

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished a bottle of Bioforge and Triazole. I wasn't overly impressed with the results of that stack. I am wondering if I need to take a 4 week break before starting Mass FX? And to answer your question, I probably will stack w/ Hard-FX.
I would, if for nothing else but to just let your body re-attain stasis. I'm a fan of taking a break between supplements, especially when they are of a similar nature such as this. 4 weeks off, then hit it like hell!! :cheers:

mass fx and hyperdrol stack was siiiicck....haven't tried mass fx in awhile
Well what are you waiting for?!?!?! LOL Personally, I like the new MFX/HFX stack better than the MFX/HX2 stack a few years back. It just kicks harder for me, and I see more results.

Can't speak to BAM, but Mass FX was one of my all time favorite natty supps.
Much obliged for the kind words, stranger! ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mass FX first nattytestbooster I ever took. Have taken the new one yet was sad whitebutton mushroom was taken out still haven't forgiven yet. But I'll try the new version one of these days. And yea dayum Hyperdrol was very good when it was out.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established

Like PapaTim said, take a break... Plan your diet and training for the cycle, then hit it like hell! :)
Mass-FX + Hard-FX stacks phenomenal... Mass-FX is unbeaten with it's mood enhancing effect (read: increased gym aggression)... That alpha male state of mind is my favorite thing!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Like PapaTim said, take a break... Plan your diet and training for the cycle, then hit it like hell! :)
Mass-FX + Hard-FX stacks phenomenal... Mass-FX is unbeaten with it's mood enhancing effect (read: increased gym aggression)... That alpha male state of mind is my favorite thing!
SOOO true! Been taking MassFX and SuperSize preworkout and my gym demeanor has totally shifted. I've been lifting with a mind to attack the weight and tunnel vision once i'm under/over it. Loving it.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
depending on the batch, LOL bad ass mass will REALLY work :) i bloated a ton from it but also put on size circa 2010

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well what are you waiting for?!?!?! LOL Personally, I like the new MFX/HFX stack better than the MFX/HX2 stack a few years back. It just kicks harder for me, and I see more results.
I can't speak for the MFX/HX2 stack as I never used. However, I am really enjoying the MFX/HFX stack.
My aggression while training has been through the roof.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Add Trisorbagen ... and it's on!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

lol

The major contenders are still in there. UDAX is a "better" nettle extract. I believe the older one was referred to as "divanil". Definitely lives up to its name.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
lol

The major contenders are still in there. UDAX is a "better" nettle extract. I believe the older one was referred to as "divanil". Definitely lives up to its name.
You are correct, Sir! As always!