Mass FX max or bulk 60-95% nettle root

dafox

Awards
  • Established
so, I can get bulk 60-95% nettle root extract for $25 lasting me 50 days at one gram a day... or I could get Mass FX max for $45 for thirty days that contains Anti-Estrogen Support [White Button Mushroom Extract], 11-alpha™ [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone (20%)], Sea Buckthorn isolated for [Secoisolariciresinol and Matairesinol], 25R-diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol], Forslean™ with the nettle root extract.
I want to stack this with Blue Up to get the most testosterone free of SHBG...
so it's either bulk 60-95% nettle root and Blue Up and 25 mg bulk ATD, or Mass FX Max and Blue Up?
I mean is 11-alpha or 25R-diol really that much better? is it worth $20 xtra for 20 less days?

jdev

Awards
  • Established
25R Diol is quite good (I tried BAM which only contains 25R Diol, but its a bit different from the AX version). I probably prefer Divanil tho. i don't think 11-alpha is really supposed to be that good.
MassFX has some really good logs.

Also with the divanil id probably recommend you going up to 1600mg a day (4 400mg doses)

Sorry i couldn't tell you definitively which one to get. Both should be good.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I did see some really good sponsored logs on Mass FX. One guy was getting P R's almost every work out, so that was pretty intense. Can anyone else share on this?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You'll get better gains with MFX than with nettle alone. MFX hits several different pathways while nettle only raises free testosterone.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I did see some really good sponsored logs on Mass FX. One guy was getting P R's almost every work out, so that was pretty intense. Can anyone else share on this?
I think that it's pretty fair to say that MFX has traditionally been our most popular product as of late. There are tons of sponsored logs (including my own from about 2 years ago now), but also a lot of unsponsored ones out there from people who just decided to log it.

Nate is definitely right about the added pathways. You're getting an excellent package deal in MFX Max that I'm not sure you're going to find with the bulk components. The Turk alone is something that you'll have a hard time sourcing due to the purity we've achieved with it. MFX Max is some good quality stuff, and it's proportioned excellently. :)