**Mass FX / Hyperdrol2 Questions**

JT71

Awards
I've just started a Mass FX / Hyperdrol stack, and could do with some answers to Q, as there seems to be mixed answers looking through past threads:
- How long should I continue this cycle for?
- Do I need to do a post cycle therpay on this stack? if so, what is recommended?
- How long do I need to leave between cycles, and should I try a different product every time I cycle?
- What does this stack officially fall under, is it a legal pro hormone? Any possible side effects?

Cheers!

HHHTheGame

Awards
I've just started a Mass FX / Hyperdrol stack, and could do with some answers to Q, as there seems to be mixed answers looking through past threads:
- How long should I continue this cycle for?
- Do I need to do a post cycle therpay on this stack? if so, what is recommended?
- How long do I need to leave between cycles, and should I try a different product every time I cycle?
- What does this stack officially fall under, is it a legal pro hormone? Any possible side effects?

Cheers!
OK, first off, I'm not trying to be a d!C# or scare you, but these are things you should have found our BEFORE you started.

As for answers, some run it a month, some run it two. No PCT needed. Go off as long as you were on. I'll leave the last question for the experts.

In the future, do a TON of research first. This is your body we're talking about. You only get ONE chance. For example, I don't see your age, but if you were say, 15 or 16, I'd say stop what you are doing. Just saying....

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey mate You wont need post cycle therapy for this stack because its all natural .... the hyperdrol is a test boaster but it helps raise your natural test and helps your protien digest better into the body parts youve worked ive used this cycle and thats what i got.

Use it untill the bottles are empty lol if you really wanna see good cycles or see how other people have used them go to www.anabolicxtreme.com and go onto their fourms.

Oh and its all legal allthough you might get a tiny bit of achne i did on my back :)

Good luck bro .

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
how someone can put something in their body without doing extensive research before hand is beyond me.

JT71

Awards
All good points - I've read all the threads so not completely clueless about the product, however there seemed to be some conflicting views on this stack, hence the Q. i.e. some people have recommended post therapy cycle, most are saying it's not needed. I'm 36 BTW!

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
PCT is like wiping your ass. You dont have to do it but it is always a good idea.

-stolen from the PCT forums

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
you dont really need post cycle therapy but if you want to then why not lol but it isnt needed as it doesnt effect your nuts lol :)

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
i heard swallowing the whole bottle of massfx pills gives you big time wood that lasts for over 6 hours. is this true?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no need to use PCT for this stack. It doesnt NOT affect your HPTA in a negative way, doesnt not shut down your natty test, it only raises it. Itd be like using PCT for nolva ( in reguards to using nolva as PCT as well ). Im using this now and having nice results.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Look!! It's an AX rep!! (comes rushing in out of breath...)

Good questions; sorry I didn't see ya sooner! Pretty much, folks have it nailed, but I'll answer anywho just so you have the official skinny.

1. You can run it for a month or longer. Check out stacking and cycle options either on our forum here or at our website forum for recommendations on running it longer than that.

2. Seems like we can't say this enough...NO PCT IS NEEDED for this stack! Take it, go off of it, wait a bit, rock on. ;)

3. General rule of thumb for cycles: Time on = Time off. However, 4-6 weeks should be pretty good with this. More in #4...

4. The products are not PH, they are herbal in nature. MassFX is essentially a test booster, while HX2 is an aromatase inhibitor. They free up testosterone so you can use it! They are, however, potent. You don't need the PCT, but with any potent hormonal products, you'll want to give your system time to rebound after you finish them. With these, there's not any "bounce back". But you may miss them! (I know I did first time I went off of MFX!)

Well, hope that does it for ya! Anything else, just holler!! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CrownRoyal Supplements 10
Anabolics 5