Mass FX Blue Gene Bulk Stack

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe I recall you being 18 years old. My advice is to wait until you are a bit older before using these types of products.
Here is a good read for you:
http://www.athleticxtreme.com/articles/is-a-testosterone-booster-right-for-you-if-youre-under-21/

If I am mistaken and you aren't under 21 or you are going to ignore the above advice......

They are both quality products with good reviews.

I am obviously a huge fan of Mass FX.
There are some reviews here on AM that can be found easily.

Here are some Mass FX reviews I snagged real quick from some other forums...

5 Stars
Reviewer: Deep Goat
"This stuff is awesome. Makes you want to go to the gym from the moment you wake up, and when you get there you feel like you can rip the place up. Big appetite (and not just for food...) and sound sleep really help. I was also taking pre-workout supp and creatine so hard to say how much effect this has directly on strength and size, but cos you work so hard on this and eat so much you cant help but get bigger. Good stuff. Recommended."

5 Stars
Reviewer: Jaygoku21

"Bought these 2 over 7 weeks ago and did an 6 week course, This is a very good product noticed extremely HARD muscle tone, on training days and on none training days. good weight and strenght gains, increased in weight from 86.7KG to 89.7KG + 3KGs. Strengh went up by about 15-20% and was recovering much quicker. the Pump is a little mental as your muscles are rock hard already and they really do feel like they are going to rip through your skin. Overall 5 Stars does what it says on the tin. Overall Look is bigger, Tonner & fuller look. im currently shredding down on Lean FX and a good Diet to see the results will post on Lean FX once Done."

5 Stars
Reviewer: Rocko

"Took this after a friend recommended and haven't regreted it, noticed huge gains in strength and size, on my second cycle of it, have combined it with maximuscle cyclone and promax, i'm also eating a high protein diet. As for gains my bench has gone up by 10KG, squat has gone up by 20KG. Will be taking it again. IT does exactly what it does on the box."

At the bottom is a few from facebook: http://www.athleticxtreme.com/products/mass-fx#reviews

The Mass FX/Hard FX stack is one of the best available in my opinion.

Good Luck with your training and reaching your goals.
(I still highly advise to not use any if you are under 21.)

Armsbrah

Awards
Thanks for the amazing reply ! Also, I am 18 yes, I was just asking because I saw some people my age log it with amazing results. My question is why do I have to wait if this product is supposed to raise free test, which is, in broad terms, test that we already have in our body and that is dormant if you could speak of it like that ? It's not by any ways introducing external test in your body the way a AAS or a PH is gonna do. Is it because of the AI in it to prevent the estrogen from balancing out the increased free test ? I'm just really curious about it. The body never ceases to amaze me, I know people who did an AAS or a PH at my age and they are huge and probably deregulate in terms of endocrine functions.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Both are solid products, you can't go wrong with either one!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From the article that I linked to you:

"From the onset of puberty and through your mid to late 20’s, your body produces a tremendous amount of testosterone. And, this helps explain why men in this age group, compared to men in their 30’s and 40’s, have an easier time gaining muscle and losing fat. So it stands to reason that using a testosterone booster between the ages of 18 – 21 will offer little to no significant benefits.

But the real issue is this. During this time, your endocrine system is still developing. Manipulating the hormonal system at a young age may, or may not, result in long term side effects. At this point, there’s no research to know for certain. So it’s our belief that it’s best to error on the side of caution when you’re under 21, and save yourself a few extra bucks while you’re at it!
"

Your test levels are through the roof at 18 years of age. Trying to boost any or free any more up will provide very little benefit. So, even if you aren't worried about screwing with your system before it is done developing; you should worry about screwing with your wallet.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Which one is better for a bulk ?
Dude,ur a child,ur test levels are awesome...U should have no problem building strength and muscle all naturally. With proper diet and training and routines..u can do wonders man.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clickster has hit this on the head perfectly.

Great responses bro and i agree.

Armsbrah

Awards
Amazing response ! Yeah, at my age, the gains just keep coming and coming it's pretty insane ! I already read many articles regarding that as it has intrigued me greatly. The thing is why do some people my age while using this product have reported tremendous results ? They somehow still respond to the components and I refuse to believe that it's placebo. They were lying perhaps ? It's very strange.

Also, what do you mean by they are not in the same league ?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't comment on Mass FX but I'm currently logging Blue Gene if you'd like to see how its treating me!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing response ! Yeah, at my age, the gains just keep coming and coming it's pretty insane ! I already read many articles regarding that as it has intrigued me greatly. The thing is why do some people my age while using this product have reported tremendous results ? They somehow still respond to the components and I refuse to believe that it's placebo. They were lying perhaps ? It's very strange.

Also, what do you mean by they are not in the same league ?
25r-diol is excellent ingred for raising test and adding Mass. Cissus , Carnitine and Ginko Biloba in Blue Gene....not so much. I'm a fan of many CL products but this one definitely isnt one of their better formulations

Armsbrah

Awards
25r-diol is excellent ingred for raising test and adding Mass. Cissus , Carnitine and Ginko Biloba in Blue Gene....not so much. I'm a fan of many CL products but this one definitely isnt one of their better formulations
What is 25r-diol as in a component function ? I have never heard of it as opposed to the other ingredients what do you think of it ?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is 25r-diol as in a component function ? I have never heard of it as opposed to the other ingredients what do you think of it ?
Im working on getting some info togethor for you thats a bit more complete. Im on my phone currently but tomorrow when im at my desktop ill grab more info for you.

You can also check out www.athleticxtreme.com for more info on MassFx.

Until then 25R-Diol is a potent natural saponin that acts on the androgen receptor.