Mass FX Black Log 6/2013

cotrone407

Awards
Hello everyone. I am going to start my first supplement log ever! So please bare with me if I list something irrelevant.

My Stats:
Height: 6'1
Weight:178

I have one bottle that is a 4 week run. Planning on buying a second bottle to run a full 8 week cycle. I have ran a couple AX products before and enjoyed them but never logged. This will be a way to keep me going and motivated throughout the cycle.

Other Supplements I am taking:
Fish Oil
BCAA's (Bodytech)
Muti- Vitamin
Beef Aminos
Joint supplement
Pre-workout- Nitaflex (GAT)
Whey Protein

Workout Plan- Training at 24hr fitness 6 days on 1 day off -with daily 4 mile hike in canyon.

Foundation-
Starting weight-178

Goal:
Gain muscle/strength hardness and size.

I was originally 190 pounds over weight and recently cut down to 168 but been putting alot of effort in the gym now gaining a good amount of muscle and sitting at 178 today.

Calorie intake will be around 3000 calories daily.

I would love any tips on taking this supplement please share your valued incites to boosting my gains!

Thank You!

I will be starting the Supplement today- June 11th 2013

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is this the $9 bottle they were talking about?

as to dosing, follow label-2 cap am/2 caps pm...with or without food. i would take it 20 minutes before a meal, but thats just me!!!

cotrone407

Awards
is this the $9 bottle they were talking about?

as to dosing, follow label-2 cap am/2 caps pm...with or without food. i would take it 20 minutes before a meal, but thats just me!!!
Yup!

Sounds good that is what im planning on doing for dosing. What is the latest you would take your "PM" dose?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup!

Sounds good that is what im planning on doing for dosing. What is the latest you would take your "PM" dose?

don't think that is really a factor since it doesn't seem to have anything that looks like it would prevent sleep.