Marinating my PHAT with Cherry Limeade Muscle Marinade - Sponsored

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
First off, I'd like to thank Grambo and Purus Labs for giving me this INSANE opportunity to log one of the greatest preworkouts ever created and for making only top dollar products. You guys have givin us so much and time for me to give back...and yes, i am suckin up.

I been looking for a new preworkout and heard too many great things about this stuff and am so excited to try the new flavor, cherry limeade, since i tried the last one and was a bit too sweet. Reading Mr Kleen's log, I think im a gonna start off with 1 scoop since im a stim junkie and see how it is. Gonna take it in a half hour and head to the gym. I'd like to throw in some Hyper Trop-X sometime later in the log cuz i luv beta alanine and Muscle Marinade has a nice amount in it so i dont know if i'll need it. I'll get back on here tonight to let you guys know how the first workout is. STAY SWOLE!!!!!!

Starting weight: 165lbs(after a trip to the little lifters room)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Chest

Taste: WOW!!! so much better than the last one, a lot less sweet and very delicious and easy to drink. My hat goes off to you guys

Mixibility: I mixed one scoop with 12oz of water and shook it for a good 10sec and downed it. There was still some white powder left in the mixer cup so i just threw in a little more water and downed it again.

Stim: First 10min i felt a small rush on the way to the gym but went away till i got to the gym. got to the gym 20 min later and started doin warm ups and the rush came back. so much energy!!!!!!! like i felt drank 10 cups of coffee. i didnt fall asleep till like 2am, no more night workouts

Focus: Plenty of this. It was so hard to not lift at all. between all my sets i had to do somethin so i threw in a set of pushups. i just kept thinkin lift harder mike, keep goin

Pump: Awesome pump!!!!! this is what i look mostly in a preworkout. my chest looked like it expanded a good inch and veins were poppin outa everywhere.

Strength: Since its only the first workout, you cant expect much at the beginning but I did notice i went up 10lbs on incline.

All in all, I luv this stuff. but i did get a bit of a headache toward the end of the workout. think it was the caffeine but im sensitive so no biggy

Other Products taking with this: Liv52, Creatine Mono 7g, possible HyperTrop-X, Glucosamine & MSM

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: ARMS!!!!

sick workout today guys and havent crashed at all. Pumps were good but today i got like real heated. like bein on clen and liftin, my whole body became red and i felt pretty euphoric. i freakin luv'd it. strength also increased on preacher curls pretty nice and did an extra 2-5 reps on everything. cant wait till tomorrow, shoulders :)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
(Yesterday)Day 3: Shoulders

ok yesterday i worked out shoulders and lemme say its the best shoulder day in awhile. the pump lasted an hour since i left the gym and a lot vascular. although i wasnt as awake as the first 2 days, i still stayed focused and strength was a bit highert than usual, threw in an extra set of everything. my stomach is starting to feel upset though lately at the gym. everytime i do a rep, feels like im gonna **** myself if i push too hard. all ini all, great workout.

Day 4: Legs and back. Didnt feel much today but its probably cuz i skipped breakfast. legs did a feel a bit more pumped than usual and got a couple muscle cramps at leg press. back felt kinda lame, no pump at all and just felt lethargic. Im gonna throw in HyperTrop-X tomorrow, see what happens

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, today is my off day so im gonna be maxin on a lot of food

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Rest day

Day 6: legs and back. Threw hypertrop-x in preworkout just for ****z and giggles. Really went crazy at the gym, started with legs and got a crazy pump in hamstrings. back was after and was surprised the pump stuck with me. i got really heated which was nice cuz this hasnt happened since my last clen cycle and i luv seein my boddy turn red while doin a set. yesterday was just an awesome workout

Day 7: will hit gym tonight and let u no. chest tonight :)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
day 7(lastnight): got a decent workout. think im gettin used to the stuff now cuz wasnt feelin to energetic but strength was stayin up. doin extra reps and pumps are consistent

day 8: shoulders. felt real dead today prolly cuz i was drinkin last night. pump were their but energy wasnt. gonna jump to 1 1/2 scoops tomorrow and see what happens. also gonna throw in an extra meal cuz i lost a 1lb and that pisses me off

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
day 9-11: caught a small cold so didnt go

Day 12: Arms. Intense workout today, freakin luved it. idk what it was but my pumps were crazy, focus was intense like i didnt wanna talk to anyone, just wanted to lift. veins were exploding and strength was the same but stamina increased. did 4 sets instead of the regular 3. awesome stuff today

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Great logging so far Mike, appreciate putting the time in for us!!
appreciation is all on this side of the table bro, thank you for pickin me. writing my philosophy paper now and gonna head to the gym tonight. im feelin either back or shoulders. gonna play it by ear lmao

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: legs. Was in a hurry that dat so only did legs. decent workout, not much of a pump but focus was there. went 10lbs up on leg press. all in all, it was an okay day

Day 14: back. had an intense workout that day but prolly cuz lifted with my cousin that constantly made me laugh the whole time. pump was there, focus was there, strength was there, veins were there, milfs were there. awesome freakin workout

Day 15: shoulders and abs. wanted to throw abs in just for shizz and gigglez. same workout as the day before, intense, pumps, veins, but strength was the same as last workout but i aint mad. cheat meal. WWIIINNNGGGG SSSTTOPPPPP!!!!!!!

Day 16: today is rest day but gonna do some low intensity cardio. WALKING DEAD SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 17: Chest. Had a decent pump, bumped it up to 2 scoops and was def feeling the energy. was a decent workout but kinda messed up since i ate before the gym so i didnt take it on an empty stomach. also feeling shoulder pains once again and hoping it aint tendonitis comin back. gonna take it easy at the gym for the rest of the log. my shoulder was in a little pain last night while sleeping and it ruined my sleep. tonights arms so hopefully it goes well

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 18: shoulder pains increasing but taking it easy. did lightweight, pump, energy, focus was all their. had to take out some workouts cuz they hurt like hell but sub'd with others. i still had some energy, did 20min low intensity cardio. since i been doin more than one scoop, looks like ther mite a few more servings left. legs tomorrow so no shoulder pain excuses, cant wait

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question, if you dose this at night are you having any trouble sleeping?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
yes i do lol i usually workout around 4 or 5 but if i got work or somethin for school, im ther at night. but i been drinkin camomile tea before i sleep and it helps out a lot surprisingly

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes i do lol i usually workout around 4 or 5 but if i got work or somethin for school, im ther at night. but i been drinkin camomile tea before i sleep and it helps out a lot surprisingly
Consider the 300+ of caffeine and 60-90 of geranium in there, I would never sleep if I took it that late unless I about killed myself in the gym. One day I will have to try this for a morning workout.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Consider the 300+ of caffeine and 60-90 of geranium in there, I would never sleep if I took it that late unless I about killed myself in the gym. One day I will have to try this for a morning workout.
Agreed night workouts are definitely not ideal on most stimulant based pre-workouts like MM. I can't make myself go to sleep before 12-1am every night so I can take it around 4 or 5 but I am very stimulant tolerant. The majority would be best to take it earlier in the day if possible, though it really depends on the individual.

Exact numbers are 300 and 80 respectively for what it's worth.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
or rip a bowl to help but i stopped tokin. stuff slowed me down too much at the gym. but the camomile has been doin its job every night, plus get a nice euphoric feeling from it and i feel like the queen of england :)

Day 19: went crazy at the gym yesterday. im surprised im not gettin used to this stuff, i usually stop feeling preworkouts after about 2 weeks. squats increased from 275 to 305...repping not maxin lol i never had much lower body strength but maridade is helpin a lot. looks like i got a few more days on it at 2 scoops and last day im gonna go big and do 3 scoops. would def wanna see the effect of that lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed night workouts are definitely not ideal on most stimulant based pre-workouts like MM. I can't make myself go to sleep before 12-1am every night so I can take it around 4 or 5 but I am very stimulant tolerant. The majority would be best to take it earlier in the day if possible, though it really depends on the individual.

Exact numbers are 300 and 80 respectively for what it's worth.
I have uber amounts of respect for you clarifying that, I always thought that is what it has to be but no one would confirm. Kleen is setting aside a scoop for me to try on a morning/weekend cause I hear it is the shiznit in terms of a kick in the pants before a workout. I can't do more than 200mgs of caffeine after 4-5 PM or I can't sleep and not sleeping negates all the hard work in the gym due to diminished recovery.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
day 20: rest

Day 21: didnt have a ride to the gym so did some home workouts

15min crdio warm up 4.5mph

5 sets regular pushups, 50 reps each

5 sets pulls ups wide grip(back) 20reps each

5 sets pulls ups close grip(back) 20reps each

5 sets pulls ups (biceps) 20reps each

another 3 sets pushups(close stance for tri's) 50reps each

crunchers (abs) 4 sets 70-100 reps

today was pretty crazy for a home workout. i was sweating like pig and got nasty pumps. feel better than my last couple workouts at the gym but im feelin a bit light headed right now. ima eat see if i feel better

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
day 22: 2 scoops, ARMS. had a great workout. everything on point, pumps, energy, felt a bit jittery but nothin crazy. i did notice something though. the past couple days have been real weird. like an hour after i took drank it while lifting, i've been really depressed. like between all my sets i took more time resting than usual and a couple friends came up to me sayin i had a real worried or scared face when im at the gym. the past couple days have been feeling weird so idk.

day 23: rest day. still having the same feeling. i cant concentrate on any of my homework or anything, not even the bears game. something is up

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
day 24: back again. My cousin came along with me and he did back so i joined him. awesome stuff yesterday, strength went up on mostly everything, dead lifts went from 285lbs to 315lbs/8reps. never thought my dead lift would go up cuz it hasnt in the past year at all lol energy was their but felt a little dizzy cuz i didnt have my breakfast but it was still clean.

so my mom does nails at lifetime fitness and has a couple clients that are psychologists and psychiatrists and she said to speak with a couple of them. i spoke with 3 and they all said i am suffering from a little depression due to my dad having a stroke couple weeks ago, im in a little debt and that i gotta stop thinking about this stuff. kinda hard to not think about this stuff but they said to try. one said she could prescribe me somethin but im not a fan of anti-depresent pills cuz my sis also had the same issues with stress and she hated whatever they prescribed her. im just gonna see what happens the next couple weeks. till then, chest and legs after school today

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
day 25: rest cuz i has a lot of homework

Day 26: legs. explosive pumps. did a good 2 hour workout and 4 sets instead of the usual 3. kinda screwed myself cuz i took my DAA a little to early and squat was scary cuz thought i was gonna crap myself. stayin at 2 scoops cuz the energy is enough. this stuff just keeps the pumps comin and this what i luv most about it. the flavor started to get old but thats with every preworkout, gotta switch it up.

Day 27: chest and abs. today was another insane day. noticed more veins and vascularity in the mirror. when doin flies, everything was popping out, even some new muscles. since i changed my diet a couple weeks ago, i have been losin a little weight but muscle is definetly gaining. everyone is noticing a lot more vascularity and im luvin it.

looks like a few more days is left in the tub so this is awesome

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Day 28: cardio and abs. my shoulder hurt pretty bad so just did abs and cardio. went a little crazy yesterday, my abs are so sore freakin sore today i cant even laugh lol. i was really heated last night like my body stayed red like an hour after i left the gym. felt a little dizzy and jittery but went away after i got some food in me

Day 29: Last day ARMS!!!!! today was the end of the tub cuz i went 2 scoops to see what would happen lol im shaking like crazy right now writing this cuz im still so energized. wanted to work out my favorite part today it went awesome. the pump was so intense im still gettin cramps everytime i bend em. PEOPLE, 3 SCOOPS IS FREAKIN INTENSE, BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!! did 4 sets of everything, threw in cardio, focus was intense. i really wish i did 3 scoops earlier. i feel like i just did 5 fat lines in row, this is so intense and my veins are still popping out.

I would like to thank Purus Labs for giving me the chance to log the new awesome flavor of muscle marinade. this has been an awesome wild run and i def found a preworkout im stocking up on.

TASTE: 8/10 It's a lot better than the last one, very sweet so i say use 12-16oz of water.

ENERGY: 9/10 Most of all my workouts i had crazy workouts. You feel it kick in 5min right after i down it and its very consistent. Only get jittery if you bump to 3 scoops or just take it on an empty stomach.

FOCUS: 10/10 There wasnt a day i didnt i wasnt focused, other than my depressed days lol. between every set i just kept thinkin what to do next, should i go higher weight, push urself mike, dont stop. maybe im just bipolar lol. but this stuff was constant focus

PUMP: 7/10 Pumps were awesome but there were days i wasnt pumped at all. if u throw in some nitrates then u'd feel it more but on the days where there was a pump, it was very explosive. like cant even bend

MIXIBILITY: 5/10 i personally dont care about this but i did notice you have down it then refill with water again because there was always a bunch of powder left there. but like i said, this isnt a big thing to me.

STRENGTH: 10/10 Strength went up everything since the beginning of the cycle. Everything went up at least 20lbs in weight.

MUSCLE: 9/10 There has been more muscle gain according to everyone that has seen me. looks like shoulders legs and calves gained some cm's but thats just me

VASCULARITY: 10/10 This stuff ripped me up and veins shot out like crazy. even off it, i still notice veins and tendons through the skin. this was my favorite part of this stuff.

OVERALL: 8.9/10 One of the best preworkouts when it comes to energy and focus. stuff is awesome and im def buying some again. the flavor is real awesome if u lov cherry and sick of the regular fruit punch flavors. EVERYONE HAS TO TRY THIS!!!!! throw is some creatine nitrate and it becomes 10/10.

One again, thank you so much Purus for choosing me to try the flavor and share my experience. It has been an awesome run and cant wait for more upgrades to Muscle Marinade