oli

Awards
  • Established
was just some random article in a thread when i did a search on Afghan Kush

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I heard the vape gives you more energy since its not really depriving you of oxygen. Is this true? I love it when I get a rush!

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
I heard the vape gives you more energy since its not really depriving you of oxygen. Is this true? I love it when I get a rush!
I heard elvis was still alive hahaha

If you want to feel energetic smoke a 100% sativa bud. If you want a RUSH smoke 100% sativa hash oil, stuff will keep you up ALL NIGHT.

Turnitup122

Awards

If you want to feel energetic smoke a 100% sativa bud. If you want a RUSH smoke 100% sativa hash oil, stuff will keep you up ALL NIGHT.
Tru tru. But most people are stuck with whatever ****ty weed is circulating around there area. Unless u smoke medical, of course

Vegking

Awards

yes but be careful with pure sativa stains. Sativa tends to give some people panic attacks.

strongman24

Awards
I am very in to fitness, I eat clean and I sleep the right amount. I also smoke weed, everyday... Granted I only smoke at night due to job,kid,gym but it has never negatively effected me in the gym, and most guys I know at they gym smoke too! Hell Arnold smoked, that should be a good indicator it wont affect you. WHat cracks me up is that I bet a lot of the guys against smoking pot drink alcohol... IMO alcohol is worse, I rarely ever crack a beer open, and trust me it kills me cause I love drinking beer. This is what weed does for me: relaxes me, helps me sleep good ( i have trouble sleeping ), helps me eat a ton, also helps with joint pains (no pun intended). I think in the end it comes down to this, you only live once enjoy your life....

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I am very in to fitness, I eat clean and I sleep the right amount. I also smoke weed, everyday... Granted I only smoke at night due to job,kid,gym but it has never negatively effected me in the gym, and most guys I know at they gym smoke too! Hell Arnold smoked, that should be a good indicator it wont affect you. WHat cracks me up is that I bet a lot of the guys against smoking pot drink alcohol... IMO alcohol is worse, I rarely ever crack a beer open, and trust me it kills me cause I love drinking beer. This is what weed does for me: relaxes me, helps me sleep good ( i have trouble sleeping ), helps me eat a ton, also helps with joint pains (no pun intended). I think in the end it comes down to this, you only live once enjoy your life....
Mother Earths supplement for relaxing and bulking. Buddy of mine swears by it for extra sleep & food in take.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Mother Earths supplement for relaxing and bulking. Buddy of mine swears by it for extra sleep & food in take.
Might give an extra boost over time to vape, but I agree, even with the small amount of smoke in your lungs that will never add up to what ciggerette smokers consume, the benefts outweigh the negatives. Im getting clean for a drug test and I miss those benefits of weed!

nsav

nsav

Awards
This post could've ended here, perhaps my favorite scene from any movie ever. The shirt is a classic too, I actually just ordered me one.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
It annoys the **** out of me and makes people smell like a homeless bum. I understand some people do it beforehand cause they feel it helps them focus. I really wish they would start making stuff that smelled nice cause we will never be able to control pot use just like we can't control people smoking cigarettes.

nsav

nsav

Awards
I meant to post with a quote to the Arnold video but I am an idiot and it was my first post anywhere ever. Arnold is Numero Uno

Balthazar

Awards
i don't smoke anymore but there was a time that it was helpful for my training. i played D1 men's rugby in ontario for a season. Try working full time, plus having practice twice a week, with a match on the weekend and keeping up with separate conditioning and weight training maintenance sessions 3 times a week. It was the only thing that could stimulate me to keep up with my necessary caloric intake and I definitely think the relaxation aspect helped a lot with recovery.