Making your own CUSTOMIZED Glucose Disposal/Management Supplement....

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
Just when you think you "got it all figured out" you realize this bodybuilding/supplementation **** is like computers......Every 3-6months someone says "you're an idiot", and ingredients/protocols become outdated!

So here's the question....Knowing that a website exists where you can customize the ingreident list of a capsuled supplement, what would YOU use to make the BEST/PERFECT Glucose Disposal/Management Supplement?.......I say Disposal/Management, because I would assume you would want to "handle" carbs or glucose differently depending upon WHEN and WHERE they fall around your workouts......For instance, I would imagine the ingredient profile would be different (even if it's just slightly different) when dealing with 45g Carbs from Oatmeal in Meal 1 as oposed to 45g Carbs from Dextrose/Maltodextrin in PostWorkout Shake.
And yea, cost would be an issue to consider......So maybe you use a Customized Capsule for typical carb meals, and a "prefabed" supplement for PostWorkout, or vice-versa.

Let's here it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
NA-rala has been the best ingredient for me, works wonders all around.

Mike

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
Yeah.....Na-R-ALA was one of my choices, along with VanadylSulfate and Chromium PolyNicotinate.

What else guys???
PostWorkout??
Non-Workout related Carb Meals????