Magnitropin, Myosynergy, and Follidrone

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bottle of each and I'm wondering in what order I should use them. I'm thinking Follidrone --> Myosynergy --> Magnitropin. I have never used epi before. I also have a bottle of X-gels, ABE, AS Forksolin, Glycophase, and Na-R-Ala. I ran an x-gels and ABE run not too long ago, so I want to leave those for last and will most likely end up purchasing a second bottle of ABE and 1-2 X-gels. Just looking for some recommendations on how to bridge all of these supplements. Also, does forskolin need to be taken on an empty stomach? I am on Reform 95 and SL right now and have been doing the 95 at 75 mg per day, two 25mg doses pre-meal/with food and 1 pre-workout.

Thanks.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought a bottle of each and I'm wondering in what order I should use them. I'm thinking Follidrone --> Myosynergy --> Magnitropin. I have never used epi before. I also have a bottle of X-gels, ABE, AS Forksolin, Glycophase, and Na-R-Ala. I ran an x-gels and ABE run not too long ago, so I want to leave those for last and will most likely end up purchasing a second bottle of ABE and 1-2 X-gels. Just looking for some recommendations on how to bridge all of these supplements. Also, does forskolin need to be taken on an empty stomach? I am on Reform 95 and SL right now and have been doing the 95 at 75 mg per day, two 25mg doses pre-meal/with food and 1 pre-workout. Thanks.
You have yourself a good amount of great supplements.

Forskolin can be dosed on an empty stomach or with food. I like to do empty stomach personally but if it gives you GI issues, then dose with food.

With only have a bottle of each (Follidrone, MyoSynergy, Magnnitropin), I don't think it'll matter the order you use them as they all are different products but contain (-)-epi. So the set up you have would work.

Definitely run the X-Gels and AnaBeta Elite together like you have planned.

You could do Glycophase + Na-RALA dosed pre-carbohydrate meals. Glycophase is more heard towards a cut by the way but still would be helpful if taking in a good amount of carbs.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I had a stack like that I'd probably half-dose Follidrone (1 cap instead of 2), and stack MyoSynergy and Magnitropin (assuming you've tried all of these individually and know which is effective for you). This way you get around the proper dose of epicatechin, along with all of the other goodies.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
If I had a stack like that I'd probably half-dose Follidrone (1 cap instead of 2), and stack MyoSynergy and Magnitropin (assuming you've tried all of these individually and know which is effective for you). This way you get around the proper dose of epicatechin, along with all of the other goodies.
This. The thing is with MyoSynergy and Magnitropin is that there is much more in the formula than just (-)epi that are giving you good results. Try playing around after taking one for 2-3weeks and getting a feel of it by themselves

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Still getting down on this stuff OP?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Still getting down on this stuff OP?
I'm going to start at the end of the month, still undecided as to how I'm going to run this.

I'm thinking each separately as mentioned up top or maybe Myosynergy with 1 cap of Follidrone and then Magnitropin with 1 cap of Follidrone.

Also debating whether or not to follow this with 8 weeks of ABE + ArA or 8 weeks of ABE + EP. I have no experience with AIs and I am 22 years old so I am a bit weary of the second route, but that would leave me with some ArA to run later on if I decide to do that.

Also don't know where the F95 would fit in. I am thinking maybe the last 4 weeks of the epi to bridge it with the F95 in ABE or stack it with the ABE to get a full 100mg dose.

Thanks for the input everyone. I still have some time to decide.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
You mean all 3 together or 1 cap Follidrone + Myosynergy and then 1 cap Follidrone + Magnitropin?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean all 3 together or 1 cap Follidrone + Myosynergy and then 1 cap Follidrone + Magnitropin?
Magnitropin and MyoSynergy probably have around 200mg max of Epicatechin combined, but that's just a guess since Magnitropin has a prop blend. 1 Cap of Follidrone has around 250-300mg of Epicatechin, but it's recommended to do 2 caps of Follidrone solo. So if you do 1 cap Follidrone + normal doses of the other two, you get enough Epicatechin for what seems to be effective for most people. This is all just guesswork though.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Magnitropin and MyoSynergy probably have around 200mg max of Epicatechin combined, but that's just a guess since Magnitropin has a prop blend. 1 Cap of Follidrone has around 250-300mg of Epicatechin, but it's recommended to do 2 caps of Follidrone solo. So if you do 1 cap Follidrone + normal doses of the other two, you get enough Epicatechin for what seems to be effective for most people. This is all just guesswork though.
What leads you do believe they have 200mg per dose besides the fact that they are blends with other ingredients?

Not attacking you I'm just curious because if so I'd run it like you suggested.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What leads you do believe they have 200mg per dose besides the fact that they are blends with other ingredients?

Not attacking you I'm just curious because if so I'd run it like you suggested.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/evomuse/myosynergy-150-capsules.html

MyoSynergy has 100mg Epicatechin (stated), and around 100 is just a guess for the other one since it's jam packed with other ingredients (and the formulator vaguely specified it definitely has less than 300mg). Not saying it's underdosed or anything because I enjoyed it, but I already stated it's a guess.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Well I know the Magnitropin and Myosynergy contains other ingredients that help you gain. Yes they have probably the same amount of EPI together but the other ingredients are where they make their money.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot Myosynergy wasn't prop blended. You ran Magnitropin solo? How'd it go?
Magnitropin solo was great. Even on an ugly ass dirty bulk, I made good gains and retained a decent body comp.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Magnitropin solo was great. Even on an ugly ass dirty bulk, I made good gains and retained a decent body comp.
That's what I have heard!

I'm wanting to try it out too.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
That 2g of HICA in myosynergy, especially for the price is crazy

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Think so?
yeah 2g of HICA is a crazy amount compared to other supps. Not to mention it has (-)epi in it for that price. The next best HICA product I've seen is anabolic recovery by tsn and that only has like 1.5g in it. dsade doesn't skimp on ingredients

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I have heard!

I'm wanting to try it out too.
I was one of the selected loggers when it first came out...I wish I had just gotten another bottle and did a full 6-7 week run (my bottle lasted 3-4 weeks).

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I was one of the selected loggers when it first came out...I wish I had just gotten another bottle and did a full 6-7 week run (my bottle lasted 3-4 weeks).
I will be trying it out once I get done with my two cycles this year.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Just popped my first dose of magnitropin, not sure if I'm gonna stack it with anything else right now. How's the dosing on this? I just had breakfast and will be lifting in about 1.5 - 2 hours. Do i take the second dose preworkoiut without food or save it for a post workout meal?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I take 3 in the morning with breakfast and 3 at night after dinner or before bed... 6days on 1 day off.. pretty sure you can take it whenever though. Directions say best with food

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I take 3 in the morning with breakfast and 3 at night after dinner or before bed... 6days on 1 day off.. pretty sure you can take it whenever though. Directions say best with food
That's how I dosed it today, but I might do breakfast and post workout starting tomorrow since it's a bigger meal than dinner. Didn't know about the 6 on 1 off, thanks gonna do that

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep us updated on how you like it, and don't hesitate with any questions!

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated on how you like it, and don't hesitate with any questions!
Responded well to the first dose. Appetite was way up and I ate 4200 calories yesterday. Endurance and stamina in the gym was noticeable and libido as well. Muscle fullness post workout was amazing as well (this was stacked with HV and SL though) Looking forward to this run.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal! You'll definitely have no problems wanting to eat, stay hungry my friend

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Just want to update here. I'm on my last week of an 8 week Magnitropin run. I decided to run it solo since I have never tried it nor any epi product before. I started ArA this week and will probably add ABE in 2-4 weeks, I want to start 50mg of F95 starting tomorrow and then be at 100mg once I start ABE.

My question is how should I dose F95 at 50mg. 1 in the AM and 1 pre-workout? Also, would it be alright to go right into ABE from Magnitropin. I know they have different actives, but they are still both considered "test boosters/natural anabolics." I am assuming it is ok, but I want verification from Myokem or PES reps if possible.

As far as my Magnitropin run, it went well. I gained about 5-7 lbs, lean and some fat mass as expected. Noticeable size added to my chest, legs, and back thickness. Numbers when up as well, specifically shoulder press and flat bench. The first week I had major appetite increases, but that slowly subsided (could also be due to a slow increase in calories up to 4500 from 3800). Libido was way up as well. I tried two different dosing schemes: first dose with breakfast (2-3 hours pre-workout) and the second dose with my post-workout meal for 4 weeks; for the 2nd 4 weeks, I use immediate pre-workout dosing (w/o food) and the second dose was with dinner (6 hours post-workout). With the 2nd dosing pattern I noticed better endurance in the gym, but otherwise both were pretty much the same. All in all, I liked the product and would like to stack it next time with some ArA, F95, and/or more epi.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome progress over a two jug run boss! Thanks for the support as well!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just want to update here. I'm on my last week of an 8 week Magnitropin run. I decided to run it solo since I have never tried it nor any epi product before. I started ArA this week and will probably add ABE in 2-4 weeks, I want to start 50mg of F95 starting tomorrow and then be at 100mg once I start ABE. My question is how should I dose F95 at 50mg. 1 in the AM and 1 pre-workout? Also, would it be alright to go right into ABE from Magnitropin. I know they have different actives, but they are still both considered "test boosters/natural anabolics." I am assuming it is ok, but I want verification from Myokem or PES reps if possible. As far as my Magnitropin run, it went well. I gained about 5-7 lbs, lean and some fat mass as expected. Noticeable size added to my chest, legs, and back thickness. Numbers when up as well, specifically shoulder press and flat bench. The first week I had major appetite increases, but that slowly subsided (could also be due to a slow increase in calories up to 4500 from 3800). Libido was way up as well. I tried two different dosing schemes: first dose with breakfast (2-3 hours pre-workout) and the second dose with my post-workout meal for 4 weeks; for the 2nd 4 weeks, I use immediate pre-workout dosing (w/o food) and the second dose was with dinner (6 hours post-workout). With the 2nd dosing pattern I noticed better endurance in the gym, but otherwise both were pretty much the same. All in all, I liked the product and would like to stack it next time with some ArA, F95, and/or more epi.
I would go 1 Forskolin in the morning and 1 pre-workout as you stated above.

Starting AnaBeta Elite after your Magnitropin run is perfectly fine.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I would go 1 Forskolin in the morning and 1 pre-workout as you stated above.

Starting AnaBeta Elite after your Magnitropin run is perfectly fine.
Once I start ABE, I will dose it pre-workout with ArA and then with dinner. How would I dose the other 50mg F95 then?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once I start ABE, I will dose it pre-workout with ArA and then with dinner. How would I dose the other 50mg F95 then?
1 cap in the morning and another cap either pre-workout, post-workout, or pre-bed. Or simply do both caps (50mg) in the morning.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Glad you enjoyed magnitropin!!! its a great one for sure, Stack it with some x-gels and gains will be out of this world. Keep it up man doing great!!

avega17

Awards
  • Established
It's been about 3 weeks since Mag ended and I've been on X-gels and ABE plus 50mg F95. Glycogen retention dropped and I could really tell I was off Mag. So far, the ABE and ARA haven't really done much. Thinking about adding in EP, but I'm not sure if I should.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
About to finish up ABE and ARA, should I go into Follidrone + f95 or Myosynergy? I'm about 2 weeks into shift as well. I'd want an 8 week run of either, but I only have 1 bottle of each. It looks like Myosynergy is hard to come by and Elite doesn't come out till June. Follidrone seems readily available. Should I just run Follidrone for 8 and then wait for Elite and run 1 bottle of Myosynergy followed by 1 bottle of Elite, or look for another Myosynergy and run that now instead?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About to finish up ABE and ARA, should I go into Follidrone + f95 or Myosynergy? I'm about 2 weeks into shift as well. I'd want an 8 week run of either, but I only have 1 bottle of each. It looks like Myosynergy is hard to come by and Elite doesn't come out till June. Follidrone seems readily available. Should I just run Follidrone for 8 and then wait for Elite and run 1 bottle of Myosynergy followed by 1 bottle of Elite, or look for another Myosynergy and run that now instead?
Myo is OOS pretty much everywhere I believe.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

NewAgeMayan

Awards
This is a real longshot but wth...

Im tempted to give Magnitropin a trial run, but the one thing making me hesitant is the cistanche...Ive run (and have still got) the old AS Cistamax, numerous times now, and honestly did not notice anything at all from it.

I realise Mag is more than just the one ingredient, and no-one can guarantee "but it will def work good bro!!"...but *if* we hypothetically took the cistanche out of the equation do people think the other 2 ingredients would be enough to carry the product and justify the price?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
55mg of 60% Forskolin (Myosynergy) = 33mg, therefore I should add about 50-75mg of F95 to hit 100mg, correct?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Is Myosynergy dosed on off days or workout days only?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I finished one bottle of Myosynergy, and it was alright. I was about to grab another to give it the full 8 weeks, but Elite just came out and I will be picking up a couple bottles for a future run. I started Follidrone the day after Myosynergy ended, and let me tell you, this stuff is the real deal. I felt an increase in endurance the first day, but today (day 2) the benefits were obvious. I was able to hit more reps per set. For example, sets where I could hit 6, I hit 8 today. Even better, my strength stamina lasted throughout the whole workout; still going heavy towards the end. Muscle endurance was amazing as well, I was done with the workout, but I had much more left in the tank. Muscle fullness and pumps like I haven't experienced in some time. This stuff is great, and I need to grab another bottle and make it an 8 week run.

Is Follidrone dosed on off days? I have been dosing 2 pre-workout. I'm assuming its 1 and 1 split on off days? Empty stomach? If I do a cardio only workout, should I dose pre?

Thanks.