Magnitropin, kingsblood, anabeta elite, or mass max xt?

Rcbo225

Awards
Looking for some opinions, I’ve used anabeta in the past and saw some decent results but it made me extremely nauseous. Any of these better?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long ago?

Magnitropin would be the best out of that list IMo. It doesn’t disappoint.

Mass max and kings blood I haven’t ran but based on logs I didn’t see the results from others I wanted. Check the logs though there’s a few on them all.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only ran ABE and MassMax, so I can't speak on the others. MassMax would be my favorite of the two. Most users see 4+ lbs in 4 weeks on it. I'd say that's really good for a natty product, not sure what more someone could want to see in the logs?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally love ABE and I had to take with my two biggest carb meals. If i took it on an empty stomach it made me nauseous as well. 2nd to ABE I would say massmax xt!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K1ngsblood has had some great results as far as actual test boosting goes. If this is for PCT, this would be my choice.

Natty recomp, still K1ngsblood, as it'll act as a natural anabolic as well as optimizing hormones. Or Ep1logue, which you haven't mentioned, but I think I'd even choose over K1ngsblood for this purpose given the feedback we've gotten thus far.

Natty bulk, Magnitropin or ABE. I'll also throw Test1fy in the mix. All three are solid natural anabolics that also increase appetite.

Also, when did you run Anabeta that it made you nauseous? That has been through a few different iterations.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not listed in the original post, but arachidonic acid would be a great addition to any of the aforementioned products. SNS X GELS is the tried and true natty supplement for lean muscle gains and strength.

Rcbo225

Awards
I’ve heard ARA dries out your joints how bad is this?

Rcbo225

Awards
It’s been about 2yrs since I ran ABE also

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is dependent on each user. Some get achy joints and increase DOMS, some do not. Personally, I do not get either, but some people cannot run ArA because of those issues.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is dependent on each user. Some get achy joints and increase DOMS, some do not. Personally, I do not get either, but some people cannot run ArA because of those issues.
If you're concerned about joint issues but want to try ARA then go with Molecular Nutrition's X-Factor Advanced. Same ARA as X-Gels but with a joint support.

Rcbo225

Awards
It’s been awhile since I’ve looked into ARA but I saw some time ago where taking things like fish oil with it negates some of the effects?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s been awhile since I’ve looked into ARA but I saw some time ago where taking things like fish oil with it negates some of the effects?
Correct. Stay away from anything that is anti-inflammatory

Rcbo225

Awards
So I’m thinking about doing Massmax XT + kingsblood. I know some of the ingredients overlap, would this be overkill?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I’m thinking about doing Massmax XT + kingsblood. I know some of the ingredients overlap, would this be overkill?
What goals are you setting this stack up for?
Lean Bulk?
Recomp?
Strength Increase?
Muscle Maintanance Whilst Cutting?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for a lean bulk and strength gains.
ARA will help you obtain both of those goals. If you're set on implementing a natty test booster too then go with the tried and tested AlphaMax XT+ARA (X-Gels or X-Factor Advanced). Lots of people have ran and had success with that stack

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When taking ARA a joint support such as SNS JOINT SUPPORT XT and SNS CISSUS XT stacks well!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for a lean bulk and strength gains.
ARA will help you obtain both of those goals. If you're set on implementing a natty test booster too then go with the tried and tested AlphaMax XT+ARA (X-Gels or X-Factor Advanced). Lots of people have ran and had success with that stack
This, lean bulk/recomp with increasing strength, it is hard to beat AlphaMax XT and X-Gels.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When taking ARA a joint support such as SNS JOINT SUPPORT XT and SNS CISSUS XT stacks well!
Both of these are solid joint support supplements, but I wouldn't recommend them for an ARA run. ARA works via increased inflammation so taking an anti-inflammatory alongside it would be kind of redundant. If your joints do start to ache on ARA then go for joint supports that work in ways other than reducing inflammation.

Hyaluronic Acid
-Works via increasing synovial fluid between the joints and improving the strength and thickness of the synovial membranes.

Glucosamine
-Works via building and improving the quality and strength of the joints, ligaments, tendons and cartilage.

Chondroitin
-Works via increasing fluid and water retention between joints.