'Macho's belly burning' stack

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Sittin at 19%bf. i want to cut down as close as possible to single digits.as the name suggests mostly want to get rid of my stomach.. I do hold some chest fat that id like to get rid of and by my avatar yu can tell how smooth my muscles are.wanna get shredded..so what does erryone think about this stack
-oxyelite pro
-alpha t2
-reduce xt
-clen
The clen a friend jus gave to me for free so im excited bout that.time to get leaaaaaaaannnn

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Looks fine to me. Make sure you can handle OEP + Clen

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty stim tolerant. Ive taken both seperately. Didnt feel any stim from the oep but the clen kicked my ass. Ill start out at 20mcgs and slowly ramp up that should do the trick rite?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Im pretty stim tolerant. Ive taken both on seperately. Did feel any stim from the oep but the clen kicked my ass. Ill start out at 20mcgs and slowly ramp up that should do the trick rite?
Just be careful. I'm assuming you've done your research on clen and potential side effects from acute and chronic use. Also, I used to live in Fort Washington (suburb of Philly) if that rings a bell.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yep absolutely..isnt that by norristown? Im in the hood frankford. I hate it here. Lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yep absolutely..isnt that by norristown? Im in the hood frankford. I hate it here. Lol
Yep, I lived 5 minutes from norristown. Frankford eh? All the more reason to take an interest in BBing!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I lived 5 minutes from norristown. Frankford eh? All the more reason to take an interest in BBing!
Lmfao yes.its either that or sell crack with the other 'youngbols' who be 'drawlin'

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about 45 mins from you all! Lehigh valley!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Op if you got belly fat loom intolerable a topical like eviscerate

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn't eviscerate good for fat on top of abs? I can see my abs but I still have a layer of fat over them. Im using carb cycling to try and eliminate this but I think I heard a topical such as eviscerate is good for this purpose as well. Am I correct in this?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Isn't eviscerate good for fat on top of abs? I can see my abs but I still have a layer of fat over them. Im using carb cycling to try and eliminate this but I think I heard a topical such as eviscerate is good for this purpose as well. Am I correct in this?
Usually aim to target eviscerate to individuals who are below 15% body fat but a lot of others have had great success in it since it is a spot reducer so you can use it on abs, chest, arms etc. If you are higher you might want to look at Abliderate Advance for the core

OP might want to check out CLENviscerate :D

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I was over 15 % my abs wouldn't be visible. Don't they become visible around 12 or 13 generally?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If I was over 15 % my abs wouldn't be visible. Don't they become visible around 12 or 13 generally?
Genetics plays a role in this