3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More info please?:bigeyes:
Let me see what i can find, i came across this product the other day and kind of scratched my head a bit as i heard nothing about it. :lol:

What a great rep i am eh? :sgrin:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me see what i can find, i came across this product the other day and kind of scratched my head a bit as i heard nothing about it. :lol:

What a great rep i am eh? :sgrin:
:lol:

but i think this is yohimbine free version?:bigeyes:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yep it is the Yohimbe free Psarm. I'm taking it and loving it. Extra strength and some leaning out... :D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep it is the Yohimbe free Psarm. I'm taking it and loving it. Extra strength and some leaning out... :D
The Old version literally blow my stomach like the old Anadraulic State
but i think was the Osthole in it?:sad3:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyl 1D Psarm was made for the Aussie market as we have a ban on Yohimbe in Supps

Product Specs

Angelica pubescens (standardized for Osthole 80%)

Hibiscus rosa sinensis, Hibiscus (5:1 extract)

Metabolism Complex 190mg

Eurycoma Longifolia

Zinc Aspartate

Rosaceae, Red Raspberry Skin (standardized to
40% Ellagic Acid)

Zingiber officinale (standardized 10:1 extract)

Piper Nigrum, Black Pepper (standardized to
98% Piperine)

Creatine Monohydrate 350mg

Thanks Bud!:fing02:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
The Old version literally blow my stomach like the old Anadraulic State
but i think was the Osthole in it?:sad3:
It might have been, that was the old consensus with the OG anadrualic State. I am more tolerable to those supplements than most.

Most people blamed the potential stomach problems of the old Psarm to the yohimbe though. Could be either depending on the individual.

The new PSarm does nothign to upset my stomach.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to have to look into this i always wanted to try P-Sarm but heard how hard it was on peoples stomach and i don't like the Y so stayed away from it. I'll have to see what people say about this and then i'll see if i'll invest in some.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GMG you should suggest to your guys that offering PSARM as a log opp would be a good idea. I am not asking for product (you don't have to pick me) but rather I would really like to see some people's thoughts on it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GMG you should suggest to your guys that offering PSARM as a log opp would be a good idea. I am not asking for product (you don't have to pick me) but rather I would really like to see some people's thoughts on it.
This is a good idea, lets see what we can get going. :bigok:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
x2 to this smart mans idea!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x3 great idea I'd love to log it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'll pass the word along! I'll let you guys know what the deal is as soon as I find out.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any word on a possible logging of this?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2 to this smart mans idea!
x3 great idea I'd love to log it.
Any word on a possible logging of this?
We had a logging op a while back, we gave it out with the Natadrol. Users ran the ND/pSarm combo which was killer if you ask me.....

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have also used both products, old/new, new is by far Superior.. I haven't found one person that could not stomach it:thumbsup: