M14ADD & Furuza-A Stack

guttaheis

Awards
I have a variety of PH's in my stash and was contemplating a future cycle.. Would M14ADD and Furuza-A be good to go?
Isn't dbol and winnie a common stack? Even when injected, winnie is still harsh on the liver, to add to the harshness of dbol. People I've know had great gains with real gear. So wouldn't running these steroids' precursors have a synergistic effect as well? M14add is mostly water retention but can one just use it for the strength gains at 60mg/day for 4 weeks to help bulk then bridge to Furuza for 2 weeks at 200mg/day to aid in cutting? Would it be advisable run a cycle this way? Since Furuza is a non methyl, could it be bridged into for 4 weeks? Or should I 86 this idea altogether?

I have plenty of clomid and nolva on hand for numerous future cycles. Just haven't figured which one I want to use next time, maybe both? I've never been prone to gyno but I do have access to letro & arimidex if you guys recommend a low dose on cycle. Oh and I'm 23yrs old, 5'6 160lbs @7% BF, with numerous cycles consisting of 19nor, superdrol, M1T, epi etc.. Any suggestions or concerns are welcome! Thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
if you want to run it, run it at 90mg of m14 for 4 weeks, then starting week 4 of the m14, run furaza at 300mg e/d for 4-6 weeks.

guttaheis

Awards
So I'll need 1.5 bottles of m14, then 3 bottles of furuza.. I have most of it already, but even then, then overall cost of this cycle was more than I anticipated haha. I know these are the sweet spots, but would i not see much results at the dosages i said? Even if i ran the 200mg furuza for 4 weeks? Thanks man, you always give great advice! You really helped me out on my last 19nor/pstanz cycle!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well, im not sure, as some lucky people respond well to low dosages of fura & pstanz.

you may be able to get away with the 60mg of m14, but if you really are going to run the fura at 200mg, def make it 6 weeks, starting the last two weeks of the m14, and finishing out 4 weeks solo (8 week cycle total)

guttaheis

Awards
Sounds good, I'll see what I get at 90mg and 200mg, and adjust according to my gains. Thanks again man, you always come through!