M14ADD + 19 Nordiol

darius

What do you guys think about a M14ADD cycle stacked with 19 Nordiol? It's a very wet bulking cycle, but I will be using Nolva during the cycle to keep it dry. I already have these compounds, so I would like to use them together if they should work well together. What should the dosing be for both?

Thanks.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I doubt you will pack on much mass with those(except a lot of water as you said)

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
isn't it a bad idea to stack an ph that raised estrogen and one that raises progesterone? I think your just begging for gyno.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
What do you guys think about a M14ADD cycle stacked with 19 Nordiol? It's a very wet bulking cycle, but I will be using Nolva during the cycle to keep it dry. I already have these compounds, so I would like to use them together if they should work well together. What should the dosing be for both?

Thanks.
i'd use a proper AI like dex or fem while on cycle, not nolva.

19-nor isnt known for being remarkably wet.

i reckon M1,4ADD and 4-ad is wet enough...maybe use it solo to jumpstart the nordiol/4-ad cycle? should get you some decent gains, maybe finish with something to dry you out...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be a pretty sick cycle myself. 19nor isn't all that wet and I get great gains from it stacked with 4ad.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you wanna keep it dry, i agree use AI's during cycle (letro, a-dex) and keep the nolva on hand in case symptons of gyno appear

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
what about 19-nor with M-dien? Any comments (from those in the know) if they could be complimentary or not?

darius

mmmm what about M19Nor?
Menthylated 19-Nor, anyone think of or try to make this one??

I think a killer cycle would be 19-Nor and Superdrol. Thats probably what I am gonna do.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Menthylated 19-Nor"

This is essentially what M4OHN, Methylate Hydroxy Nandrolone.

Also, MDien is a mehtylated 19-nor derivative.

I am excied to try a 19-nor cycle myself. I used to read a lot of negative crap about it, but now I'm reading how much some people love it.

I think it would stack great with Superdrol, BTW.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
RE: 19NOR

It's a great mass and strength builder. The only reason I don't use it more often is that it absolutely killed my libido AND you need to use it for around 8 weeks. The Nor-dick effect lasts well into PCT so be warned. I didn't even think about sex for 3 weeks and that's just not normal, lol.

I've read of some pretty awesome cycles stacked with 4AD and M1T. A Superdrol/4AD prop-cyp/19Nor cycle would be fat.

darius

"Menthylated 19-Nor"

This is essentially what M4OHN, Methylate Hydroxy Nandrolone.

Also, MDien is a mehtylated 19-nor derivative.

I am excied to try a 19-nor cycle myself. I used to read a lot of negative crap about it, but now I'm reading how much some people love it.

I think it would stack great with Superdrol, BTW.
Damn how could I forget lol I even did a M4OHN cycle. :eek:

What I've read about 19-Nor is that it is suppressive, but with 4AD, its not uncommon to see gains of 20lbs (maybe water and stuff, but still). I will probably do a cycle like this:

30mg Superdrol ed
400mg 19-Nor ed (transdermally)
2 grams or so of 4OHT, cause I have alot.

Superdrol will produce lean muscle gains in a short period of time (as we have seen, and possibly more for the next few weeks), and the 19-Nor will take a couple weeks to kick in and is more wet than Superdrol. Superdrol and the 4OHT will act as anti-e's for the cycle, although I probably will take a small dose of Nolva too cause I don't want any of this pubertal gyno flaring up.

Seems to me like a kickass bulking cycle. If I can gain 10 pounds when its all said and done in 4 weeks, I would be extremely happy. Dunno how thats gonna work out tho.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have not used the nor yet but have used deca. I loved it. gained 9 lean lbs on a low carb diet. did not notice deca dick till pct.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am about to start a similar cycle.

My goal is weight gain w/ few androgenic side effects (mainly hair shedding and acne). So of course 19-nor is the best choice but the problem is that it takes a few weeks to kick in, hence I will be using m1,4 at a medium to low dose for the first 4 weeks.

Should provide pretty nice results w/ pretty minimal side effects (unless the m1,4 dose is taken too high... then you're looking at possible messed up cholesterol levels, and hair loss/acne.)

darius

I am about to start a similar cycle.

My goal is weight gain w/ few androgenic side effects (mainly hair shedding and acne). So of course 19-nor is the best choice but the problem is that it takes a few weeks to kick in, hence I will be using m1,4 at a medium to low dose for the first 4 weeks.

Should provide pretty nice results w/ pretty minimal side effects (unless the m1,4 dose is taken too high... then you're looking at possible messed up cholesterol levels, and hair loss/acne.)
I thought that 19-Nor would take a long time to kick in, but Sledge told me differently, thru a pm:
"19nor base shouldnt take 3-4 weeks to kick in as a trans, maybe 7-10 days but that should be it." So it looks like if you stick to a transdermal, it should kick in a little over a week.

Unusual, if you do that cycle, definitely keep Nolva on hand cause the combo of excess estrogen and progesterone would probably cause gyno.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought that 19-Nor would take a long time to kick in, but Sledge told me differently, thru a pm:
"19nor base shouldnt take 3-4 weeks to kick in as a trans, maybe 7-10 days but that should be it." So it looks like if you stick to a transdermal, it should kick in a little over a week.

Unusual, if you do that cycle, definitely keep Nolva on hand cause the combo of excess estrogen and progesterone would probably cause gyno.
Thanks for the info, I hadn't read that, but that makes me more optimistic. In that case I will probably just run the 19-nor solo for now. And I agree on the nolva, I always keep it on hand.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
It's funny how ph's go in and out of style. A couple months back the consensus was that 19nor was worthless. Maybe people had high expectations since m1t was fairly new still. m1,4ad wasn't really that big for the first couple months it was out, then people figured out the dosing.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
darius....stack Superdrol with 4add and 19nor. You will probably get so big your head will expode.

darius

I'm gonna bulk so freakin' hardcore in a week or so and follow everything to perfection, that my 215lbs will turn to 235lbs after I lose the water weight. You guys won't wanna miss my log. I will eat as much food in that 6 weeks, that it takes me to normally eat in 6 months lol. Then I will cut to single digit numbers so I can be a sexy beast. bwahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaa.