M14-E + M Drol stack

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
hey guys whats up, i just wanted to see what you guy think of this stack, ive looked around but cant find to much on this so really dont know what to expect from this stack.

so bottom line is:
stack M14-e and M drol
Cycle support (11 day start)
Omega 3
Animal Pump
On whey protein
Animal Pack

PCT:
nolvadex
formex
A test Booster, still need to find a good one since DTHC is no more.
i have letro in hand from last cycle i did not use.
and the lipids.

my last cycle was a tren and epi stack, it was Awsome, maybe about 5 months ago. i ran that for a month at 90gm and 24gm
since then ive talked to many people and they say i should have run it like this:
tren at 90 and epi at 30 for a month and the next month epi alone, to get more out of it.
well i cant get tren no more to do it like that so next up is this M14-E and M Drol.

now is this a good idea? since i cant get to much input on it, and what would be the best way to stack it???????????????????
i have never ran this before so im not to sure how long i can run it for while stacking them.

maybe start one and half way trough add the other or so, not to sure, so any input opinion idea thought is GREATLY appreciated, Thank you

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
ANY ONE???? tip a word a clue? awww:disappointed:

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that's a good idea man. That would be three methylated compounds. If you were to insist on doing it though, this is what I would do.

Mdrol 10/10/0/0/0

M14e 0/2/2/2/2 (2 pills per day)

In other words, you could use Mdrol for the first couple weeks at low dose to kickstart the cycle; I really don't think stacking them the whole way through would be worth it though.

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
I SEE I KIND OF HAD THAT IDEA IN MIND TOO BUT SINCE I don't know much about the 2 I had to ask, so that would be best then coo so far I'm starting to get the idea of both, now do you think I would get more out of the 2 if I were to run them in to separate cycles???

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make it 2 separate cycles. U would basically be running 4 methylated compounds in one cycle... Not smart by any means.

Id say go with the M14-E it will be good for a bulk. This is assuming u r ready to cycle which is iffy at best.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Yeah split into 2 cycles. Your liver and body will thank you greatly.

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
haha thankyou, yes at first a bad feeling came up when a friend from store said it would make a good cycle, but then he kept asuring me that it would be great, bottom line is since i couldnt get my hands on tren i told him well whats good besides what i have taken, and he brought this stack up, oviously he wanted to KILL my liver by what i have read! that punk lol. but thankyou guys i greatly apreciate your help, and i will run them separatly. i will have to research which phs are methylated, that way i would have known better, but thankyou for the help. i knew i had to bring it up here first, since i was not to sure about it in the first place.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya always run proper support supps and look into Liver Juice by Primordial Performance especially when u r looking into methylated compounds.

This will be a good start to ur research:

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Ya always run proper support supps and look into Liver Juice by Primordial Performance especially when u r looking into methylated compounds.
This ^. Liver Juice is awesome. I happen to be running a cycle of M14e right now with some liver juice and cycle support. I have been feeling absolutely great; so far no estrogenic sides.

To the OP. M14e has M1-4add and Epistane in it. So look those two profiles up on Primordials Website. Also read their information about PCT. You might look into their Testosterone Recovery Stack along with a low dose SERM.

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
Nice thankyou, im going to look into that liver juice, 19.00 not bad i just got done picking up some LIV.52, but i wonder if this one is better, im going to reserch into it..

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
Alright you guys Check this out, so i started with M Drol at 20m A Day, i feel Grate! On my forth day i had a trip to Mexico so i stopt cold turky for only 2 days, i took it more like well i could turn it into a pulse cycle, so bottom line i came back yesterday and started back up At 20mg a day, today after workout i go in the shower and i notice a SMALL LUMP UNDER MY NIPPLE, now im not freaking out because i now its part of the risk, yeah gyno, so what ever the thing is i fell fine if not Grate!, but this lump pops up, now im berly on my 6th day and i reallyy dont whant to stop my cycle.
I have Letrozole on hand and i also have Nolva on hand, is ther eany how i can continue my cycle with taking one of this at a small dose to keep it under control??????? or even reverse it?? ive never had gyno before so what works best out of what i got to stop it with out stopping my cycle. eany help is Greatly apriciated. but Asap. so far i started taking letro with my cycle at 75mg a day. pleas give me an idea whats up and how to kill it thanks

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Alright you guys Check this out, so i started with M Drol at 20m A Day, i feel Grate! On my forth day i had a trip to Mexico so i stopt cold turky for only 2 days, i took it more like well i could turn it into a pulse cycle, so bottom line i came back yesterday and started back up At 20mg a day, today after workout i go in the shower and i notice a SMALL LUMP UNDER MY NIPPLE, now im not freaking out because i now its part of the risk, yeah gyno, so what ever the thing is i fell fine if not Grate!, but this lump pops up, now im berly on my 6th day and i reallyy dont whant to stop my cycle.
I have Letrozole on hand and i also have Nolva on hand, is ther eany how i can continue my cycle with taking one of this at a small dose to keep it under control??????? or even reverse it?? ive never had gyno before so what works best out of what i got to stop it with out stopping my cycle. eany help is Greatly apriciated. but Asap. so far i started taking letro with my cycle at 75mg a day. pleas give me an idea whats up and how to kill it thanks
Read this page. http://www.basskilleronline.com/gyno-prevention-reversal.shtml

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Im the only one out there that you can ask about this stack, as it wuz my 3rd or 4th cycle. I ran it like this

mdrol10/20/20/20
m14e 0/ 0/ 0/ 2 /2/3/3/3
also ran form once i got the m14e in there to keep the water down.

i gained 23 pounds, i saw an 100 pound increase in my flat bench that wuz just unreal in week 4 when i had all 4 compounds in my body. I lost 6 lbs in pct, but kept the rest. I currently on a 1g a day bold cycle right now, and might be taking the bold as high as 1.4gs , ima just watching how things go.

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
Wow thats impressive! how did your liver act up to it? see this is what i whanted to do but i started at 20mg already so i dont think i can go long like you did, but this is also my second cycle, first was epi and trenn 30 90. 100 pounds on your bench whooo! thata Awsome! this stack is the real deal lol. man did u log that bold cycle?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats impressive! how did your liver act up to it? see this is what i whanted to do but i started at 20mg already so i dont think i can go long like you did, but this is also my second cycle, first was epi and trenn 30 90. 100 pounds on your bench whooo! thata Awsome! this stack is the real deal lol. man did u log that bold cycle?
underway and going good

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im the only one out there that you can ask about this stack, as it wuz my 3rd or 4th cycle. I ran it like this

mdrol10/20/20/20
m14e 0/ 0/ 0/ 2 /2/3/3/3
also ran form once i got the m14e in there to keep the water down.

i gained 23 pounds, i saw an 100 pound increase in my flat bench that wuz just unreal in week 4 when i had all 4 compounds in my body. I lost 6 lbs in pct, but kept the rest. I currently on a 1g a day bold cycle right now, and might be taking the bold as high as 1.4gs , ima just watching how things go.
fckin nice cycle. now im thinking i'll run this as my next bulking cycle.

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
alright quick update on my letro. gyno is gone thanks to God, it work'ed . but second issue came up, my liver hurts like some times its not alot but mild pains and seems to be swollen, i guess Cycle support is not enough. but i also have fault in this, i drank beer in mexico, i had like 6 bud lights and when i got back i had wine at a dinner. so i think thats what killd my liver even more. yes very bad exp but i learn for my self. ive been dosing at 20mg every day.
its been 11 days so far, i heard i can pulse 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, maby that will help. i got scammed on Ebay my LIV52 never came sadly, but i did order some Liver Juice today hope fully that will sudden my liver down plus cycle support.

now should i take any sort of product during those 2 weeks off? is that to much time off for a pulse cycle? i just dont want no rebound if you know what i mean

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
well i guess its cool or some one would have said somthing by now. cool then i guess its good.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
uughghhhh drinking on cycle not the smartest thing to go do, of course your liver hurts. And what have you been dosing at 20mgs eod? Dont pulse just run the cycle right.

wks 1-2 preload cycle assist(8 caps eod)
wks 3-6 Mdrol (unless you choose to backload) w/ CA eod
wks 6-9 M14e(unless you choose to frontload) w/ CA eod
wks 10-16 PCT
wks 16-20 cleanse for next cycle

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
uughghhhh drinking on cycle not the smartest thing to go do, of course your liver hurts. And what have you been dosing at 20mgs eod? Dont pulse just run the cycle right.

wks 1-2 preload cycle assist(8 caps eod)
wks 3-6 Mdrol (unless you choose to backload) w/ CA eod
wks 6-9 M14e(unless you choose to frontload) w/ CA eod
wks 10-16 PCT
wks 16-20 cleanse for next cycle
Im taking M drol at 20mg a day. yeah im going to run it straight but ill let my liver juice get her first maybe like 2 more days, in the mean while ill let my liver rest and take cycle support.

but thanks lyfespan for the input