M1,4, 1-test, Prostan cycle

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
mullet, you may think you know it all, but you certainly don't know what works for me, and I don't know what works for you. All I can say is that you need to back your words up and not turn into an insulant little turd. I'm not a heckler in your logs, so don't be a heckler in mine.:nutkick:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
mullet, you may think you know it all, but you certainly don't know what works for me, and I don't know what works for you. All I can say is that you need to back your words up and not turn into an insulant little turd. I'm not a heckler in your logs, so don't be a heckler in mine.:nutkick:
You are right. I do not know it all. However, I do know your diet is absolutely horrible, regardless if it works for you or not. And, I'm not sure what you meant by "back my words up" but if you are calling my strength into question I lift more then adequate amounts of weight for my size. Lastly, at 187lbs you are not in a position to be calling me a 'little turd'. Anyway, I'm ashamed I am actually arguing with you, but you need to change your attitude. (it's also insolent :) )

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
You are right. I do not know it all. However, I do know your diet is absolutely horrible, regardless if it works for you or not. And, I'm not sure what you meant by "back my words up" but if you are calling my strength into question I lift more then adequate amounts of weight for my size. Lastly, at 187lbs you are not in a position to be calling me a 'little turd'. Anyway, I'm ashamed I am actually arguing with you, but you need to change your attitude. (it's also insolent :) )
Like I said about the diet, just an experiment. I'm glad you think you're strong for your size. :clap2: Go ahead and post your maxes, stats, and pics if you will. Thanks for fixing that erorr btw, lil' buddy.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Listen dude, it's unfortunate you subscribe to the "I am bigger-than-you-so-I-am-right mentality". Especially since after going through some of your posts I saw we lift about the same, only difference is that this is your fourth(?) cycle, and I weigh 15lbs less than you. Which all things considered, doesn't look good for you the way you talk. Also, I can guarantee you after 4 cycles I will definitely weigh more than 187. Anyway, I am being a **** and clogging up your thread, so I'm outs.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Listen dude, it's unfortunate you subscribe to the "I am bigger-than-you-so-I-am-right mentality". Especially since after going through some of your posts I saw we lift about the same, only difference is that this is your fourth(?) cycle, and I weigh 15lbs less than you. Which all things considered, doesn't look good for you the way you talk. Also, I can guarantee you after 4 cycles I will definitely weigh more than 187. Anyway, I am being a **** and clogging up your thread, so I'm outs.
You again?! First you come in my thread and start making sarcastic and disrespectful comments. Then you get personal telling me that I've only said one thing that makes sense. Now you're trying to dig up my old posts and predict the future outcome of you versus me?! That is some BB.com sh!t.

Our lifts are not about the same. You assume way too much. There is no I am right mentality. 187 is just a number. You haven't even seen what I look like. Yes this is my 4th cycle. Maybe I could be 200lbs+ b/c of that. However, I might look leaner at 187 while holding less water.

As you know every bodybuilder can have setbacks (sickness, injury,opposite sex messing with your head,etc.), so you can't judge off of how many cycles someone has ran. Either way, you don't have nearly enough to go off of to jump to the conclusions that you jumped to. What exactly are you trying to prove anyway?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 18
Wt: 191

Day 19
Wt: 192
Everything is still on the ups on the strength side. No changes in my mood. I don't even really feel like I'm on, I've been pretty happy and laid back. I feel some bloat from the M1,4. I know it has me holding lots of water. I wake up before the alarm goes off b/c I have to pee so bad. Muscles are full and hard. Strength is not through the roof just yet, but then again I haven't attempted to go that heavy. I'm still in the 6-8 rep range for most excercises.

Libido is down abot 25-30%, shrinkage is minimal, morning wood still present, slight decrease in "lab results."

Wednesday of next week will be my last day on M1,4, then it's just 1-test, and prostan for the remainder. I plan on starting some cardio next week, so I can expect things to start drying and leaning up these last 3 weeks. I'll be paying extra attention to the composition of my midsection. Diet will also possibly clean up also.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
:good:

Day 26

So I went ahead and cleaned up my diet and I am already looking leaner. I started eating cans of tuna and rice cakes instead of burgers and conies in b/w my main meals.

Strength is still shooting up. I finished off the M1,4. There is less bloat now. Striations are coming back vascularity is much more noticable. People in the gym are noticing a change: "Your size is starting to show man!"

Sides: Lethargy is not an issue. More moody, increase in feelings of anxiety and irritablilty. Decrease in feeling of well being, most likely due to low test. I've noticed this ever since the first time I tried 1-ad. Because of that I'm actually thinking of ending this cycle. I kind of just wanna bring my natural test back up and enjoy my life again.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I called it quits on this sh1t. I'm about 1 week into PCT now. I'm done with this hormonal sh1t for a while. I'm thinking back to when I first started working out and made awesome lean gains that were easy to keep. I loved being natural and being in a positive mood all the time. So I'm taking it back to those days when I would stack multiple supps and enjoy all the benefits with no negative sides.

For the majority of the summer I'll be running: ZMA, Tribulus, GEE, xCEEd, Activate (until about late July), Fenugreek and Maca (as long as I see the benefits). I've experienced great gains off of ZMA and tribulus alone. I'm also going to keep my diet much cleaner to stay healthier and produce leaner gains. So there you have it.
:bb: