M-STEN - TREN - EPIANDRO - 1 ANDRO / 8 WEEKS CYCLE

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Are you gonna lose the muscle you just put on?
Bro no way to lose any gains while cutting for two weeks,you can not hit catabolic state while on gear, gonna lose some mass of water and fat? Yes, but you dont lose any gains on gear

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro no way to lose any gains while cutting for two weeks,you can not hit catabolic state while on gear, gonna lose some mass of water and fat? Yes, but you dont lose any gains on gear
Oh really? Please do tell me how..

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Oh really? Please do tell me how..
i already told you, you are not going to lose your gains if you are still on, you just lose some size because of the water retention and the added fat while bulking, the reason people use gear to cut is exactly that, to dont lose gains in the process.. 16 weeks Test E kick start with D-bol to bulk, and then the last 6 weeks of the cycle throwing Winstrol or Var to cut fat down and not to lose muscle, never hear about that? .. bro it depends all what your goals are..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i already told you, you are not going to lose your gains if you are still on, you just lose some size because of the water retention and the added fat while bulking, the reason people use gear to cut is exactly that, to dont lose gains in the process.. 16 weeks Test E kick start with D-bol to bulk, and then the last 6 weeks of the cycle throwing Winstrol or Var to cut fat down and not to lose muscle, never hear about that? .. bro it depends all what your goals are..
You seriously believe that you're gonna keep as much muscle going on a deficit? Have you ever seen anyone doing a bulk and cut on the same cycle?
And lastly why do you think people struggle to keep muscle and weight during pct? You're now gonna go on a deficit and then pct?

Adding winstrol is one thing, cutting weight another.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
You seriously believe that you're gonna keep as much muscle going on a deficit? Have you ever seen anyone doing a bulk and cut on the same cycle?
And lastly why do you think people struggle to keep muscle and weight during pct? You're now gonna go on a deficit and then pct?

Adding winstrol is one thing, cutting weight another.
i bulk and cut in some cycle bro, nothing new for me, and some friends i know too, thats why i told you that example.. results speaks from themselves, dont need to listen to nothing that is not my own body, now listen, cutting on pct is something you should never do because you stop using the drug and you fall into catabolic state very easy.. while you are in the drug you can cut and dont worry about losing your gains, you will not hit catabolic state, and yes, exactly like this, you go from deficit into pct nothing wrong with that , you should not keep deficit on pct, thats the thing, you need to eat more again and hit more cardio.. and one more thing, my cycle is a cutting cycle, i went the first 4 weeks in ketosis, then go with high carbs for two weeks, and the last two weeks hit low carbs again and continue cutting , my bulk and cut was more based on low and high carb diet than about going on deficit, got it bro?

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
So guys here is an update picture about how this is going, as you can see, am looking more dry after begin cutting on low carbs again, and my muscles are still the same as the last picture lol, or maybe i have lost like a millimeter or so in my biceps :laugh: anyway, thank you for following, and sorry about my crazy english
vlcsnap-error050 (2).png

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you said cut. Normally on a cut you decrease calories. Going high protein instead of high carb is not the same thing. After all protein is the muscle builder.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Well you said cut. Normally on a cut you decrease calories. Going high protein instead of high carb is not the same thing. After all protein is the muscle builder.
can see your point, my bad, anyway, i keep protein on my normal range like about 160gr, right now my weight is 80 kg , i go high on healthy fats, is how i do it, but metabolis and insulin sensitivity is different from person to person, so i guess that knowing your body first is the right way to start something, after all we are here to share our experience and learn from it.. thank you for following and share your opinion bro

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Hi Guys , am into my 3rd week of PCT, next month is my bloodtest .. am not feeling so bad, libido started slow working again, lost some strenghts and couple of kilos already but looking solid so its fine!! Here some pictures of my legs, they got bigger this time :)
Thank you for all and i will post some pics after PCT together with BT results..
Stay strong and keep punching!!
33487587_1711429738903729_8517247072288636928_o.jpg
33475174_1711429785570391_5752381829906694144_o.jpg
33498238_1711429732237063_863217203053330432_o.jpg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys , am into my 3rd week of PCT, next month is my bloodtest .. am not feeling so bad, libido started slow working again, lost some strenghts and couple of kilos already but looking solid so its fine!! Here some pictures of my legs, they got bigger this time :)
Thank you for all and i will post some pics after PCT together with BT results..
Stay strong and keep punching!! View attachment 166776View attachment 166777View attachment 166778
Looking solid brother

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
You def got way leaner... I need to try this TD Dien

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
How was the TD TVar? Any BP issues?
I used the TD on my last 4 weeks of the cycle, and i was feeling fine in all senses, got some BP issues in the first weeks , when i was stacking the Msten with Superdrol, but i was taking a lot of protection just a couple of headaches, and nights sweats.. but nothing too bad, last Year i took Halo100 from OL, and that was naaaaaasty , i guess everyone react different, SD and Msten were very easy to handel, anyway the TD help a lot to keep strenghts after stopping the Msten and SD, and i also got a little bit dryer.. its a nice stuff, give it a try bro

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I used the TD on my last 4 weeks of the cycle, and i was feeling fine in all senses, got some BP issues in the first weeks , when i was stacking the Msten with Superdrol, but i was taking a lot of protection just a couple of headaches, and nights sweats.. but nothing too bad, last Year i took Halo100 from OL, and that was naaaaaasty , i guess everyone react different, SD and Msten were very easy to handel, anyway the TD help a lot to keep strenghts after stopping the Msten and SD, and i also got a little bit dryer.. its a nice stuff, give it a try bro
Jesus bro you got big balls, that's a lot of harsh compounds. What brand TD TVar did you run?

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Jesus bro you got big balls, that's a lot of harsh compounds. What brand TD TVar did you run?
it was Transformation Labs Trena-TD.. The one andro and the epiandro were from Olympus as test base together with Dermacrine, the Msten was Centurion labz (Stand Alone) and the Superdrol was Body conscious .. at the begining i was not thinking on running Superdrol , but i was not satisfy with the results of the Msten, so i decided to throw in the SD.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems to me you nailed it with this cycle!

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Seems to me you nailed it with this cycle!
i was thinking the same but cortisol kills me on the last days, i look more in shape than before but the stress am having right now in my private life put down a lot of weight and mass, will stay calm during summer, and do my first 10 weeks Test P cycle in September, like i told you before was wanting to get rid of all my orals PH/DS , i still have one bottle of DMZ , one bottle of Alpha One and some T-bol, but i think i will go for the test cycle only without thowing nothing in it, to see how i react, probably, just probably, i will add T-bol on the way , not sure, need more advices about that, will get to you and the other guys as the time comes.