M-Sten RX + Stano + ?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
My next cycle will start in a few weeks and still unsure about the last compound to add in. I know for sure I'll do Elite Stano for 8 weeks and likely M-Sten RX for 6 weeks. I've been debating Super DMZ 2.0 vs. M-Sten but after using SDMZ2 last year I kinda want to give the M-Sten a shot instead.

Still looking for 1 more compound to add in. I've seen recommendations of 4 Andro or Max LMG but I don't want anything wet. Ideally I'd love to do 4 weeks of Superdrol to start but I've heard bad things about the new clone put out by Celtic Labs.

Halodrol and Epi are always options since both can go 6 weeks. Cyanostane also popped in my head. But I'd like something stronger. Any recommendations?

Finally, I have plenty of experience with orals. I've run very high doses and stacked multiple methyls without issue. I just have a high tolerance. So no lectures on anything being overkill.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
5-alpha test is a great one to replace the stano it will give you the same relief from sides. But honestly I would go with the ALPHA BULK or 4AD rde the 4dhea is great I am enjoying the hell out of this one, but it is a bit wet.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My next cycle will start in a few weeks and still unsure about the last compound to add in. I know for sure I'll do Elite Stano for 8 weeks and likely M-Sten RX for 6 weeks. I've been debating Super DMZ 2.0 vs. M-Sten but after using SDMZ2 last year I kinda want to give the M-Sten a shot instead.

Still looking for 1 more compound to add in. I've seen recommendations of 4 Andro or Max LMG but I don't want anything wet. Ideally I'd love to do 4 weeks of Superdrol to start but I've heard bad things about the new clone put out by Celtic Labs.

Halodrol and Epi are always options since both can go 6 weeks. Cyanostane also popped in my head. But I'd like something stronger. Any recommendations?

Finally, I have plenty of experience with orals. I've run very high doses and stacked multiple methyls without issue. I just have a high tolerance. So no lectures on anything being overkill.
What did you decide on?

I just finished up 6 weeks of MSTEN RX... first 2 weeks at 20mg/day, then 4 weeks at 30mg/day. ONly side I got was a 'grouchiness' ... very easily pissed off lol