m-ohn,1-test,m14ad results

skratch

Awards
Iv been on for the past 5 weeks and just started pct.I am
so tempted to take more because I got very good results.
I can't wait to go again this time with more m-ohn(was talking about 26-30 mg)

I went from 175 to 203 and now im at 198.

taking aromazap,trib,nolva and clomid for pct

ran 200mg 1-test with 150mg m14ad and with 26-30 mg m-ohn a day

I also threw in some m-dien once and a while to

all my friends noticed and asked what i was on.

This is my stack and it worked great

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whoa, 3 methyls at once?

Good gains though!

schlam_of

Awards
you have any bloodwork done just for peace of mind?..what was your diet like, etc??

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Good Results.
The M4OHN and MD was definitly overkill. The mass gainers were the 1test and M1,4add. I'd get bloodwork done. That's a unneccessarily large PCT...
Not a flame, just you could be achieved that with the M14add and 1-test and been safe (and saved money).

What are your strength stats?

skratch

Awards
Good Results.
The M4OHN and MD was definitly overkill. The mass gainers were the 1test and M1,4add. I'd get bloodwork done. That's a unneccessarily large PCT...
Not a flame, just you could be achieved that with the M14add and 1-test and been safe (and saved money).

What are your strength stats?
I was only taking the 1 mg md like every 3 days just to see how it would stack up.heres what my cycle was like
week 1-5 mohn
week 1-3 1test
week 2.5-5 m14ad and some md once and a while like every 3 days

im not taking all that pct at once either I just have all that stuff on hand

my strength gains honestly went up to fast for what my body could keep up with but pretty much everthing went up at least 50 lbs and some even more.

I can squat 90 more lbs than before and my bench went from 185 for 12 to 235 for 10 (I could lift it but my shoulders were killing me)

skratch

Awards
you have any bloodwork done just for peace of mind?..what was your diet like, etc??
You guys think i should get checked out.I feel fine and had no back ache or mid section pains at all.
My diet was pretty much if your thirsty make a shake lol.I had tons of clean food while on at least 4k cals/per day

Morning looked like this
take 2 scoops isomatrix and a banana
then gym
get home and have some creatien with a muscle sandwich
then about an hour later eat a nice home cooked greek meal(love ya mom haha)baked chicken fries,grilled chicken saled ect.

3 hours later 2 scoops shake and off to work(I work in a pizza place so its like heaven when your bulking)I would eat a small pizza with grilled chicken on it and right before I would leave make a tuna sandwich.

Id get home and have 1 last meal and a shake right before bed.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I was only taking the 1 mg md like every 3 days just to see how it would stack up.heres what my cycle was like
week 1-5 mohn
week 1-3 1test
week 2.5-5 m14ad and some md once and a while like every 3 days

im not taking all that pct at once either I just have all that stuff on hand

my strength gains honestly went up to fast for what my body could keep up with but pretty much everthing went up at least 50 lbs and some even more.

I can squat 90 more lbs than before and my bench went from 185 for 12 to 235 for 10 (I could lift it but my shoulders were killing me)
Was this a first cycle?
Taking 1mg /Every 3Days of Methyl-Dien didn't account for any of the gains.
I think you should checked because better safe than sorry. You probably won't get mid-section pain, until your liver has quit.
The doses aren't too high so your probably fine.
You were taking liver protectants? I hope?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You guys think i should get checked out.I feel fine and had no back ache or mid section pains at all.
My diet was pretty much if your thirsty make a shake lol.I had tons of clean food while on at least 4k cals/per day

Morning looked like this
then gym
then about an hour later eat a nice home cooked greek meal(love ya mom haha)baked chicken fries,grilled chicken saled ect.

3 hours later 2 scoops shake and off to work(I work in a pizza place so its like heaven when your bulking)I would eat a small pizza with grilled chicken on it and right before I would leave make a tuna sandwich.

No post workout whey or carbs?

That looks way closer to 2k cals per day than 4.. i think you need to do some math.

skratch

Awards
No post workout whey or carbs?

That looks way closer to 2k cals per day than 4.. i think you need to do some math.
I was eating alot in between like chips,pop tarts and some granola bars.

I was getting around 1k cals just from my shakes,I was double dosing them and muscle sandwich bar.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Morning looked like this
then gym

You should always get bloodwork done regardless. I would suggest next tiome running a 1-test\4ad cycle if this was your first.