Lukehayd rides the bull again with Taurus' M1P (SPONSORED)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the M1P, my muscles feel harder, strength improvements are better and the leaning effects seem to be stronger than the 5aOHP. I am noticing a few minor sides with M1P (as have been stated in previous posts) that I didn't notice with the 5aOHP. I think this could be avoided if run with other supplements such as a test booster and a cycle support.
So you feel this is a tad bit more suppressive?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I would say so. I wouldn't say that a cycle support would be necessary but if anyone looking to do a cycle of M1P is concerned and can spring for it, then by all means.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last I checked I was up 3lbs. Once I get home Saturday, I will check again.
Looking strong man! hey, as long the Mirror shows you what you want to see, the scale is only a number bro!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking strong man! hey, as long the Mirror shows you what you want to see, the scale is only a number bro!
Thanks. I agree but I also like to see the scale tip a little more too. Lol!

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
Thanks. I agree but I also like to see the scale tip a little more too. Lol!
If you want the scale to go up then the calories need to go up as well:D

Keep it up man. I find it interesting that you find this to shut you down somewhat. I will have to see how it goes when i finally take a crack at it.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want the scale to go up then the calories need to go up as well:D
Well I'm taking in 3800-4000 cal/day right now. That's 800-1000 more than normal. Looking in the mirror, I am looking bigger and I feel heavier so I think it's working. I think if I added more cal/ day I would start to gain more fat mass than anything else. I'm liking where I'm at on cals right now but if I get to where I need more to keep growing then more it is!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the biggest attribute of this product to date for you bro?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm taking in 3800-4000 cal/day right now. That's 800-1000 more than normal. Looking in the mirror, I am looking bigger and I feel heavier so I think it's working. I think if I added more cal/ day I would start to gain more fat mass than anything else. I'm liking where I'm at on cals right now but if I get to where I need more to keep growing then more it is!
I envy your calorie consumption. :(

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say for me it's a toss up between strength and leaning effect. Ok, it's the leaning out while gaining strength. I honestly believe that if I had not increased my caloric intake, I would have had a great cut and not lost any strength.
Stellar!

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
I would say for me it's a toss up between strength and leaning effect. Ok, it's the leaning out while gaining strength. I honestly believe that if I had not increased my caloric intake, I would have had a great cut and not lost any strength.
I like the sound of that!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to have to try some of this stuff soon.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great job Luke

FINAL REVIEW

I ran this product during a bulk and it turned into more of a recomp while still taking in 800-1000 extra calories per day. I think that it could easily become a favorite of a lot people who are cutting! While I made some nice strength gains, I don't believe that my run really did M1P justice. I started this not knowing exactly how this product worked but after starting it and seeing the results and effects, I probably should have changed my diet back to maintenance. Of course it is still impressive to me the leaning effects and gaining 3 lbs of lean mass. Normally with an increase like this in my diet I gain more bf but not this time. I did experience a little shut-down for a little over a week but then was back to normal. There was also a week of stomach acid flare-ups that was probably caused by the carrier solution. The taste was not great but it wasn't bad - just took some getting used to. I liked this product and would recommend it to those looking to keep or gain strength during a cut or recomp.
Thanks again to Taurus and reps for this opportunity to test out another great product!!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are these sides with the M1P

Thanks

With the M1P, my muscles feel harder, strength improvements are better and the leaning effects seem to be stronger than the 5aOHP. I am noticing a few minor sides with M1P (as have been stated in previous posts) that I didn't notice with the 5aOHP. I think this could be avoided if run with other supplements such as a test booster and a cycle support.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
What are these sides with the M1P

Thanks
He noticed minor suppression and stomach acid flare ups, unfortunately Luke was our only person logging to compare.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review luke.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Luke..Helluva review. Cant wait to take a stab at this soon.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! Sorry I didn't answer you right away Whacked. I was out of town where reception SUCKED but BP answered for me (thanks BP!).

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks guys! Sorry I didn't answer you right away Whacked. I was out of town where reception SUCKED but BP answered for me (thanks BP!).
No problem bud I got you..

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No sweat buddy ;)