LR3 IGF-1 injections and bone growth

C4N4D4M4N

Awards
I'm going to start taking LR3 IGF-1 for slow twitch muscle gains in about a week or so when my shipment arrives, and I'm wondering if injecting will have much of an effect on my bone growth. I don't think my plates have closed up entirely yet and I'm trying to figure out the best dose for my weight and height (only 120 lbs, 5 foot 8) that will give me the best results as far as growing more bone mass goes. I know people usually do IMs but I'm considering subq for the full body effect, as I will be doing mostly full body workouts. What dose/method should I be using? I'm thinking 20-40 mcg subq. Also it may sound ridiculous but I couldn't inject it into my hand muscles to develop the bone/cartilage in that area for grips/punches? I do lots of martial arts and grappling. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I did some research and decided I'm gonna stick to bilateral IM at maybe 20 mcg, didn't know about the intestinal enlargement and so I've decided **** the growing tall. I am still curious as to whether or not I can grow my hands any larger so anything on that would be greatly appreciated.

C4N4D4M4N

Awards
Bump in the hopes that someone can help me out lol