Low Testosterone for an 18 year old?

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Hello guys, recently i went to my endocrinologist because of my type 1 diabetes. I discussed with him some odd symptoms i've been having. Depression, anxiety, hard time building muscle, gyno, crazy bad prolactin, low sex drive, and no morning wood. We got blood work done and heres the results:

Estradiol - 31 pg/ml
Prolactin 8.3 - ng/ml
Follicule Stimulating Hormone - 3.0 mIU/ml
Luteinizing Hormone - 3.24 mIU/ml
Testosterone - 477 ng/dl

Do these numbers look okay? Is my test low for being 18? My doctor said my test is fine, but my prolactin is high. He gave me no advice for the high prolactin though. Just thought i'd grab all you're opinions. Thank guys

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
bump. hope you get answers.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Its in the normal range have you ever used prohormones or steroids? From looking at your pic it doesn't seem like you're having a hard time building muscle

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
idk if you were hoping it was low to get some test or something, but 477 is average. they wont get you any test unless youre below 200. btw youre youre 18, how much muscle do you expect to have at your age? i dont even expect a teen to understand how long it takes to build muscle

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
You're test is low for being 18, normal test is between 350 to 800 (not 100% sure) so that would put you in the normal low, im not old I don't want to specify my age but, my test was around yours so I dedicated time to increasing my test naturally,I supplement DAA 3g a day, super saponin, & anabeta, after a month or so I went to my endo and my results came in around 660 :) (this was two years ago lol)

Take inhibit P by SNS for ur prolactin issues and supplement vitamin 6 too if you want.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
You're test is low for being 18, normal test is between 350 to 800 (not 100% sure) so that would put you in the normal low, im not old I don't want to specify my age but, my test was around yours so I dedicated time to increasing my test naturally,I supplement DAA 3g a day, super saponin, & anabeta, after a month or so I went to my endo and my results came in around 660 :) (this was two years ago lol)

Take inhibit P by SNS for ur prolactin issues and supplement vitamin 6 too if you want.
Inhibit P is okay to use at 18 right? I noticed it increases natty test, thats fine for me?

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Its in the normal range have you ever used prohormones or steroids? From looking at your pic it doesn't seem like you're having a hard time building muscle
Never used prohormones nor steroids, i did run a cycle of anabeta/erase a few months ago. But i doubt that had any big effect. Profile pic is with pump and excellent lighting lol, i wish i usually look like that :/

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Also i've been having problems with my heart. I went to the er cause i thought it was Freon poisoning. After an ekg and heart moniters, blood tests and 5 hours of being watched the said nothing was wrong. I took 2 weeks off of the gym, went back last night to try some legs and my heart rate went from 107 before 10 reps on leg extenions to 159.. The pt's at the gym said thats definitely not normal. Grrrr...

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Whats your prework out
I used white flood for 2 months, then quit all pwo just cause i wanted to lay off stims. 2 weeks ago i bough a pwo called Condense by Purus Labs, it did me dirty lol. Made me dizzy, blurred vision, so i only took it twice

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh erase under 21, and l-dopa, seems like to much messing with your endocrine system to me. Buy some DAA and use that to raise your test. You don't need an AI, and you don't need a prolactin control. I've ran DAA before and its fine , suppliment reps tell you to buy erase or other non sense just to scare you into buying products. Good luck man

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Also i've been having problems with my heart. I went to the er cause i thought it was Freon poisoning. After an ekg and heart moniters, blood tests and 5 hours of being watched the said nothing was wrong. I took 2 weeks off of the gym, went back last night to try some legs and my heart rate went from 107 before 10 reps on leg extenions to 159.. The pt's at the gym said thats definitely not normal. Grrrr...
107 is a pretty high resting heart rate. Was the set to failure? If it was I wouldn't consider that too far from norm given your high resting. I would start monitoring your heart rate first thing in the morning. If it continues to be this high, you need to start adding in some regular moderate intensity cardio. I'd say shoot for a heart rate of 140-160, for 20-30 minutes, 3x weekly.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Eh erase under 21, and l-dopa, seems like to much messing with your endocrine system to me. Buy some DAA and use that to raise your test. You don't need an AI, and you don't need a prolactin control. I've ran DAA before and its fine , suppliment reps tell you to buy erase or other non sense just to scare you into buying products. Good luck man
Well thats another thing, right when my heart started hurting i started up dpol, that has DAA in it. Within 3 days my nips started to hurt and my prolactin got worse. So i ended up stopping that. Would inhibit p be a good thing to try?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well thats another thing, right when my heart started hurting i started up dpol, that has DAA in it. Within 3 days my nips started to hurt and my prolactin got worse. So i ended up stopping that. Would inhibit p be a good thing to try?
well erase doesnt have prolactin control, just stating that fact. Inhibit - P is for prolactin control, pretty much its 60 % l - dopa. Hm we all react to DAA differently as with all supplements but honestly id just go to the doctor and if your test. is really that low at 18 he can give you a more permanent solution than to raise it with supplements. Why not buy Bulk DAA from like AI Sports, its what I use and never really have an issues. But my personal opinion is to go to the doctors brotha ...... forget supplements .

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
well erase doesnt have prolactin control, just stating that fact. Inhibit - P is for prolactin control, pretty much its 60 % l - dopa. Hm we all react to DAA differently as with all supplements but honestly id just go to the doctor and if your test. is really that low at 18 he can give you a more permanent solution than to raise it with supplements. Why not buy Bulk DAA from like AI Sports, its what I use and never really have an issues. But my personal opinion is to go to the doctors brotha ...... forget supplements .
I mean, once i got my results from the doc, he never stated that theres a solution. He said all is normal besides my prolactin numbers :/ But i appreciate the help man

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean, once i got my results from the doc, he never stated that theres a solution. He said all is normal besides my prolactin numbers :/ But i appreciate the help man
Second opinion.

vassille

Awards
You said you are type 1 diabetic. How much insulin are you using a day? What are you eating?
what is your blood pressure?

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
You said you are type 1 diabetic. How much insulin are you using a day? What are you eating?
what is your blood pressure?
Depends on my activities for the day. 30-40 units of lantus. and 1 unit per 7grams of carbs of novalog. And i eat healthy, track macros and what not. Chicken, rice, tons of fruit, fish, cliff bars for low blood sugar. My blood sugars run 190-210 cause im usually very active. Any lower just drops. Blood pressure can be low sometimes. sometimes high. 140/80 was the other day

vassille

Awards
Depends on my activities for the day. 30-40 units of lantus. and 1 unit per 7grams of carbs of novalog. And i eat healthy, track macros and what not. Chicken, rice, tons of fruit, fish, cliff bars for low blood sugar. My blood sugars run 190-210 cause im usually very active. Any lower just drops. Blood pressure can be low sometimes. sometimes high. 140/80 was the other day
High insulin will create problems and complications long term including some of the problems you have concerns about on here. IMO you should look into an atkins type diet and dial down your insulin use.
Your diet for type 1 is bad. Get in touch with a good doctor or nutritionist and fix it.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High insulin will create problems and complications long term including some of the problems you have concerns about on here. IMO you should look into an atkins type diet and dial down your insulin use.
Your diet for type 1 is bad. Get in touch with a good doctor or nutritionist and fix it.
Im just saying my friend is a diabetic and he IS HUGE. So, whatever he is doing, he must be doing it right lol

vassille

Awards
Im just saying my friend is a diabetic and he IS HUGE. So, whatever he is doing, he must be doing it right lol
Doing insulin for BBing is one thing, being healthy is another. If you keep abusing insulin it will catch up to you a little later one way or another.