Low Test blood results

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
So I ran a cycle for 8 weeks from July - end of August. I ran clomid after 50/25/25/25. It’s been about 10 weeks since my cycle ended and my Test blood test came back at 281ng/DL which is definitely on the low end for my age (28). Should I pickup some clomid to try and get back to normal? Or will it get better the more time I’m off cycle. Unfortunately the test was only for total test so I don’t have E2 numbers etc which I’m working on getting. Thanks for any help

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I ran a cycle for 8 weeks from July - end of August. I ran clomid after 50/25/25/25. It’s been about 10 weeks since my cycle ended and my Test blood test came back at 281ng/DL which is definitely on the low end for my age (28). Should I pickup some clomid to try and get back to normal? Or will it get better the more time I’m off cycle. Unfortunately the test was only for total test so I don’t have E2 numbers etc which I’m working on getting. Thanks for any help
What was your cycle?
Also, you've got 4 identical posts on this (I u understand that it was probably an accident). If you go ahead and delete 3 now, your answers won't be spread out everywhere.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you ran just 15mg of Msten?

Msten is a pretty rough compound, I think it’s what did me in as well. That’s also a long time to run it, why 8 weeks? Most people only run it for 4 maybe 6. You probably felt like ass eh?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
TRT....please embrace

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d try individually again and then a duck it and try both at the same time asa Hail Mary kinda thing.
Wont work as hcg is suppressive.

Run hcg (and also you can run some test aside it wont matter as hcg bypasses hpta entirely) and then after some time (4,6,8 weeks idk...i would hop off test, be on hcg only and see where my test level are at...if they are good on hcg only then that means testicles have recovered) i would stop hcg and start clomid.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wont work as hcg is suppressive.

Run hcg (and also you can run some test aside it wont matter as hcg bypasses hpta entirely) and then after some time (4,6,8 weeks idk...i would hop off test, be on hcg only and see where my test level are at...if they are good on hcg only then that means testicles have recovered) i would stop hcg and start clomid.
I would personally just run HCG and stay away from test at this point. Get your balls working again and then try a clomid restart. May work may not but it’s worth a shot

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
What’s a good dose for hcg? the endo I’m discussing with is considering 0.20cc aka 200 units of HCG per day for 25days. Is this sufficient to help me restart? Not familiar with hcg and the reading ive done has not been consistent

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your LH and FSH levels? You need to figure out what isn't working before throwing more drugs at the problem. This slide shows the body's unassisted recovery after 20+ weeks of 250mg/week Testosterone. The pituitary recovered quickly but the testes lagged behind due to lack of signaling for 20+ weeks. It takes a big dose of hCG to restart the testes in this situation. 200iu dialy might not be enough stimulus.

Get the correct blood work to correct the right deficiency.

Attachments

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think like 500 iu for a few weeks was what I was told, and then drop to 300 for a few weeks then come off

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
as a older guy [61] who's been on trt for 12 years, I would tell younger guys to look at trt as a last resort.... but this is just my opinion, in the end it is a personal decision-a lifetime decision!!!!
Agreed especially at a young age. Me starting at 22 is a gamble to say the least and it requires a **** ton of work. It’s also VERY expensive with bloods and doc visits etc.

Just for test alone I’m paying roughly $300 a year, that doesn’t include the doctor visits or bloods (those are like 3-400 a month) or the pins and the hassle of pinning etc. I don’t mind it, I never have, but there’s a lot that has to go on behind the scenes that you don’t normally have to do when you’re just cycling

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed especially at a young age. Me starting at 22 is a gamble to say the least and it requires a **** ton of work. It’s also VERY expensive with bloods and doc visits etc.

Just for test alone I’m paying roughly $300 a year, that doesn’t include the doctor visits or bloods (those are like 3-400 a month) or the pins and the hassle of pinning etc. I don’t mind it, I never have, but there’s a lot that has to go on behind the scenes that you don’t normally have to do when you’re just cycling
you probably have a good 40-50 years of this to look forward to...just thought I would brighten your day, lol.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try the restart again. HCG then Clomid 50/50/50/50 and Nolva 20/20/20/20. Get more aggressive. Make sure your diet has a bunch of good fats. Take a good ZMA at same time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it was me, I'd use 1000iu hcg eod for 5 pins, start Clomid at 50,25,25 and maybe continue with 25 eod after that for a few more weeks. I'd be using some exem at this time as well. If that don't bring you back then your probably gonna end up on trt.