Low test 29 year old . Blood work in

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
I’m 29 about 6ft 220 lbs . I workout 5 days a week and jog after . I work stocking drywall and metal in buildings that r being built so I’m constantly moving . I have low test . I started worrying when I would get soft during sex at times . I’m always tired I can sleep all day . They said I was depressed but I knew I wasn’t so I dig deeper .
Results:
Free test : 62.7 pg/ml
Sex hormone binding globulin : 27 nmol/l
Ultra sensitive estradiol : 19 pg/ml
Testosterone total: 329
Previous testosterone total : 362

I ran some exmastane pervious to the blood work like a month before . After a month I stopped it . My back and chest started breaking out really bad with ace right. But I did gain muscle n dropped some pounds . I retain a lot of water and have big man boobs . I uploaded a picture that was after running with a suana suit . The most recent pic . Found more recent one . I live in Florida so I can’t do the telecommunications thing to get trt with entourage . But I do want to get on trt anyone recommend anything ? Any advice would be appreciated .
IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That low estradiol is the reason for your soft erections. TRT is for life and you need to get your HPTA correct first before considering a lifetime of injecting.

boomdaddy3

boomdaddy3

Awards
That low estradiol is the reason for your soft erections. TRT is for life and you need to get your HPTA correct first before considering a lifetime of injecting.
Kenpoe is correct ... follow his advice. Exemestane is a suicidal aromatase inhibiter (AI), meaning it permanently disables the aromatase enzyme once it binds to it. It is probably the reason you E levels are suppressed.

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
I had the problem worse before I dropped my estrogen . I used exmestane to drop it . The pervious test was before I dropped my estrogen . After I dropped it I finally started seeing results from the gym . I wouldn’t get no gains before I dropped it . The soft erections were before the exmestane that’s why I decided to drop . After it got a bit better I can actually go a whole round without getting soft . Before half way threw it would get soft . But I’ll give that shot . But Im eventually going to get on trt I’m tired of being tired . Before I dropped the estrogen everything was worse . Still lethargic . Always sleepy . The psychiatrist is giving me aderall and Xanax . I try not to take them because the aderal ups my blood pressure when I I take them to often . N on top of that I don’t need no stim dick.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had the problem worse before I dropped my estrogen . I used exmestane to drop it . The pervious test was before I dropped my estrogen . After I dropped it I finally started seeing results from the gym . I wouldn’t get no gains before I dropped it . The soft erections were before the exmestane that’s why I decided to drop . After it got a bit better I can actually go a whole round without getting soft . Before half way threw it would get soft . But I’ll give that shot . But Im eventually going to get on trt I’m tired of being tired . Before I dropped the estrogen everything was worse . Still lethargic . Always sleepy . The psychiatrist is giving me aderall and Xanax . I try not to take them because the aderal ups my blood pressure when I I take them to often . N on top of that I don’t need no stim dick.
Estradiol has a personal range that you need to stay in for libido and ED. Too high or too low and libido drops off and ED occurs. From seeing your other posts, my opinion is you are not researching and just taking drugs in a shotgun approach. BP meds, aderall, Xanax, extremastane, PHs, etc. you are seriously messing with your health.

Warbeast

Awards
I agree with kenpo on this one... an HPTA restart with HCG might be your best option right now... stay away from all PH’s and other supps, restart your HPTA... then get fresh bloods once you stabilize to see where your at. Your lethargy will probably reduce at that time.

trn450

trn450

Awards
Those are numbers in the normal range that are very suspicious. Not necessarily "low".

Always check your lifestyle factors first. Your body fat is probably in the mid 20s based on the pics (don't let the people in the thread say otherwise, they're optimistic about their own body fat). Get it to the teens. The fact that you required an anti-E to get your estrogen down in, at least what sounds like, absence of a cycle likely speaks to the excess body fat relatively to an idea value. Aromatase is heavy in adipose tissue. How much alcohol do you drink? How is your sleep? Are you keeping hydrated?

So many people get in TRT without having done all of the correct steps in the workup and, if lifestyle modifiable factors are present, in correcting those. It's huge mistake. Many of them go on to suffer from more problems than they had in the first place. You can easily make your erections worse on TRT than they were beforehand and the treatment gets complicated as you start chasing meds with more meds. You'll get sick of it eventually.

On the topic of correct work-up, you really need to have FSH and LH values and determine if you've got primary, secondary, or mixed hypogonadism. In some cases you need an MRI of the pituitary gland as a small fraction of people with secondary hypogonadism have tumors in the pituitary gland driven them. Do a proper workup.

As an aside, you should be doing kegel exercises for your weak erections. That may help. People often let that pelvic floor weaken, and that kills erection quality.