Low T-Weight loss problems?

galloglass

Awards
Hello all: Had my T levels checked last month...175 and 225 were the results. FSH was low too. TSH was fine...Estradiol was 32 with ultrasensitive...range is less than 29. I'm waiting on results from yesterday's blood draw for Total T and E2. Anyway, I'm 5'6", 158. Started working out religiously about 2 months ago after being very sedentary...high intensity interval training, alternate w/weight training 5-6x week. Kept caloric intake to about 1200-1500 calories/day tops...haven't dropped a pound!!! Can't see much change in body definition either. Began taking clomid 25mg/day about 3 weeks ago (I'll move to HCG and T at some point). About a week ago, I noticed that I could lift 1/3 to 2x as much as before...more than you'd get from normal progression...so I hope the T is up...my question is does low T inhibit metabolism? Weight loss? My fat deposition is all in the midsection/gut and the man boobs haven't shrunk as much as I'd like...would an aromatase inhibitor help? Thanks!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hello all: Had my T levels checked last month...175 and 225 were the results. FSH was low too. TSH was fine...Estradiol was 32 with ultrasensitive...range is less than 29. I'm waiting on results from yesterday's blood draw for Total T and E2. Anyway, I'm 5'6", 158. Started working out religiously about 2 months ago after being very sedentary...high intensity interval training, alternate w/weight training 5-6x week. Kept caloric intake to about 1200-1500 calories/day tops...haven't dropped a pound!!! Can't see much change in body definition either. Began taking clomid 25mg/day about 3 weeks ago (I'll move to HCG and T at some point). About a week ago, I noticed that I could lift 1/3 to 2x as much as before...more than you'd get from normal progression...so I hope the T is up...my question is does low T inhibit metabolism? Weight loss? My fat deposition is all in the midsection/gut and the man boobs haven't shrunk as much as I'd like...would an aromatase inhibitor help? Thanks!
Only if you got blood test that says you high on E2.

Do my blood test, post #44
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I had 32pg/mL on the quest Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS/MS (30289X) in early July or are you saying wait on the one I had today?
#1 when posting results of any test post range that was posted on report.
They have many tests and more ranges.
i do not know what to do with "32pg/mL "
May be little high, may not.

Since you just had one done today, it is always better the most current values.

When you are going to be posting test results latter, post everything you got, does not make sense witholding information, you are short changing nobody else but your self.