Low libido after Andro the Giant and Super Mandro

pursuit2550

Awards
So just like the title says. I noticed it in the end of the 3rd week, into the 4th. I stopped 3 days short of finishing and got on rebirth, letrone, viron. Have been on it for a week now and I hope I get it back to normal. I also have some daa and erase. Am I OK with what I am taking, anything else to take.
Thanks

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine, give your body some time to balance out and do a better job preparing a PCT next time

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Like rascal said you should have gotten nolva or clomid. I also had pretty much no libido taking those products. I believe it's the 1-andro that causes it. My libido came right back after pct and I ran for 8 weeks. But I also did a proper pct with nolvadex. I would rush order some if I was you

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes one of the sides of prohormones is shutdown. You do have one of the better OTC pcts but you should always get a serm, even for the andros which are some of the most mild ph compounds.

pursuit2550

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. I thought my PCT was go since many have done the same I am doing. I will order the nolvadex asap. So there is no way to avoid this, if there is a next time I get on Andro?

pursuit2550

Awards
Well I just googled nolvadex and it is a pres. I don't know where or how to get any Pres pill. Can I get any other OTC stuff. Bodybuilding sells nolvadern which came up when I googled nolvadex.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just search more. Nolva and Clomid are very easy to get ahold of if you're in the US.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you talking liquid form or pill pharma grade?
Both. I don't use research grade anything anymore, I only did for my very first cycle. I noticed a huge difference in recovery with even harsher cycles with pharma grade, and it's even cheaper.

I meant Nolva and Clomid too lol autocorrect.

pursuit2550

Awards
OK I got nolvadex citrate 10mg tablets . Going to do.
20mg everyday for 2 weeks then
10mg everyday for 2 weeks

Sound good