Low dose Hdrol with OTC PCT. Advice?

jquanda

Awards
Hey everyone. Pretty new to posting on here. I usually just read other peoples but had a question regarding pct. I've been looking to do a light cycle of Hdrol. It being my first one, I plan on running a single bottle at 50mg a day. 1am and 1 pm. I'll do a 10 day loading of cycle assist at 8 caps a day and start dosing Hdrol on day 11.

What my real question is, for a low dose cycle of Hdrol, would an otc pct suffice? I plan on doing Reversitol V2 as well as Testabolan. Along with that would be some support sups. I will probably start back up on creatine and jack3d as a pwo. Let me know what you think. I know most people here are gonna say "get a SERM" i just wnat to see you think about this for a low does cycle.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Nope. First off OTC pct rarely work too well except for maybe the mildest cycles (andro series). On top of this is putting your balls on the line really worth saving like 20-30 bucks?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey everyone. Pretty new to posting on here. I usually just read other peoples but had a question regarding pct. I've been looking to do a light cycle of Hdrol. It being my first one, I plan on running a single bottle at 50mg a day. 1am and 1 pm. I'll do a 10 day loading of cycle assist at 8 caps a day and start dosing Hdrol on day 11.

What my real question is, for a low dose cycle of Hdrol, would an otc pct suffice? I plan on doing Reversitol V2 as well as Testabolan. Along with that would be some support sups. I will probably start back up on creatine and jack3d as a pwo. Let me know what you think. I know most people here are gonna say "get a SERM" i just wnat to see you think about this for a low does cycle.
Problem is that low of a dose of H-drol may not be enough, if you are going OTC the best available is the TRS imo