Low Carb Foods?

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know some good low carb foods besides meat?
i am making a diet based on low carbs and i am not sure what to put on besides meat any help would be great.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Cheese, pork rinds, cottage cheese, mushrooms, many vegtibles (you'll need to do some research on veggies though). There are low carb tortilla shells. That should get you started.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Low carb should focus on MEAT.

Steak, shrimp, beef, cheese, bacon, spinach, whey protein, hoods low carb milk, milled flaxseed, salmon, brocolli, cellery, eggs.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks that will help a lot.
and my definition of low carbs is like 10g.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are tortilla or fatoush bread wraps that are under 10 net grams of carbs (after subtracting fiber). most green veggies at a reasonable serving are also in that range.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about chips and sweets?

I swear, I'm not crazy...

...Healthy Cheat Foods has Low Carb/High Protein Chips and Zero Carb Liquid Sucralose: Healthy Cheat Foods @ Nutraplanet

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Also beans and lentils. They have a bit of carbs, might be more than 10g depending on how much you eat, but they are a decent source of fibre, as well as protein to go with your meats.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Joeseph's Oat Bran & Whole Wheat flour Tortillas(Wraps) are only 6 grams of carbs when you take out the fiber.
I have some tortillas that are only 5 minus the 6 grams of fiber. Take one of those, throw some turkey and mayo in it and you're good to go. Not that just one would fill you up or anything...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, I had one of those tortillas with some scrambled "eggs" this morning. It doesn't quite taste as good as the regular tortillas, but it makes for a decent portable snack!

Last edited: