Losing 30 pounds with GW

Drigger98

Awards
Guys,
Been following forums for a while now but only made a post myself.

I am a 20 year old male currently weighing at 198lbs.
I've put on approximately 15lbs over the last 6 months due to an office job.

I'm an ex boxer so not really used to be this overweight. Being 5ft10 I've always been between 169 and 185 pounds (including when I've gained abit of weight).

I want to start a training/diet plan to get myself down to 165 pounds over next couple of months. Never really counted my calories or had planned meals so will need a hand with this!

I've bought some Cardarine recently so include this is any recommendations please ! thank you!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe you should start another thread. Just in case.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
DM me. I’ll hook you up with a routine/diet for cutting. Paid for It from a good competor. not a routine I made up.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ive just lost 7lbs in 26 days using Iron Legions VII KT and Invictus. If it had been a full on Cardio program instead of 5x5 and 2 days light cardio i probably would of doubled that.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive just lost 7lbs in 26 days using Iron Legions VII KT and Invictus. If it had been a full on Cardio program instead of 5x5 and 2 days light cardio i probably would of doubled that.
Are you applying this to your midsection or just chest/shoulder/neck area like it says on their website?