Loosing belly fat...confusion!!!!

ritampatra

Awards
Well, I am having a bulging belly in front of me(hate it).My diet is all right...the only confusion is about the exercise to follow to loose belly fat
I saw many videos in youtube about this.But I can't decide which video to follow.What exercise will be right for me and what is the garentee that they are all perfect ???/.......
Plz help me on this...any suggestions about what to do....

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
The only way to loose fat is cardio brah. There is no such thing as toning muscles

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Squats and Deadlifts. Big exercises that burn calories. No guarantees though (but not really sure what you meant by that).

Eat natural, whole foods only. No processed foods.

Buy a cheap pedometer. Stick it to your hip and make a game out of getting 15000 steps a day. This will make you do things like park your car as far away from the store as possible. Skip the elevator and take the stairs, etc. End your day with a long walk until you hit 15k.

Do this, and your belly will be gone in 12 months, and you would have added to your lifespan.

Well, I am having a bulging belly in front of me(hate it).My diet is all right...the only confusion is about the exercise to follow to loose belly fat
I saw many videos in youtube about this.But I can't decide which video to follow.What exercise will be right for me and what is the garentee that they are all perfect ???/.......
Plz help me on this...any suggestions about what to do....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 6
Weight Loss 23
Weight Loss 4
Weight Loss 8
Supplements 10