Looking to recomp...MMV2 and what?

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking to recomp for a while and have a bunch of stuff on hand, but recently have just come across the array of product at LG sciences. One that has caught my attention is MMV2.

I'm wondering how long and at what dose I should run it?

6' ish
225lbs
bf <15%

Trying to really keep my strength if not increase it while descreasing fat is basically my primary goal (isn't it everyone's though lol?)

Anyways, wondering what I should stack with this if I should run it? Maybe something to increase muscle mass? Methyl 1-D seems to be kind of popular to stack with this. But I also have epistane and hdrol on hand. The only thing about that is, it would probably require a heavier PCT...which isn't that attractive to me. I like money...and I don't like spending a whole lot of it when I can get similar results for less...not to mention safer.

I really like the idea that PCT can be as simple as Formadrol adn T-911.

Does anyone think it would be worth running the MMV2 + Methyl 1-D as opposed to a straight Hdrol or Epistane cycle?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
mmv2 +m1d can be a damn good stack, then follow that up with EITHER Formadrol Extreme or T911.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
mmv2 +m1d can be a damn good stack, then follow that up with EITHER Formadrol Extreme or T911.
what kind of gains are people seeing from a stack like this...and how long is this stack normally being ran?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most reporting around 10lb, some have been higher and some little lower around 7-8lb mark.. which is stil awesome! its a great stack bottom line:)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you are looking to truly recomp, then you shouldn't be shooting for gaining weight. Either hover where you are now or lose a few. IMO it is impossible to build muscle and burn fat naturally. It is more feasible to maintain muscle and drop fat. MMv2 and some type of Anti-E could be good. Followed by either Formadrol, T-911, or both. Hope that helps man.

*I wish Retain 2 was still around*

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking to truly recomp, then you shouldn't be shooting for gaining weight. Either hover where you are now or lose a few. IMO it is impossible to build muscle and burn fat naturally. It is more feasible to maintain muscle and drop fat. MMv2 and some type of Anti-E could be good. Followed by either Formadrol, T-911, or both. Hope that helps man.
When I say "gains" I mean what is the presumed gain in muscle...not necessarily how much weight was gained. The idea of the recomp is to lower fat while increasing muscle. It is quite feasible naturally...it just takes a lot of tedious work and tweaking so everything is in order. The body can recomp naturally, it just takes longer basically. Weight is just a number...the mirror doesn't lie.

That being said...if 7-10lbs is being gained on non-methylated PH that requires a minimal PCT then that IMO seems pretty good. Just not sure if it's worth it compared to something like Hdrol or Epi.

as do I. :(

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
When I say "gains" I mean what is the presumed gain in muscle...not necessarily how much weight was gained. The idea of the recomp is to lower fat while increasing muscle. It is quite feasible naturally...it just takes a lot of tedious work and tweaking so everything is in order. The body can recomp naturally, it just takes longer basically. Weight is just a number...the mirror doesn't lie.

That being said...if 7-10lbs is being gained on non-methylated PH that requires a minimal PCT then that IMO seems pretty good. Just not sure if it's worth it compared to something like Hdrol or Epi.

as do I. :(
I think mmv2 with a good diet and T911 in PCT (my personal fave pct) can give Epi a run for its money. Hdrol worked better for me though, epi was ok, not great.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally would keep M1D for the bulks, MMv2 on its own is very promising on cuts/recomps.

Stack MMv2 with some winny or furazadrol and your good to go.

The MMv2 preWO will aid in your energy during workouts big time, even in a calorie deficit.

Depending on your stim tolerance you might also want to add a good preWO stim like Anadraulic State to the stack as well.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

yea i really liked retain 2, i havent tried their new version though. im am taking a page out of retain 2 by using relora after my cycles from now on, but plan on taking a long while off from cycles.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
To date, nothing 'natural' has touched 2 mmv2, 2 activates, 1 blue up along with my personal mix Cee/beta alanine/bcaa (2g each)
I take it all 1hr before w/o ... and man alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
To date, nothing 'natural' has touched 2 mmv2, 2 activates, 1 blue up along with my personal mix Cee/beta alanine/bcaa (2g each)
I take it all 1hr before w/o ... and man alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha strong boner! :)

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think MMV2 is great by itself for a recomp. I just ran it for 4 months, gained about 5 pounds, leaned out like crazy. PCT is Inhibit E/Anadraulic state and I'm still gaining/leaning.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think MMV2 is great by itself for a recomp. I just ran it for 4 months, gained about 5 pounds, leaned out like crazy. PCT is Inhibit E/Anadraulic state and I'm still gaining/leaning.
very nice! thnks for the feedback

with PH's everyone wants to stack, even though most are damn potent on their own.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Did i read this right? you ran it for 16 weeks straight?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol, I read it as 4 weeks because 4 months wasnt even a possibility in my mind.
lol Yeah I should probably proofread my posts from now on. Don't want people to think it's a good idea to run 4 month PH cycles.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol yeah 4 weeks. Very solid product nevertheless.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that would be a fun log to follow ;)
Once I'm done with Havoc + MMV2 pulse, I'll have been using MMV2 for 11 weeks, five of which were every day dosing. Right now I'm running...

Havoc: 30mg/ED
MMV2: 4caps, 4x/week (M/T/Th/F)