Looking for test booster ?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for a good test booster but one that you do not have to take 4 to 8 pills. SOmethign that is strong but you dont have to take so many pills. Possibly a few in the morning or afternoon that is it? Any ideas on what might be good.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SNS DAA caps is simple enough. 4 caps upon waking and you're done for the day.

desaille

Awards
Mr Cooper said it. Daa caps in the morning and you're done.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you really want to stay away from pills try Formula-X, it has a full serving of DAA and LCLT. No pills, just 1 scoop pre-workout.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
DAA is solid and easy dosing... Just as Mr.Cooper wrote.. 4 in the morning and bam.. Good for the day..

Same goes for Hard-FX, which is a DAA + AI product... 4 in the morning and you're done.. Mass-FX is a bit trickier, but sure worth the extra effort.. 2 in the morning and 2 before workout ;)

Just a curious question, which testobooster have you tried that had over 8 caps ?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Lot's of good options above. For your weight you could take just three vidatest upon wakening and that would be it. The bottle would also last for three months for only $63.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
iForce Intimidate.... :D

ONE pill before bed...and

BAM

YOU ARE DONE :D

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought it was 2 scoops preworkout?
For all the current tubs that have been sold, but when the new batch comes back in stock at Nutraplanet I believe they got the scooper issue fixed.

SICortex

Awards
what would work better the iforce intimidate or sns daa for a pct test booster

John33

Awards
I am also looking for a quality, natural testosterone booster. Thus far, good options seem to be Intimidate, New Activate Extreme and either Bio Forge or Bio Forge Pro Max (cannot decide between the two). I am leaning towards Bio Forge Pro Max.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAA is solid and easy dosing... Just as Mr.Cooper wrote.. 4 in the morning and bam.. Good for the day..

Same goes for Hard-FX, which is a DAA + AI product... 4 in the morning and you're done.. Mass-FX is a bit trickier, but sure worth the extra effort.. 2 in the morning and 2 before workout ;)
You stole my answer! This was almost word for word that I was going to say.
Great minds think alike! ;)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
You stole my answer! This was almost word for word that I was going to say.
Great minds think alike! ;)
Rofl! ;)

True story though :) Countless of times I've seen my words been posted by you and the other guys, shows that we're a good team :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Not to mention a deep azzz sleep!
^this. A bit over a week in and I notice my sleep is deeper and my recovery is a lot better. OP Check out the logs on here, testers got great results off of it. Plus, just 1 pill at night :)

But, if you're looking at other options, regular DAA is a viable option (although the NMDA seems much more promising), Bioforge, and Anabeta are all solid options too.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
we also offer bulk DAA in powder form. SNS has you covered. :fing02:

SDR

Awards
Supremacy... 3 pills a day is all you need for awesome results.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3g DAA
3 caps Erase

Increase testoserone + decrease conversion of testosterone to estrogen

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out this log. He's had blood tests ran for years, including before starting TestoPRO. About five weeks or so into his TestoPRO cycle, test levels went from around 420 up to about 750.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189777-dafts-12-week.html

He said that his estrogen has raised some, too. This is no surprise though. Just throw in something like Erase or Licogenix if you're concerned.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AI sports Nutritions Daa and testopro

another rep of ours took daa, and testopro with erase and his total and free testosterone rose quite a bit while on very low calories for his weight.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Lot's of good options above. For your weight you could take just three vidatest upon wakening and that would be it. The bottle would also last for three months for only $63.
I tell ya what if this product had prolensis in it as well it would really be a kick ass product. IDK why the talk about bulbine natalensis has died down so much. I love it as a natty test booster. All I see is everyone pushing DAA, I understand it's really cheap and that's why most supp companies are going to add it to everything but hell when you are boosting your own test up to 200% as well as inhibiting estrogen I would think more people would be taking it. IDK maybe it's just me. That's my pick tho, just make sure you get the prolensis if you get a bulbine product.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't come across any studies that have been done on men that show that kind of increase. I see the 347% in rats all over, but I have only come across several manufacturers with a human study and those claim a 35.5% increase. They weren't clinical studies, but there is quite difference and it is less than DAA. The thing with DAA is that the 40% is for healthy men that are already producing normal levels. They say it could, and my blood proves to me, be in the 60-75% increase range if you are mid-low mid.

Let me edit that- they say it could be higher in men that are low, but my own blood test shows a 60-75% increase across tests.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
I haven't come across any studies that have been done on men that show that kind of increase. I see the 347% in rats all over, but I have only come across several manufacturers with a human study and those claim a 35.5% increase. They weren't clinical studies, but there is quite difference and it is less than DAA. The thing with DAA is that the 40% is for healthy men that are already producing normal levels. They say it could, and my blood proves to me, be in the 60-75% increase range if you are mid-low mid.

Let me edit that- they say it could be higher in men that are low, but my own blood test shows a 60-75% increase across tests.
The results I've seen from blood tests done on humans using bulbine has been over 200% and some over 300%, I've never seen that 35% you mention. Of course like you say they weren't clinical studies done on humans just manufacturers studies. However I think people don't give rodent data the credit deserves. A lot does cross over to humans, plus they have to start somewhere. Anyway besides that tho I have never personally tried DAA so I can't speak to it's efficacy. From what I have read tho it doesn't work as well in older males. I haven't read the latest studies on it to see if this has been proven wrong but that is what I read before. But like I say I've never used it, so if it works for you. Bulbine works for me and it works great IMO. I'm just surprised that it hasn't gotten more recognition.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure, I understand. I just think that if it were actually shown to increase 200-300% in humans, this stuff would be pushed everywhere and would be gold. It kind of tells me that these claims aren't true, or are severely exaggerated.

In the end, if it works for you, then that is all that matters. I really was just speaking to why it probably isn't everywhere like it should be, if those claims are accurate.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Sure, I understand. I just think that if it were actually shown to increase 200-300% in humans, this stuff would be pushed everywhere and would be gold. It kind of tells me that these claims aren't true, or are severely exaggerated.

In the end, if it works for you, then that is all that matters. I really was just speaking to why it probably isn't everywhere like it should be, if those claims are accurate.
yea who knows for sure. I would def like to see more testing done on bulbine that's for sure. i think one reason it's not pushed more is bc of supply. As far as i know it only comes from around south africa. I think I'm going to do blood tests and see what comes up when I use a bulbine product. but thats' still my recommendation to the OP.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most recent Intimidate feedback from a NON-SPONSORED log:

I have good news and bad news to report today. Let's start with the good:

When I make this statement, it could sound utterly absurd to some. But I'm as serious as the day is long when I say that my strength gains yesterday felt as potent as any PH I've ever been on. In fact, the strength gains are comparable to my recent dance with Ultradrol.

No, I am not exaggerating.

I walked into the gym yesterday and felt like the Hulk. The bad news is that my Hulk mentality caused me to injure my low back to the point that I am in severe pain today. I started my day with a 6 a.m. chiropractor visit.

I was deadlifting yesterday and forgot my belt. I only use it on especially large loads anyhow, but figured I'd be OK. On my second rep of 325, I felt a sensation in my lower lumbar and knew instantly I was in for a helluva painful ride in the hours ahead.

I quickly ran to a bench and elevated my legs to stretch my low back. My workout partner is a massage therapist who works in rehab at my chiropractor's office, so he brought over some towels and set up a positional traction arrangement to stretch it out. He did some quick work on me on-site.

I went ahead and did some biceps work at the preacher curl station with dumbbells. The strength I felt was still off the charts, even in pain.

I decided I couldn't do my bent over barbell rows from the back injury and beat feet out of there to go home and relax.

I'm hoping I will feel good enough Monday to get back in the gym and start hammering because this Intimidate is awesome stuff.

I am continuing the Intimidate no matter what. The increase in GH can do nothing but help me in this injured state.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I swear that I feel like I am reading sponsored posts everytime I read about Intimidate. Either this stuff is way better than anything out there or there is something going on.

I need a free sample to determine it myself. lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I swear that I feel like I am reading sponsored posts everytime I read about Intimidate. Either this stuff is way better than anything out there or there is something going on.

I need a free sample to determine it myself. lol
he is an unsponsored user, and his log is up at primordial performances website.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I know. I was just throwing it out there. I'll probably break down and give it a shot at some point.