looking for ph/aas study

rob1880

Awards
can somebody please provide me a link or what to google on here or info on what is happening to your body when going off a cycle of ph/aas
i know that anabolics flood your body with synthetic test and shuts down your natural test and after cycle have to boost it back up but trying to figure out how estrogen plays in to after cycle, is it low of high?if someone can tell me where to look for a good place that explains it it would really be apprieciated

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you take something that aromatizes like test then estrogen will be elevated during cycle (AI needed to control it). Post cycle test levels fall and estrogen should fall in turn however as test levels pick back up there can be a rebound in estrogen hence SERMs run in PCT serve to prevent gyno by blocking rebound estrogen.

If you take something that doesn't aromatize let's say winstrol, estrogen will be low on cycle, and as you stay on longer and your natural test drops plummets, estrogen can get extremely low... often causing low libido and dry joints.

AI's and SERMs also function to increase natural test through the negative feedback loop... Your body notices low estrogen and increases test (so that it may aromatize to estrogen), but estrogen is being limited so MORE test is produced.