Looking for cheap maltodextrin

crazy gains

Awards
I want to add it in my next cycle so as to reach 5000 calories, but all products i have seen till now are way too expensive. Maltodextrines should be very cheap to make so i suppose there is someone out there who has a convenient product.

In the meantime i am searching for companies that actually make those malodextrines ( have found some) but who knows if the sell it in retail. But on the other hand, 100 kilos (220 lbs) isn't a retail quantity right?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I got a bunch of Dextrose from Vitalgo.com, I figure they would have malto.

I want to add it in my next cycle so as to reach 5000 calories, but all products i have seen till now are way too expensive. Maltodextrines should be very cheap to make so i suppose there is someone out there who has a convenient product.

In the meantime i am searching for companies that actually make those malodextrines ( have found some) but who knows if the sell it in retail. But on the other hand, 100 kilos (220 lbs) isn't a retail quantity right?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I get my malto from proteinfactory.com

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
I recently had the same problem. I decided to go with dextrose, as it is absorbed quicker, and has a higher Glycemic Index. I bought 40 lbs. for $40 plus shipping from bulknutrition.com. Order arrived today and I am very pleased. They have Maltodextrin too, but it cost $12 for 7 lbs. Proteinfactory.com offers discounts for higher bulk, but I compared prices and found that bulknutrition.com was cheaper--a lot cheaper for dextrose.

Ghostmaster

Awards
You can buy Maltodextrin at any store that sells beer making supplies.