Looking For Appetite Suppressant for Father

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I need some type of fat burner or appetite suppressant for my dad. Nothing to high on the Stimulant side, more for appetite control and some fat burning. He has high blood pressure as well, will not see a doctor because his health insurance blows ( he is small business owner) His weight is getting to be a problem and my mom thinks that if I get him something for his upcoming birthday he would probably take it.

I can't change his diet or training (he does go to the gym, he just eats too much) so I want to contribute what I can.

Initial ideas are Vaporize, H.E.A.T., Basic Cuts (worry about heartburn though for the old guy, or just hoodia, any other suggestions are appreciated.

TIA.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
subdue by syntrax has worked pretty good for a couple of my buddies

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Be very careful because of the high blood pressure issue, maybe some Melting point and Sesamin or SesaGlow. Not sure about the appetite suppressant.

Pimp C

Awards
venom special tactics or vpx's dietex. these are the only non-stim appetite supplements that i've found to work.

mirandap

Awards
hoodia works for me

Hi,

I have been taking the Hoodiburn hoodia and it really works well for me. I take 1 capsule an hour before lunch and 1 and hour before dinner with about 12 ounces of water. About half way through each meal I start to get a really full feeling like I am stuff. I kinda feels like a lump in my throat. It cuts way down on the amount that I eat. Been on it for 2 motnhs now and love it.

You can find it at hoodiburn.com

Good Luck,

Miranda

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
hoodia would be fine for the appetite, most other appetite suppresants have hoodia in it but are stims as well

hawthorn berry extract and/or celery seed extract would help out w his blood presure

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe helping your father get a good diet going so he is getting more meals but smaller and then he will not be so hungry. With high blood pressure its important not to take stims, and Im not even sure the non-stim fat burneres would be safe for him. Get some diet help for him, low fat, higher protein and moderate carbs. And maybe walk with him and get him moving a little. My father in law had a triple bypass and since then he does cardio, walks 2-3 miles at a moderate pace on the treadmill and has done very well.