Looking for a solid cutting workout routine and meal plan

BlondGrim

Awards
I'm going to do a cut pretty soon, and this'll be my first one. I've seen SOOOO many different workout routines, each stating that it is the best. So I've decided to just ask you guys one. Also how do you guys feel about carb cycling? An example diet and meal plan is much appreciated. Any other tips you guys can give me while cutting would be great too.
~Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to do a cut pretty soon, and this'll be my first one. I've seen SOOOO many different workout routines, each stating that it is the best. So I've decided to just ask you guys one. Also how do you guys feel about carb cycling? An example diet and meal plan is much appreciated. Any other tips you guys can give me while cutting would be great too.
~Thanks
Read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss. You should be able to put something together yourself from that. Don't expect it just to be given to you; that's what you pay trainers and nutritionists for.

Carb cycling is fine. I recommend CALORIE cycling over carb cycling, though (you can have extra carbs to make up the higher calories days).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I would be more than happy to write you up a complete customized workout, cardio, diet, and supplement plan for a consulting fee of course. Give me an email @ [email protected] or a PM if interested.

BEAST