Looking for a sleep aid....

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it was ibe...it was a single product company if I remember correctly. it actually got decent reviews from people I knew and trusted back then, but the company got a bad rep for not sending product and keeping money so I never ordered.

when you use gaba do you hold under tongue and then swish in mouth before swallowing?
Total Force-1 by Force of Green

It was Gabob though and worked great before tolerance built up in a couple of weeks. Great packaging too, it would foam up upon pumping and dry on skin immediately.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dream N Grow
Whey isolate
Gabapentin
Trazodone
I am surprised this was the first mention of Dream-N-Grow.
I have used many of the the formulas discussed in this thread, and this was a winner for me. After over a year of using it (not every night) I do seem to have diminished returns though. However, this is much better than prior products I have used when they were not as affective after only 4-8 weeks.

It's pretty difficult to beat anything with Phenibut though....that is for sure! I really need to get some back in my rotation again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am surprised this was the first mention of Dream-N-Grow.
I have used many of the the formulas discussed in this thread, and this was a winner for me. After over a year of using it (not every night) I do seem to have diminished returns though. However, this is much better than prior products I have used when they were not as affective after only 4-8 weeks.

It's pretty difficult to beat anything with Phenibut though....that is for sure! I really need to get some back in my rotation again.
of all the different supps and medications we could discuss I think sleep aids would rank close to the top as being hit or miss.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, I was going through my drawer of goodies the other day and I found an old tub of I think ,G8 sleeping aid. I think it was by Finaflexx I can't remember exactly because I threw it away but it worked better than anything I've ever used in my life as for a sleep aid.

Is that product discontinued?
Is there anything else that compares to the old G8?
Have you tried, mhk cbd? Or iml dream and grow?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Looking at Dream and Grow now...a lot of mentions about that one. Thanks guys
Take one cap and take it an hour before bed. First time I popped two as I got into bed and I was a groggy mess the next day.

Too bad all the GHB supps were banned. I could sleep like a baby on GNC's Verve 5.0

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
of all the different supps and medications we could discuss I think sleep aids would rank close to the top as being hit or miss.
Definitely. I think one major factor is melatonin content as each one of us has a different level of presumed deficiency. Too much melatonin is counterproductive.
Looking at Dream and Grow now...a lot of mentions about that one. Thanks guys
If you do end up trying this, one cap was also all I have needed as kelso312 mentioned. They are pretty potent...

Don't be shocked if it gives you a little dry mouth from the Kratom, you get used to it though..

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely. I think one major factor is melatonin content as each one of us has a different level of presumed deficiency. Too much melatonin is counterproductive.

If you do end up trying this, one cap was also all I have needed as kelso312 mentioned. They are pretty potent...

Don't be shocked if it gives you a little dry mouth from the Kratom, you get used to it though..
Definitely only take one cap!! . personally 1 cap is plenty! Make sure to apply the discount code for your 15%off.
If you have any problems getting your order through. Pm me i will help you or
[email protected] give him your info and coupon code: mace15 so you get your 15 %off. You will really like dream and grow.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dream-n-Grow is an all natural product formulated to promote deep sleep and relaxation that will enhance muscle recovery and growth hormone levels. The ingredients in Dream-n-Grow effect the brain similarly to an opiate, although they are not. Dream-n-Grow will have sedating effects that will promote deep sleep and relaxation. Dream-n-Grow also has an analgesic effect, you may be less sensitive to pain, feel more relaxed, have a general feeling of comfort, and may experience pleasant sleep patterns.

From personal experience you will wake up refreshed and be in an absolutely incredible mood!! Nothing or knowone will change how good you feel.

Ingredients in Dream-n-Grow to promote sleep and relaxation: • Mitragyna Speciosa (20:1 Bali kratom extract)
• L-Theanine
• GABA (gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)
• Phellodendron Root
• Mucuna Pruriens (15% extract)
• 5-HTP (5 Hydroxytryptophan)
• Melatonin
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/dream-n-grow/
Apply Mace15 for 15% off. Even a sale price.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MileHighKratom!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The site may be down temporarily for some work.
All you have to do is email
[email protected]
I need your order in detail, the REP code mace15 for 15%off for that order, and a valid shipping address. and your email to send the invoice too." Until everything is up and running. Hopefully everything will be back to normal tomorrow.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can vouch for Sedation. I get great results dosing 1 teaspoon, not a full scoop.

I also like IML Dream n Grow, but I try to limit it to a couple times per week.
My ultimate choice is between these two. Both looking great.
Curious about the prop blend in Dream and Grow & wondering how much melatonin is in a cap.
Not a huge factor tho

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curious about the prop blend in Dream and Grow & wondering how much melatonin is in a cap.
Not a huge factor tho
I think Comatize looks really interesting myself! Too late though for me....

I just placed an order for Pro Supps Crash, NOW GABA, and SNS Phenibut XT, that should cover all my needs. :D

I just need to take a break from Dream-N-Grow after being on it so long, and Crash was pretty good to me in the past at single pill dosing..

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There was a 3rd runner up that I was considering that had some Krantom in it but I've look thru so many now I forgot which it was..... does anyone know of it?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was trying to pull up the profile for Comatize at Veinnutrition but I can't get it.

Anybody?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For some reason, I can't download images on here? Except my own...

Does this help?

https://www.veinnutrition.com/products/comatize-sleep-aid-advanced
Then click on or touch supplement facts

I like how it has Phenibut and Kava...amongst other things. Should be very effective..

I just noticed you are looking to dose only a few times a month. In that case, you may as well go for something with Phenibut...

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For some reason, I can't download images on here? Except my own...

Does this help?

https://www.veinnutrition.com/products/comatize-sleep-aid-advanced
Then click on or touch supplement facts

I like how it has Phenibut and Kava...amongst other things. Should be very effective..

I just noticed you are looking to dose only a few times a month. In that case, you may as well go for something with Phenibut...
Thank you ! I found a link in your link lol
https://www.veinnutrition.com/blogs/our-products/vein-nutrition-comatize

Fishermanzz2

Awards
I use phenibut, but only on days I really need it. It's not meant for everyday/night. Definitely works for me though.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not a huge factor tho
Here is the breakdown. Hope this helps

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is the breakdown. Hope this helps
What type of magnesium is in the blend (citrate, glycinate, oxide, etc.)? Also, is the 100 mg noted the elemental magnesium amount or does it include what the magnesium is bonded to?