Looking for a SARM with dry Gains to cut with

dreamcrusher

Awards
I’ve ran Ostarine, S29, Stenabolic and Epiandro in search of some lean, dry gains but unfortunately none of the above worked in that regard.

Don’t get me wrong, with the exception of Stenabolic, all were awesome with adding mass to my frame but was disappointed in the fact that they didn’t lean me out as I hoped and as much as people talked about.

So as of right now I’m looking to try S4 or YK-11 in hopes of getting that dry, cut look while cutting.

What do you guys think? Looking for people who’ve ran one or both and their experience with them.

Thanks.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
diet first.....compound isn't going to be magical.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
S23 is working great for me. I'm up 8 lbs in a caloric deficit and losing fat. Plus awesome pumps, good strength ETC. with no sides to speak of. I get mine from MA research. 30mg/day. 20 would probably suffice if you don't have a bunch of hardcore cycles under your belt.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
S23 is working great for me. I'm up 8 lbs in a caloric deficit and losing fat. Plus awesome pumps, good strength ETC. with no sides to speak of. I get mine from MA research. 30mg/day. 20 would probably suffice if you don't have a bunch of hardcore cycles under your belt.
Haven’t had any updates to your log on S23, how is it going? Are you taking any liver support? Has urine changed color?