Looking for a new book

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve read lean gains, beyond braun, Arnold’s encyclopedia, and a couple other available on Amazon. Looking for a bodybuilding style book similar to above mentioned. Not just workouts but in depth stuff. Any suggestions? Not too found of the minimalist style of beyond brain FYI

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Christian Thibaudeau's The Black Book of Training Secrets, that is a good one to take a gander at. It is written from a unique point of view. Lots of programs in it as well as other good tidbits.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Christian Thibaudeau's The Black Book of Training Secrets, that is a good one to take a gander at. It is written from a unique point of view. Lots of programs in it as well as other good tidbits.
I’ll check it out

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Supertraining by Yuri
The Muscle & Strength Pyramid by Eric Helms
Be Your Own Bodybuilding Coach by Scott Stevenson
Any books by Mike Israetel

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Supertraining by Yuri
Be your own bodybuilding coach is an excellent one!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Supertraining by Yuri
^^^^

Although Supertraining is always fun because it’s on lists like this a lot but finding someone whose actually diligently read through the whole thing is quite rare.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
^^^^

Although Supertraining is always fun because it’s on lists like this a lot but finding someone whose actually diligently read through the whole thing is quite rare.
Well that is because it is more of a collection of articles than a flowing book

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually really like brutality of mountain dog training and the the muscle group manuals by John meadows. They have a ton of science and allow you to better understand muscle function and how to apply training to achieve results. Also have to mention Stan efferdings verticle diet and Scott Stevenson’s fortitude training. Both of these have a ton of references and information that has helped me greater understand training and nutrition. Although these are programs, they have a ton of info.