Long 3 IGF-1 1mg vial (Newbee needs help)

galvatron

Awards
Hey guys... I received my Long 3 IGF-1 1mg yesterday and am completely confused...

It is ONE (1mg) vial ... Is this enuf for a complete cycle?? How much water do I add and how many IU's a day???

As you can probably figure, I'm a newbee.. sorry...

appreciate any help..

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Although I think it is completely ignorant that you would buy something that you know nothing about, especially considering this is a VERY potent growth factor that has potential side effects that you should be aware of, I will attempt to help you, I usually don't when people do not do any sort of research.

Yes 1mg is enough for a cycle of it. You don't add water. You MUST use 100mM Acetic Acid to reconstitute your IGF unless there is already solution in there. Depends on where you get it from as to what you need to add. The dosage is completely up to you but people are seeing good gains from as little as 10mcg per day for 4-5 weeks or upto around 40mcg per day. It is completely up to you. There is nothing set in stone as far dosages go. Barely anything is known about this compound and human dosaging.

galvatron

Awards
I was assuming that I added bacteriostatic water...

it doesn't have solution added....

how many weeks can I get from a full cycle with this vial?? and if I can't use bacteriostatic water, where can I get acetic acid????????

thanks again. :(

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok, now you need to search.

But to save you probably $100, don't add BW unless you plan on pinning VERY soon. If you add BW to your vial you will lose most of it.

galvatron

Awards
Lake, in re to your previous post...

I didn't purchase the igf... so ignorance wasn't practiced... I ordered rhgh and it's on back order and the IGF was sent at no charge as a courtesy....
so i figured i'd ask how to use it if I were to use it....since I know abso-lute-ly nothing about it....
I wouldn't order anything I wasn't familiar with.. I usually ask the questions first...

but thanks again.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lake, in re to your previous post...

I didn't purchase the igf... so ignorance wasn't practiced... I ordered rhgh and it's on back order and the IGF was sent at no charge as a courtesy....
so i figured i'd ask how to use it if I were to use it....since I know abso-lute-ly nothing about it....
I wouldn't order anything I wasn't familiar with.. I usually ask the questions first...

but thanks again.
You ca nalways check the stickies at the top of this forum section. There are extensive guides on usage, results, studies,...
All of your questions have been answered in them.
(not asking for sources) but I would like to know what company just gave you a ML of LR3 because they were backordered. -Pretty impressive

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
A quick rant, then I'll answer dudes questions:
I was doing some reading yesterday on a couple different boards. I noticed something ... every board has a different atmosphere. Some boards expect you to know your **** before asking questions and if you don't your flamed or ignored, other will openly take you in and tell you that no question is a dumb question & attempt to help you as best they can. Why ... because everyone is here to learn and share experiences. What would a board be without questions? I learn from others just as much as I learn from the books/literature. I have found that this board is border line between these to atmospheres and its starting to lean further and further towards the flames and ignorance I see on other boards. I honestly don't believe this is the proper conduct for AM. This is an awesome board, & we should be setting better standards than these other boards. Don't flame new members or newbies for asking questions because they don't have the answer. Granted, the stickies are there for a reason ... yes ... & these repetitive inquires can become annoying ... I totally agree ... but lets not turn this board into "one of those boards."

"NO QUESTION IS A STUPID QUESTION IMO" (unless of course the answer is right in front of your face).

Rant over. :hammer:

That being said now, I was just wondering if you could do math Galvatron? No offense at all here, but you keep asking how long your cycle will last. Lets figure it out ...

1mg = 1000mcg, just as 1g = 1000mg ... So 40mcg ED x 28 days [4wks - or desired length of cycle (as suggested 4-5wks)] = 1120mcg ... so you probably wont have enough for 4wks at 40mcg ED; 20mcg to 30mcg and it will stretch with some left over even.

1mg only lasted me 15 days on the button, but I had the wrong pins and was dosing just over the first tick (basically meaning I was getting anywhere from 40mcg to 60mcg ED on any given prick). So to be safe and smart about this, since you have no real world experience, I suggest you get the right pins & do some homework like the other have asked (wish I would have looking back now). Knowledge is power, and the more you know the better off you'll be. Just remain skeptical and question contradiction. Learn from our (my) mistakes and don't repeat them. iiiiight? We cool! Im out!

Thanks,
Sprt

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
A quick rant, then I'll answer dudes questions:
I was doing some reading yesterday on a couple different boards. I noticed something ... every board has a different atmosphere. Some boards expect you to know your **** before asking questions and if you don't your flamed or ignored, other will openly take you in and tell you that no question is a dumb question & attempt to help you as best they can. Why ... because everyone is here to learn and share experiences. What would a board be without questions? I learn from others just as much as I learn from the books/literature. I have found that this board is border line between these to atmospheres and its starting to lean further and further towards the flames and ignorance I see on other boards. I honestly don't believe this is the proper conduct for AM. This is an awesome board, & we should be setting better standards than these other boards. Don't flame new members or newbies for asking questions because they don't have the answer. Granted, the stickies are there for a reason ... yes ... & these repetitive inquires can become annoying ... I totally agree ... but lets not turn this board into "one of those boards."

"NO QUESTION IS A STUPID QUESTION IMO" (unless of course the answer is right in front of your face).

Rant over. :hammer:

That being said now, I was just wondering if you could do math Galvatron? No offense at all here, but you keep asking how long your cycle will last. Lets figure it out ...

1mg = 1000mcg, just as 1g = 1000mg ... So 40mcg ED x 28 days [4wks - or desired length of cycle (as suggested 4-5wks)] = 1120mcg ... so you probably wont have enough for 4wks at 40mcg ED; 20mcg to 30mcg and it will stretch with some left over even.

1mg only lasted me 15 days on the button, but I had the wrong pins and was dosing just over the first tick (basically meaning I was getting anywhere from 40mcg to 60mcg ED on any given prick). So to be safe and smart about this, since you have no real world experience, I suggest you get the right pins & do some homework like the other have asked (wish I would have looking back now). Knowledge is power, and the more you know the better off you'll be. Just remain skeptical and question contradiction. Learn from our (my) mistakes and don't repeat them. iiiiight? We cool! Im out!

Thanks,
Sprt
I agree with you to a degree. HOWEVER, there is a difference between asking an intelligent question and posting a question that says something along the lines of "A friend just gave me anadrol, superdrol, halodrol, and DNP and I am going to take all of them together, how much should I do, for how long, what type of needle do I use (haha), what does the barometric pressure have to be in order to take this stuff, what is your favorite workout cd, and how many girls will I get if I stack these together?"

It is absolutely rediculous. Why would you buy something as potent as IGF-1 if you know NOTHING about it. I compiled a 21 page report on IGF-1 and MGF. READ THROUGH IT. You can't tell me that basically every question is answered in there. Let me guess, your next comeback will be "it is too tough to read". The words in there are a little advanced, yes. But look it up. If you dont know what proliferate or differentiate means, look it up, its the same on dictionary.com as it is in that report.

I am not mad and I still answered his question but its just rediculous. I didn't know crap about IGF-1, but I read through countless studies to learn about it as much as I possibly could. I still am not even touching on the amount of knowledge that is out there on IGF-1, nor am I saying that you should do as much research as I did on it but c'mon, you can't take these compounds for granted.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Im gonna have to agree with Lake here. I've spent countless hours reading up on igf, along with many other products/compounds and still dont know all there is. Any general questions that a person may have about any topic pertaining to AAS/PHs/GH/igf, etc. can be found by a simple search. I understand that these chemicals can be very confusing and sometimes do require advice or knowledge from other members, but on the otherhand, most questions can be answered by taking the time yourself and reading through different threads on this board.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Chill out guys ... I wasn't placing blame or pointing fingers. I was simply making a statement based on my observations. No need to attack me for being open and honest. I call it like I see it. I'm also not saying I'm not guilty of asking bogus questions from time to time. I think all of use have asked a few ridiculous, as you put it LMD, questions in our time. So everyone take a big breath and slowly exhale ...

I agree as well. Sometimes the questions are ridiculous. You wonder what the person was thinking, if their even old enough to be on the computer, and why they're putting things in their body they know nothing about. Been there done that ... I see it all the time. & yes, it's frustrating. Back when, I used to spend countless hours answering the same questions over and over. I soon grew tired and stopped. So I completely understand your point of view.

As I mentioned, I was just making a statement regarding some instances I observed which I didn't necessarily agree with. I probably shouldn't have gave that rant in this thread. You guys did a pretty Good job of leading the guy in the right direction. It just popped into mind and I thought I would comment on it. I apologies if I have offended anyone. You have to agree, however, that there is some truth in what I stated.

So no harm no foul. I still love you guys. You helped me out a lot despite all my "ridiculous questions," & I appreciate that. Obviously, or you fella's wouldn't have received reps from me. Now lets not hijack this thread with arguments.

Thanks,
Sprt

PS: Send me the link LMD to your 12 page write up. I haven't seen it. & please don't insult my intelligence by assuming I don't understand advanced or complex literature. I'll have you know I have a dictionary right here at the computer. When I'm reading/studing whether it be for school or whatever else, I also have a dictionary handy. I'm not an idiot.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Chill out guys ... I wasn't placing blame or pointing fingers. I was simply making a statement based on my observations. No need to attack me for being open and honest. I call it like I see it. I'm also not saying I'm not guilty of asking bogus questions from time to time. I think all of use have asked a few ridiculous, as you put it LMD, questions in our time. So everyone take a big breath and slowly exhale ...

I agree as well. Sometimes the questions are ridiculous. You wonder what the person was thinking, if their even old enough to be on the computer, and why they're putting things in their body they know nothing about. Been there done that ... I see it all the time. & yes, it's frustrating. Back when, I used to spend countless hours answering the same questions over and over. I soon grew tired and stopped. So I completely understand your point of view.

As I mentioned, I was just making a statement regarding some instances I observed which I didn't necessarily agree with. I probably shouldn't have gave that rant in this thread. You guys did a pretty Good job of leading the guy in the right direction. It just popped into mind and I thought I would comment on it. I apologies if I have offended anyone. You have to agree, however, that there is some truth in what I stated.

So no harm no foul. I still love you guys. You helped me out a lot despite all my "ridiculous questions," & I appreciate that. Obviously, or you fella's wouldn't have received reps from me. Now lets not hijack this thread with arguments.

Thanks,
Sprt

PS: Send me the link LMD to your 12 page write up. I haven't seen it. & please don't insult my intelligence by assuming I don't understand advanced or complex literature. I'll have you know I have a dictionary right here at the computer. When I'm reading/studing whether it be for school or whatever else, I also have a dictionary handy. I'm not an idiot.

First off I don't know why you think that I feel you are an idiot. I didn't even hint to that. I simply said if someone doesn't know what a word is look it up, because people have said a million times "I dont know what those words are". And I am not mad by any means, I was simply just responding to your rant. I particularly like AM just for the fact that it is borderline in between. That way you get the best of both worlds. It doesn't turn into bb.com yet we aren't as strict as many of the steroid boards out there. It is a nice gray area, and thats what (I feel) makes am.com great.

The 21 page writeup was done in word format. But a big part of it is up there in that compile (sticky) at the top of the page.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established

Actually, When you were still studying up on IGF-1 (What, a month ago??) I believe your exact words were "Reading that stuff is boring."...so an idiot, no. Lazy, possibly.

That's where a lot of the frustration comes from is that these kids come on the board and, because they are too lazy to do their own research, ask the members here to explain what has already been explained several times...I'm surprised that BOBO doesn't step in more often (bandwidth ain't free you know)...10 posts on IGF all asking the same questions is just too many. Period.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Both you guys, LMD and MyFather, make good points. I don't disagree with anything you two previously said. In fact, you actually both brought a new perspective to this discussion (off topic yes, but very well put just the same); perspective I hadn't really taken into consideration.

My rant wasn't really meant to offend you guys, which it seems like (in a way) it has; despite the fact you assure me it hasn't. So I do apologies for that. I simply felt, as I previously mentioned, that it came about because it had been on my mind. I probably shouldn't had brought it up. Wrong place at the wrong time I guess.

& MyfathersBoy, you quite a memory on you. lol, bravo my friend bravo. Those where my words, and yes I did say that. Lazy, maybe a little yes. I did eventually read through the stickies, however, not only here but on other boards as well. I'm defense of your comments, though, my rebuttal would be that sometimes you see people posting multiple questions regarding a certain topic because they too get frustrated; their frustrated 1: because of the way their treated, 2: because they're ignored, & 3: they just are not receiving the help the need. Also, many times even the simplest of answers go unanswered or ignored and these guys are strapped for time; maybe they want to add or drop a compound from there cycle or need some quick advice regarding the future or current cycle. Just speculating again here. That being said, however, I do see the frustration in this, even if they mean no hard. I too get annoyed at the site of double posts containing the same information/questions. But again, I'm sure we've all been guilty of it at one point or another. & if bandwidth isn't free, then yes I too would think BOBO would step in more often. Obviously, this isn't as big an issue after all. If it where, we have to assume steps would be taken to fix the problem (deleting of posts maybe, I don't know).

Thanks,
Sprt

galvatron

Awards
again, I will repeat myself...... I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTIONS TO DO IGF.... I told you that it was sent to me for "Free" (no charge) as a courtesy because they were out of hgh....

so, of course I read a bit on it, but WHY NOT COME HERE TO THOSE WHO MAY HAVE USED IT AND HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY?? ISN'T THIS CONSIDERED RESEARCH?????

now of course I have to crawl before I walk, as I'm sure many of you had done at one time too... so please cut me some slack.....I appreciate all the help and responses, but I didn't figure that I would run in to politics on the message boards too... oh well...

besides, isn't coming on this board and posting questions and replies considered "doing my research"????

a few other questions I have...

where can I obtain acetic acid?? what is good to couple with IGF during my cycle??

and what is the conversion from IU's to MCG's???

I appreciate all the responses, whether they are snappy or helpfull!

Remember that you cannot keep what you have (knowledge) unless you give it away!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
again, I will repeat myself...... I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTIONS TO DO IGF.... I told you that it was sent to me for "Free" (no charge) as a courtesy because they were out of hgh....

so, of course I read a bit on it, but WHY NOT COME HERE TO THOSE WHO MAY HAVE USED IT AND HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY?? ISN'T THIS CONSIDERED RESEARCH?????

now of course I have to crawl before I walk, as I'm sure many of you had done at one time too... so please cut me some slack.....I appreciate all the help and responses, but I didn't figure that I would run in to politics on the message boards too... oh well...

besides, isn't coming on this board and posting questions and replies considered "doing my research"????

a few other questions I have...

where can I obtain acetic acid?? what is good to couple with IGF during my cycle??

and what is the conversion from IU's to MCG's???

I appreciate all the responses, whether they are snappy or helpfull!

Remember that you cannot keep what you have (knowledge) unless you give it away!!
Don't worry this thread wasn't only about you. So don't get too worked up about it.

But to answer your question, yea coming to this board is doing your research but not when you are asking questions like how much water you should add and stuff like that.

I only say that because there are like 2-3 DETAILED threads in here about how to reconstitute the IGF and there are about 25+ threads on dosaging.

All we ask is you browse through some of that, thats all.
:burger:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im here to remind everybody its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all have a great weekend! :) Relax, enjoy life.