Log the NEW AS-GT Fruit Punch - Giving away 5 FREE tubs!

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
good luck people

i hope i win :)if not i need links to logs lol i need to see the reviews/logs

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Would like to log it as I've tried original flavor and other pre-wo's like no shotgun, jack3d, superpump etc.

Also used LG products....BC+EAA, currently using Ghenerate+1-GH stack and could run a combo stack or solo

currently a collegiate baseball player with early workout, so pre-wo is essential.

weight about 190,
6'0"
bench 300
squat 325
22 pull ups

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I have also taken Superpump Max, 1mr, and white flood as well. Therefore I could show how it stacks up to them. Plus I have had many samples of M5 extreme, creadyl, no beta, jack3d, and Superpump 250 as well as monster pump so I could compare any of them! ASGT takes it I am sure and with this new flavor I bet it will be great :D Also just a note when I added a little sugar to ASGT it really tasted like strawberry lemonade still more lemony to me though!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Got those names in the hat guys!
We all know how well this performs, and now Eric has improved the taste!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? I am 21

2.) Male or Female? I am a male!

3.) Have you used LG Sciences products before? No, I have yet to use their products, but have been wanting too. Poor college student, so its hard to justify something without knowing it will work for you.

4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Yes, I would be willing to post on any boards that I needed to.

5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? I always update my log everyday, so this would be no problem.

6.) What are your current Supplements? Multi vit, whey isolate, creatine mono, Erase, and AT2.

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? I will give a fair product evaluation daily if need be.

8.) Please state your training style. I am currently doing hypertrophy training, through body part splits, and concentrated specialization loading.

With this split I have been able to achieve two goals at one time. I have been able to reduce my bodyfat while gaining muscle mass. This has been checked using a Bod Pod, and will be checked every two weeks.

9.) Can you post before/after photos? I can and will post before and after photos.

10.) List previous logs or reviews you have done if any.
h t t p ://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/163140-erase-alpha-t2.html

11) What are any goals and lifestyle? My current goals are to gain lean muscle mass while reducing bodyfat percentage. I am very methodical with my diet and training, so i have been achieving this successfully over the past several weeks. I enjoy both bodybuilding and powerlifting. I plan to do a powerlifting meet this coming year and set some junior world records. I also plan to do a bodybuilding show one day. I also have a really active lifestyle, and I help train collegiate athletes daily. Because of this I have to push myself to be as strong, as big, as fast, and as explosive as I can be in order to better push my athletes. Maybe this AS-GT can give me the edge I need.

12) Current stats:
5'8" 198
13% bf
Bench: 330
Squat: 420 Below parallel
Deadlift: 495

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ihave already posted on here with what i am taking and eveything else that was asked but iw ould also like to add that I would put all effort into logging this prooduct with weekly pics if desired, detailed logs of training and nutrition....right now im working on bulking up...put on about 5lbs in the last month or so with minimal bf so looking to continue the progress and i think ASGT would be a great addition to what I am doing right now....thanks again guys hope im chosen!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
^^ Nice job on adding 5lbs keep it up! I hope I am chosen as well! but good luck to everyone. Since Lg said it was gonna run another day does that mean winners are chosen tomorrow since he said that earlier today?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had talked to Rob about this and he said it is quite good so I think the five winners are in for a treat. I expect some PRs in these logs!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
^ I definitely bet there will be some goals being reached whether it is PRs or new size gains ;)

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
It's tomorrow on the east coast...

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
plus me ;) but really until the winners are chosen good luck everyone!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
tubs? winners? anyone?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
being looked at right now fellas:D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good luck fellas... looking forward to this new flavor feedback

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
....... .... ..... .. .. .. .things really slowdown when your are unemployed, I have been lurking the internet all day, researching compounds, calculating costs, setting up job interviews, checking this fourm to see if anyone has won yet :) , you know how we do it.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
How long have you been training: I began trainnig when I was 16 years old in the gym, I started doing martial arts when I was 8 years old
Current Weekly Training Schedule: I weight train once a week, the rest is martial arts training
all my weight training is compound exerices like Dips.
Current Suppliments: Whey Protein, Ginsing, and Hemorush(just finished using hemorush, so I will not be using it if im selected)
Current Diet: 55/35/10 carbs to protein to fats
Current Goals: I want to gain a few pounds, and get stronger.
this would be my first ssponsored log on AM, and I will be able to update atleast 3-4 times per week.

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
unemployed is one thing but me im getting hit up for money the army gave me three years ago hahaha fing govt

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
unemployed is one thing but me im getting hit up for money the army gave me three years ago hahaha fing govt
wait? expand on that? whos hitting you up?

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
because i was forced out of the army with honorable they are taking part of my unemployment and all my federal taxes now for three years

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
because i was forced out of the army with honorable they are taking part of my unemployment and all my federal taxes now for three years
that makes me a little bit sick, I M VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not to pry, but how are they doing that? did you have an advance in pay (money wise) with them during your tour?

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
i dont know how are why they do it but if you get out and have gotten a bonus from the army (fed govt) it seems they make you suffer for it

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
bump

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope winners are chosen soon :D
They forget about us :(?
hells no we haven't forgot about you guys!.. I was letting this go out a day or two because were still waiting on it to arrive which may be today or tomorrow.. this way it gives folks time to add an app in:)

hell, I don't want you guys waiting after I pick winners for the product to show:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Last chance guys, get those applications in NOW!!

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
etra time is always good i like seeing apps with some hardcore bbers behind them its very inspiring sometimes

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I added some more detail to my app that I had been wanting to add!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Also LG33 when I was chosen to run Sub Sterone, the promo and Kleen said ASGT was ok to run with it in my log since it is a pre-workout. I just wanted to clarify that because I was not sure if you thought that running ASGT would be against my obligations because its not. I was just thinking about that and didnt want it to hurt my chances if you thought it was :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, Tonight we will have winners posted!!

And will ship out on Monday!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
nice :head: very excited to see who the winners are :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanksgiving is going to be the most glorious cheat day in existence. I'm going to eat my way into an alternate reality. :240:
:lol:, i bet bro!...Im not even trying to diet down untill after.., family is near, kids are home , etc, etc...why kid myself!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
The anticipation is ridiculous!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And The AS-GT Fruit Punch Winners Are!

naturalgainer
Legacyfighter
jrmuscle11
enhanced
djbombsquad<----Looking forward to the videos!!

I need all Shipping Info ASAP!! , please dont make me choose another logger;) :lol:

Here are the details, this we be shipped on Monday. The Loggers will:

- Create a new thread for the product
- Update at least 4 times a week
- and start once the product is recieved
- Drop links in this thread, for us old timers:)

any issues with the above, please let me or any other LG Rep know ASAP​